Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JingleBellsWithRetrofication (Page 119)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

apparently ksg is doing a new show ............thank god atleast now the chances of his torture of cmg are less ...........
ShockedConfusedOuchDead

Yeah Kab huva.....................What abt the scripts he was readingLOLLOLLOLWink

Need to unscbribe the channel soon, Pls Dj, Let me know soon.LOLLOLLOLBig smile

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by DJ..

apparently ksg is doing a new show ............thank god atleast now the chances of his torture of cmg are less ...........
Dead

Yeah Kab huva.....................What abt the scripts he was readingWink

Need to unscbribe the channel soon, Pls Dj, Let me know soon.Big smile

kahin toh pada ........... did not retain info cause useless logo ke baare mein mujhe apne memory ki space nahi waste karonga ....... LOL

but seriously i wish he gets some movies atleast we don't have to unsubscribe channels altogether plus it will be only 3 hrs tortures which mankind will be subjected to not 20 min 5 days a week LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@Sudha:- No news on her shows yaar =( And yea took a second opinion. Its confirmed lol...
Thankyouuu Sudha!!! for the law bittHug I am just trying...not sure if I ll be one...i'm bekaar u know :P LOLLOLLOL

@DJ:- That's amazing yaar. I just get interested in a few subjects so will probably take up something related to those and then maybe I ll get some interest too? LOLEmbarrassed But yes, no tension here too. Only during exams. Vo bhi only till they're going on. Once they're over, I am like khatam hoye bas kafi hai LOL

I SWEAR I am SO happy if he'll bag a new show. Bcoz he'll get one thanks to CVs thats for sure since they suck up to him and he kinda owns Cinevistaas. What I am happy about is it will end the drama circling CMG for good. Sleepy

Guys, I ll be back in a few mins. Call coming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojanDJ..

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@DJ: Yeah, Even i wished the same..................I am back with my TV ON mode DJBig smile...............I am watching SGP, DLMH.
In YT, Remix and Rishta.com............Thanks to shru for the Rishta.com links..............Daam how come i missed such a awesome show.

@Bye Anku, See u later.............Wish to see SA soon in a Show.

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 27 December 2010 at 2:36am
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

@Sudha:- No news on her shows yaar =( And yea took a second opinion. Its confirmed lol...
Thankyouuu Sudha!!! for the law bittHug I am just trying...not sure if I ll be one...i'm bekaar u know :P LOLLOLLOL

@DJ:- That's amazing yaar. I just get interested in a few subjects so will probably take up something related to those and then maybe I ll get some interest too? LOLEmbarrassed But yes, no tension here too. Only during exams. Vo bhi only till they're going on. Once they're over, I am like khatam hoye bas kafi hai LOL

I SWEAR I am SO happy if he'll bag a new show. Bcoz he'll get one thanks to CVs thats for sure since they suck up to him and he kinda owns Cinevistaas. What I am happy about is it will end the drama circling CMG for good. Sleepy

Even i am happy and agree with you on CMG.
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

@DJ: Yeah, Even i wished the same..................I am back with my TV ON mode DJBig smile...............I am watching SGP, DLMH.
In YT, Remix and Rishta.com............Thanks to shru for the Rishta.com links..............Daam how come i missed such a awesome show.

@Bye Anku, See u later.............Wish to see SA soon in a Show.

I just was going to ask you ........aap toh tv dekti nahi toh kyu itni chinta

good .......you are back in tv mode ..............

me i guess would have to search for a new show i am not liking maryada anymore

ssdtvgojan

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

i love law ............. thats a different story half my time is either spent in court or lawyers office

but really like the subject .........at times go to college library and try to find books on law and randomly read them .......its fun

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

DJ: I know i have left Maryadha a long time b4.................I don't know where the show leads now.

But liking DLMH...........I like the chander character.
SGP..............I was watching B4 Tooooooooooo, lovely family show..........But that drag in that jealousy track made me to take a break from that toooooo, But after 3 weeks still its on, But i am watching.

I also like Law, Even i am catching that Aadalat show the last episode of some Magician murder case.

DJ..

Go to top