India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan did it ...he did it ...edited ....edited edit

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged

maan did it ...  maan told the truth to annie ... hey it's happening the same way .... as i wrote earlier ... ClapStar

luved the way how maan tought annie ... how she was blindfolded by her prejudice Clap...(my mom wasConfused asking y is he doing it like that to annie ... y he wants her to fall in the pool ...

i said to my mom ... he is teaching his sis ...lesson ... as to not to keep eyes & every thing shut ... use ur brain ...)

hey now annie dear knows the kaala face of DEVIL Dev ...  Smile

gud annie go & say sorry to ur bhabhi dear ... other wise we will not leave u samjhi tum annie Angry...

OMG .... geet Y R U opening up in front of arjun Shocked..... u told him ur fears Shocked... giving away ur weakness & maan's weaknessShocked ... wht made u open up in front of a stranger .... Shocked  cv's ... for a twist ... y did u do this ... y did u make her so vulnerable in front of arjun that she just opened up in front of him a total stranger to her ... DeadAngry this is so not done ....DeadAngry

actually i liked the scene after watching it again ... the conversation between geet & arjun was quite good ... he asked her to fight back for her love Smile... arjun unknowingly u gave her some courage to fight for her love so that was gud ... asking her to come out of her past is also gud ... so it was fine ... no probs ... if arjun uses geet's worries then it will surely proove tht he is as evil as his sister ...

maan u got arjun very correctClap ... gud tht u told geet that he is NT's bro Clap ... gud geet shout & scold arjun ... ask his y did he trick u ...DeadAngry 

oh god geet this time u r wrong geet Ouch... believe maan Angrylisten to him ... he is right Smile... arjun is evil Angry... he is fooling all of uOuch ... with his acts ...Shocked 

geet don't give arjun a chance he is there to ruin every thing ... Ouch
now dadima also telling maan ... to give him a chance ... oh no Ouch yeh kya ho rahan hain OuchDeadAngry

maan u don't believe arjun ...keep an eye on him ...Smilei know u will do ... for sure ... i have all my hopes on only  u ...

geet comparing maan to dev ----   edited from here .... just my views ... if u want u can disagree too ...

coming to say even i did not like her comparing to dev ....

but coming to think about it  ...don't u all think tht's normal human tendency ....

Don't u think so ... people always compare 2 siblings ... when 1 of them turns bad ...... cv's made geet also do the same ... & comparing NT & arjun we all did the same ... did not we ...

me & my eg.LOLLOLLOL but do read haa ...LOL

2 sisters are there ...

1sisters married life is not gud ...she is troubled a lot by her husband .... decides to leave him & leaves him ... divorces him ...

2nd sister husband is gud ... but still have some problems as it is a joint family ... & small tiny quarrels happen ... thn don't u think so ... her husband will not taunt her abt her sister ... saying that ur sister also did the same with her husband .... u 2 are doing the same now over here ...

see how the reflection of 1 siblings life always falls on the others ...

don't know whether u all will agree with me or not ...

so ... the cv's just showed the comparision between 2 brothers ... we know dev is evil & we don't like maan to be compared with dev ...

but tht's normal & people do it .... even the press did the same before maan & geet's break up ....

& over here geet said she has full faith in maan & maan is not at all like dev ... so she is saying that maan is not like dev

Edited by dewdropred - 22 December 2010 at 11:39pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10CJMKSAdec2aartiskphoenix123456KHUSHIASRshaz01love4maaneetruslanatazeen_29punjabispiceChaudhrytmkellzwhitepearlfatim30bhabhamahi246heermeherSabaah..mechantefilleKyunkiImafanShadowImbuedrdee142mrk-1maneet_forever9LuvScoobymaankigeet4ever..VeenaGcian..roseinbloomAubade.--aarthi--jaspreetm2815-Priti11-RajeevGurtiFanmysterygurl1427sptrnoMishtyShonakirti_fijibobby13rocks-Mrinalini-mysteriousmilliLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
di Geet is doing the same mistake ... trusting someone blindly... Maan is super hero... love him as usual... and loved theway her confronted Annie...i think Annie and Maan will be keeping an eye on Arjun.. Maan will tell annie wat is bothering him... she will make Arjun understand wat has happened and set everything perfect btwn Maan and Arjun...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
nicely written, thats nice, i should calm down a bit, i am a bit upset, but i should calm down, things will get better soon thats for sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobydewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

nicely written, thats nice, i should calm down a bit, i am a bit upset, but i should calm down, things will get better soon thats for sure

thank u dear ...

kirti dear ... don't worry ... maan kis marz ka dava hain ... i hope i got the proverb correct ... whn maan is there y to fear ...

MAAN HAIN NAAThumbs Up ... so no fear Smile.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142LuvScoobyShadowImbuesptrno

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Geet nt only opened up in front of a stranger but compared Maan n Dev .....the worst lines............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427maanmeet1dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
wellllllllllllll....................
the epi has left me with mixed emotions.......TongueTongue

the andha wishwas part was good.......that annie trusts mk unstinchingly..........ClapClap

the whole bhangra tpoupe was wasted...............no head or tail......DeadDeadDead
annie/adi/pinky shud have got maaneet to dance with them......AngryAngry
it was like why the hell were they there?????????????AngryAngry
most imp romeo didnt maro chance on tasha...............n manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaa didnt get to line moro MK......that wud have been some scene............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

now after annie revealed that mk did all this.....ansd maaneets sweet smile.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I THINK geet shud try n make up to maan for her behavior.....not that she was wrong ...she was justified...just try to malke him happy n say thank you.......in a special way.................so that we can get one more hot hot sequence........hopefully better than mahiiii.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

the dance was good.amazing expressions by GC n DD but i felt that the aura(environment ) was missing....ShockedShockedShocked

anyways back to today.....
glad that geets trust is not damaged till now..........
n now arjun has heeard from geet her part....later at some pt he needs to realise tge right n wrong....SmileSmileSmileSmile

n our MSK is there to keep an eye na.....
u go MSK .u keep your eyes on arjun..............ClapClap
WHILE I KEEP MINE ON YOUUUUUUUUU.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456tazeen_29punjabispicedrdee142ShadowImbuesptrnodewdropred

rashigupta Groupbie
rashigupta
rashigupta

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
niceeeeeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di Geet is doing the same mistake ... trusting someone blindly... Maan is super hero... love him as usual... and loved theway her confronted Annie...i think Annie and Maan will be keeping an eye on Arjun.. Maan will tell annie wat is bothering him... she will make Arjun understand wat has happened and set everything perfect btwn Maan and Arjun...

u know arti ...coming to think abt it ....

if geet does not do it then who will do it ... i know we all are not liking it ... but wht to do ... the cv's need drama ... to show to the viewers ...

but very soon arjun's dark face will come in front of geet just like she came to know tht he is NT's bro in a jhatka ...

the same way she will know tht he is evil ... & wht his plans are ... very quickly ...

& hopefully annie helps maan ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142--aarthi--sptrnomysteriousmilli

Go to top