Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JingleBellsWithRetrofication (Page 40)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
This page is dedicated to meROFLROFL

Monty stay awayROFLROFL

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Morphed Reality
There were recent reports of Sonakshi Sinha's morphed bikini pictures have appalled her female counterparts in the industry but it's not just the glamour girls who are vulnerable to this issue and have a lot to say about this grave issue.

Gauahar Khan
Gauahar Khan

It's extremely scary to know of such incidents .Yes, we are insecure when such incidents are concerned but nothing much can be done other than being extra cautious of where your pictures are circulated and making sure your folio is done by the people you really trust. All of us somewhere and some day go through such incidents where we see our pictures either in places we are not comfortable with or they are photoshoped. There should either be a law which secures us or if such incidents happen, we should be able to pull those people to court and they should be punished

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Resshmi Ghosh
Resshmi Ghosh

I dread such things happening to me, hence I always make it a point to usually copyright my pictures or make sure that if I am shooting for someone. I have a contract in place letting me know what I would be shooting for and in what clothes .We as the artist need to be extra careful on this one and hence should keep in mind that even if it takes extra time and effort to put these copyright issues in place so that we don't face such bad consequences

monty22

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Harshuuuuuuu stop running =))

Monty u ruined y reserved page :(

Shuru di HugHug

Main kahaan bhaag rahi hoonLOLLOL

monty22

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Kashmeera Shah
Kashmeera Shah

This is something that can happen to anyone.I empathise with her and can understand why she's so upset.But there have been worse cases like people morphing faces in MMSes .But when you put yourself in a profession that's glaringly public,then you' re willing to tell people that you are willing to give up your privacy.I dont stress myself over such things.Plus,if anyone was to morph my face on another's bikini body,they'll have to find a body better than mine and that,will be quite difficult.."

monty22

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

love this VM...........it's my fav song .......

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Rishta.comEmbarrassed
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Shama Sikander
Shama Sikander

I am definitely not paranoid.I am in an industry where photo shoots are part and parcel of our work profile.However, I am cautious about who is my photographer is when I go for fashion or other portfolio shoots.Besides,if somebody has to get nasty, then they can download a photo from anywhere. And in that case ,why only we, every woman is at risk.

Go to top