Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JingleBellsWithRetrofication (Page 96)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by monty22

Originally posted by sanjanamishra

Is anybody fan of Left right left here? and fan of Rajeev-Priyanka (Rajveer-Naina)
me .i m also fan of LRl. but i like to see always huda & naina jodi.......LOL i like rajeev & shweta's pair it was sizzling hot pair .........Embarrassed shweta's saree............Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

de taaliLOL
i also liked naina with Hooda and Shweta with RajeevDay Dreaming
i love hooda's character.he was totally freaking JAAT guy...........Embarrassedhis haryani accent..........Day Dreaming mallika sherawat hamare haryane ki hain.........ROFL

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
bye Kriti & subia........Hug Hug
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Is anybody fan of Left right left here? and fan of Rajeev-Priyanka (Rajveer-Naina)
me .i m also fan of LRl. but i like to see always huda & naina jodi.......LOL i like rajeev & shweta's pair it was sizzling hot pair .........Embarrassed shweta's saree............Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

de taaliLOL
i love hooda's character.he was totally freaking JAAT guy...........Embarrassedhis haryani accent..........Day Dreaming mallika sherawat hamare haryane ki hain.........ROFL

i loved huda's and Qaidi's char tooEmbarrassed Arjun played that char brilliantlyEmbarrassed i loved Arjun more in LRL than MJHTLOLLOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Bye Krits and Subia Hug
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

de taaliLOL

i loved huda's and Qaidi's char tooEmbarrassed Arjun played that char brilliantlyEmbarrassed i loved Arjun more in LRL than MJHTLOLLOL
hi5 me too even i like harshad more in LRL then KDMHMD & TL...........OMG harshad & arjun's bonding was awesome.........LOL LOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

hi5 me too even i like harshad more in LRL then KDMHMD & TL...........OMG harshad & arjun's bonding was awesome.........LOL LOL

our choice is sameEmbarrassed
even i loved Harshad's char more in LRL but not his lookLOLLOL he looked too young for me to handleLOLLOL but Arjun was perfect in that soap and so was his roleLOLLOL
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

our choice is sameEmbarrassed
even i loved Harshad's char more in LRL but not his lookLOLLOL he looked too young for me to handleLOLLOL but Arjun was perfect in that soap and so was his roleLOLLOL
OMG he looks too cute in LRL..for arjun..........he is perfect in that role.oMG yudi.......i will never forget arjun & his scne of party.when yudi became girl & went  to the party with Arjun.....as his dance partner................ROFL ROFL
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
bye Reet it's dinner time.i will see u tomorrow............Embarrassed

Go to top