Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet ko chahiye Arjun... MSK ko chahiye sukun

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anne is standing outside mansion near pool..n MSK comes....n says..wanna talk to u about Geet..!! Anne says...i knew that after her sweet words..she had a plan.. she bitched about me to u.....now she will make u throw me out of the house... like she did wit Dev..!! MSK screams...n Anne says...when i found out that .coz of her .. Dev n u seperated..i wuldn wanna see her face.. i hate her...!! Anne says.. after knowing truth i cant come to both ur wedding..!! MSK takes her to play their childhood game.. 'hide n seek' and Anne is startled n says..i m serious n u wanna play...n MSK says..come wit me..lets recollect childhood days...!! MSK blindfolds Anne n asks her to find him n Anne is seeking MSK n says..i dun wanna play... please stop this...!! Anne is about to fall in th pool n MSK stops her in time..n MSK says..see  u were about to fall n Anne says...i wuldn coz u were there to save me..!! MSK says..n this is th trust Geet had in Dev and he broke her trust... despite of being married..by marrying her... made her see false dreams..n after one day ...of the wedding he fled..n today Geet is gonna b the mother of his child...Anne is shocked...and regrets having said blunt words to Geet..!! MSK says..sorry wont work.. i hv better idea...!!

Geet on the sofa of the drawing room of mansion n Arjun comes...n says... excuse me i m Arjun n whats the matter u look worried..n Geet is startled..!! Arjun says.. common sense says..that when a beautiful girl is sitting alone... then she is worried..n Geet says..who u wanna meet?? Arjun says.. dun divert.... I m a wedding planner n i can gauge peoples feelings....n from ur eyes i can see clearly ur worried about something..! Geet says..no .... n Arjun says...better share ur hearts feelings..... n i m a stranger for u .. so even better u share wit me.. coz watever u tell me..no one else will know..!  Geet says..its better that people remain stranger to me.... coz when they come close..they go away.... !! First family went away..then lost friends...n now the man i wanna marry ...n wanna come close to.. i m scared tat .. i will lose him..n if that happens ..i cant live..!! 

Arjun says..ur fear is coz of ur habit of looking at ur past....n always living in it.... may be ur past has hurt u... but its not like ur future will b painful... who told u..that wat happened in past shall happen again?? A year has 12 months..n each has separate... climate...... past is past... but future is bright..!! Better fight for ur love n tell ur hearts desire n trust me all will b ok.!! Geet is impressed n smiles n says Thank u.....n asks..who u wanna meet..n Arjun says... 'I had come to return some stuff to Anwesa'  Geet goes to call Anne...n cant find her..n wonders where she is..

Geet spots Anne near dining table n both say wanna talk to u...n Anne takes Geet out...n they come to a place where musicians are playng dhol... n office guys are there dressed up in traditional punjabi attire..n Geet asks... whats this.. n Anne says..my way of apologising to u.... n i m sorry..!! And u used to say u dun have family.... all the girls are from the girls side n all boys from the guys side..n i m also from the girl side..n Geet says..i really got  my family.... n hugs her!! Geet says..why did u do so much..... n Anne says.this was MSks idea..n MAneet exchange glances n smiles..!! KC guys leave for decorating the house n Maneet walk towards each other to talk n Dadi comes in between n asks whats the noise about..n MSK about to answer when he sees Arjun and says..'U?'

Geet turns n says to Arjun...oh i forgot u were waiting n Dadi says.. Arjun?? MSK says to Geet...do u know who is this?? Geet says..he is our wedding planner but no one can plan our wedding better than us..n MSK says..i hv decided he wont plan for our wedding... n Geet says...if u hv decided it must b right..but i wanna know..why?? MSK says...irrespective of whatever he did..he did it for his own intentions.. Geet..he is NTs bro.. Geet shocked.. n says..to Arjun. .u din tell me that.. !! Arjun says..i dinno who u were........ n says.....i knw the sourness people have in the house about NT..so i m quitting the contract.. n says..i m sorry Geet to have hurt u...unknowingly n turns to leave n Geet stops him......n MSK startled n says..what u doing..??  Geet says.... just coz NT is bad..dun mean we doubt all people associated wit her?? U n Dev are brothers too.. if i look at u based on my experience wit Dev..is it correct??? U n Dev are so different ...from each other

Geet says..i trusted u.. n u never broke my trust n today we are getting married..! then why cant we give Arjun a chance..lets try by trusting on him once..n Dadi says.. Geet is right..n why u forget tat today morning only he saved my life.. he is very pure..... give him another chance.....n Geet says ... Maan..u always support truth n fairness..so is it fair to look at Arjun thru NTs eyes?? MSK says to Geet n Dadi...fine...u both have ur way..but i dun agree wit ur choice n stares at Arjun n leaves..!! Geet looks at Dadi who nods reasuringly..!!

Geet smiles at Arjun who smiles back..

-END-

Link

Link (Ash)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks

this is from sofiya today😊
Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
thanks Tanu!!! OMG!! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!!!
LuvScooby thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thnk uuuuuuuu...........πŸ€—
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thx Tanu for the update

thank god finally maan told anni the truth
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Oh no Arjun don't you dare call Maan's Geet beautiful....stay away....stay away!
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you sooooooooooooo much................................😊
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow liked the way maan convinced Annei..
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx soo much tanu!!