SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JingleBellsWithRetrofication - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Zeenooo see my dabba😳

You had a siggy made from the pic! Its fab!! Karishma is beautiful!Embarrassed

Originally posted by kritishah3

Yes I read it Zeenie....Clowns show is Wanted back.....I hope SO uses it brains and does not get back the torturous Show.....

but i think u guys deciphered wrong.....if u talking about chugalkhor.......its was about top10 chugals of 2010 🀣🀣🀣🀣........and CMG chugal was 4th on the list....🀣🀣🀣...I would have thot....with the popularity as per phangals.....shudnt it be no.1 🀣🀣🀣...waha be demotion 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by sajni786

ab sone ki bhi kya zarurat he.....chai bana or jogging ke liye nikal jaa 🀣🀣🀣

joking kar rahe ho jogging bolke πŸ˜› now this is what I call true nightmare subah ssubah joote ghisna

and zeenia what u must be kidding ... ppl asking for CMG .. πŸ˜² hail to MID πŸ€” I hope atleast one sane management member sitting in SO office to avoid this horrendous  show to further destroy innocently under grown human brains often known as Immature species 😲

All thanks to Shru di  i cannot stop watching R.co..its amazing
Kavi is so cute😍
Hey Kriti,, Reet zeenia ... shilpu πŸ€—

Zeenia Rishta,com is must must watch and so is mahi way... ah I miss Mahi way it was so simple and dilli wala feel πŸ˜†
Originally posted by reshusaluja

🀣 i sent that interview link to my sis and she also laughed hard seeing him in boxers 🀣

does he even shave or wax his legs too 😲😲😲....banda looked so gora chitta in that bottom zone 🀣🀣🀣🀣....it was kinda toooooo much to handle for me all at once....🀣🀣🀣Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by monar

joking kar rahe ho jogging bolke πŸ˜› now this is what I call true nightmare subah ssubah joote ghisna

and zeenia what u must be kidding ... ppl asking for CMG .. πŸ˜² hail to MID πŸ€” I hope atleast one sane management member sitting in SO office to avoid this horrendous  show to further destroy innocently under grown human brains often known as Immature species 😲

Mona....Star One are stupid....but not that stupid!! LOL!!

The clowns show is dead and buried.......Phorever!!!πŸ˜†

but i think u guys deciphered wrong.....if u talking about chugalkhor.......its was about top10 chugals of 2010 🀣........and CMG chugal was 4th on the list....🀣🀣🀣...I would have thot....with the popularity as per phangals.....shudnt it be no.1 🀣🀣🀣...waha be demotion 🀣

No No Shilpzz we are not Talking about Chugalkhor Aunty.....Yeh Dill maange More Article is Out on TB today.....And Clowns show is at No.8....And same here Shilpzz i thought as it is hugely Popular with the phanirls it will be No.1 but its on no.8.....🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  CMG demoted.....🀣  🀣  🀣  Well whatever i hope the torture is not back on screens again and the TWO CERTAIN ACTORS AS WELL......

does he even shave or wax his legs too 😲😲😲....banda looked so gora chitta in that bottom zone 🀣....it was kinda toooooo much to handle for me all at once....🀣🀣🀣

yup banda was looking so gora chitta 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

does he even shave or wax his legs too 😲😲😲....banda looked so gora chitta in that bottom zone 🀣🀣🀣🀣....it was kinda toooooo much to handle for me all at once....🀣🀣🀣

I think the cameraman must have told Wahi they were only going to take shots from the waist above!!ROFL