Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JingleBellsWithRetrofication (Page 24)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi chic.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hey Neetz - from the last I saw she was dancing away and asking Maan to kiss her - no where did she even remember that she was pregnant - nor do her sari give any such hints.

Honestly - i used to really like geet - it had a lot of potential. Now adays its more of how many eyelocks and "maahi's" can we fit in an episode - and maybe throw in a song/dance a week.

I skim geet - just because i am curious to see the story move - but for the longest time it has been on a standstill. Wacko
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged

desi chic.Sidra

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged

desi chic.Sidra

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

RagVir had one of the most beautiful story on TV. Rem how he stood for her at haldi ceremony and that pinic scene where Ragini helps men to cook and Malti understand d food is made by Ragini by tasting it, Ranvir caught at sangeet ceremony and the terrace scene where she kisses Ranvir. All this happ during Dec-Jan 2 yrs back. Is that the link you posted? I kind of remember. I wasn't a huge fan of their jodi, just liked them as is. I'll have to check that out.

Rishta.com was a very good show I would say one of the best shows of 2010. It was a one hour weekly show and of 26 episodes. It was not OTT nor did it had any unnecessary drama.  Well that's an exception then! haha. Okay, the best show was Bhaskar Bharti - but I guess that was last year. It kinda drained at the end, but it was one of the best. I watched it all on YT after the show ended, just hookedLOL

P.S. Shalini Chandran is in a new show called "Rishton Se Badi Pratha" and she's awesome as usual. Vishal has also really improved from "Bhagyavidhata" days. He is looking amazing, and his chemistry with Shalini is superbStar

Cheers,
dc
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
okay guyzz - gotta go. Will catch you all later.

Byebye. Good Nite Hug
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Day Dreaming

But this also makes me sad - so many unfinished/ruined storys on TV - esp Balaji.

Adi-Mets, Prem Mukti. Laksh-KT, etc....

Sid, totally second your thoughts on that... that is my one grudge on Balaji. They ruined Adi-Metz. JaShan rocked that show, yet they destroyed the story... I hope someone finds them together again, I can dream eh? And lmao @ the comment about "Geet"... ugh, I can't even skim it anymore. As soon as Maan got all super mush, I couldn't stand it anymore. He had a certain character that just faded... and Geet, well lets just say they're running in circlesEmbarrassed

Cheers,
dc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
@ Shru - ahhhhhhh! Love the avi. Thanks yaar *jappiyan*! Me saving.

@ Sidra *jappiyan* see you later!

Cheers,
dc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

Go to top