Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JingleBellsWithRetrofication (Page 9)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.
-- Jan Glidewell

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I know i too am convinced he is gay and thts why i cant really get into it because of that...its so sad that vidya this innocent girl is going to be married to a gay man b/c he didnt have the balls to stand up to his mom and dad....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

I know i too am convinced he is gay and thts why i cant really get into it because of that...its so sad that vidya this innocent girl is going to be married to a gay man b/c he didnt have the balls to stand up to his mom and dad....

well I think I am somehow doubting that gaurav is a gay but someone who is not sure about his own feelings....I mean.....if he really slipped for that second......its sary isnt it......I mean....I dont really get him.......n yes that makes it obvious that he doesnt have the balls to not only stand up to his parents but also to be himself and stand for wat he is
arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i agree...i too am not sure if hte show will end up making the gay thing true or not...but he is so freakin uncomfortable with her tht it seems as though he doesnt know how to act around woman...and when he says how to woo he always says "boys and girls like" ROFL
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

1 thing is sure tho.........maryada doesnt have the grip or rather have lost that grip........

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
for sure...i just skimmed thru today's epi without sound and i know i'm going punch aditya for sure

they were like dancing and she was trying to do wht the choreo said and she was like holding his hand and he dropped it and stopped and then the masi came and he got all into it....

and of course risane bhag gayo....

i think i'm going to have not watch this show for a week or so....(then agian i'll prolly FF through it) ROFL

sajni786

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hello PJ'S!!!
congratulations on the new thread!!!PartyPartyParty

wishing u all  a MERRY X-MAS!!!

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
congo shongo on the new threadPartyParty

Merry Christmas<3<3

May joy and happiness snow on you, may the bells jingle for you and may Santa be extra good to you! Merry Christmas!

Go to top