SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JingleBellsWithRetrofication - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Monty, Love yr rosha siggie................Just started to watch Rishta.com..........Thanks to shru for the links.

sudha chek out page no. 51 & 52 u will find so many siggies on RoSha.it was best show...i hope u will like this show.....so many of us likes this show.....i love their pair.....

OMG why can't ppl make such kind of show....? 
Popped in to say Zeenia said to finish this thread b4 she is back🤣🤣

Me will be on running mode today😔
Monty,

Thanks will chk that....................Actually i am in the 3rd episode today..........I am loving the show............Daam how come i missed such a nice show.
And i think the actors r so good...........Loving it. U know Monty, I am was watching remix in YT, but today i am watching Rishta.com only on YT.............And i hate my talli net, it so horriblely slow.

DLMH............Even i am loving chander character and the song seq was awesome.

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
hi norzar......🤗  this wednesday there will be one hour spl epi of BHPH.....ther will be bike race. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by *Shruti*

🤣 ðŸ¤£ nikkami shruti. ðŸ¤— 
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Shru,

*HUGS*

I am watching 4th episode of Rishta.com today..................I am glued to it from afternoon.😆😆😳😳
Thanks for the links.

Also even i was wondering we r the same thread

Hi Norzar************HUGS**************
hi

Originally posted by monty22

hi norzar......🤗  this wednesday there will be one hour spl epi of BHPH.....ther will be bike race. ðŸ˜³

yeah monty i know, looking foward to it

but i thouht the bike race would ahve been the climax of the track??????

norzar
And b4 I forget I watched BBB and loved it. After long YRF made a good movie. I wanted 2 c dis movie since the first promo song Tarkebin hit the TV and it was paisa vasool movie.
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Monty,

Thanks will chk that....................Actually i am in the 3rd episode today..........I am locing the show............Daam how come i missed such a nice show.
And i think the actors r so good...........Loving it. U know Monty, I am was watching remix in YT, but today i am watching Rishta.com only on YT.............And i hate my talli net, it so horriblely slow.

DLMH............Even i am loving chander character and the song seq was awesome.

Sudha in whole show i like only chandar........😆 for rishta.com.....Kavi & shruti r fab actors.Kavi won the best debut actor award of this year. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by DJ..

i love law ............. thats a different story half my time is either spent in court or lawyers office

but really like the subject .........at times go to college library and try to find books on law and randomly read them .......its fun

I LOVE it too. Just the theory part of it is annoying 🥱 lolz.
Oooh ur time is spent in laywers office? Keep me in mind wen I start working 😆😆😆

LOL. It's totally fun wen we dont hve to mug up 1000s of sections otherwise toh mehh. Theory is not my cuppa tea. I like pratice more 😳