Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah Subia. Ok its not real๐Ÿ˜† i was amazed wen i saw dis pic, i was awestruck
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

totally agree๐Ÿ˜ณ i m also watching DLMH for chander's char only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

not only u every one is watchng this show only Chandar. ๐Ÿ˜ณ........sudha , lennie ๐Ÿ˜† every one like only chandar in whole show............๐Ÿ˜† 
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monty22

kriti u r sujal & kashish fan....oMG u remind me ny school days........๐Ÿ˜† in my school every girl was mad for Rajeev khandelwal.when he came our city on navratri........at that time there was exams in my school & we were in std. 12th .........all girls of my school went to see him.....except me............๐Ÿ˜†

Monty Sujal Kashish are my First Love.....I was totally Fida over Rajeev.....And the Rajeev Aamna pair....I have loved KTH to Death....this is the only show i used to watch repeats as well Madly...I miss the show....I saw it only till Rajeev was Sujal...Wen he left i stopped watching the show....I have seen Rajeev Twice...I had last seen him at inorbit mall here....
monty22 thumbnail
OMG isha's FF 's photoshoped pics...........๐Ÿ˜† it's always make confused every one.........๐Ÿคฃ brilliant work she had done. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Monty Sujal Kashish are my First Love.....I was totally Fida over Rajeev.....And the Rajeev Aamna pair....I have loved KTH to Death....this is the only show i used to watch repeats as well Madly...I miss the show....I saw it only till Rajeev was Sujal...Wen he left i stopped watching the show....I have seen Rajeev Twice...I had last seen him at inorbit mall here....

not only u i also used to watched KTH repeats also and when i went to hostel i used to ask ishtory on ph ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Rajeev was the first telly actor i was crazy abt๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KW never misses 2 watch his friends' shows. He watches SGP as his friend Jay Soni is dere. Earlier he used 2 watch Comedy Circus becaz of Swapnil.

Wat a sweet friend๐Ÿ˜ƒ
monty22 thumbnail
Kriti my first love was Pratham - gauri.......from that i always want to see hiten & gauri's pair........thery r awesome.......

in KTH i was fan of Piyush & Rishi..........๐Ÿ˜†  & my friends didn't like that.......๐Ÿคฃ 
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

Kriti my first love was Pratham - gauri.......from that i always want to see hiten & gauri's pair........thery r awesome.......

in KTH i was fan of Piyush & Rishi..........๐Ÿ˜†  & my friends didn't like that.......๐Ÿคฃ 

i liked Rishi's char too๐Ÿ˜†
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

not only u i also used to watched KTH repeats also and when i went to hostel i used to ask ishtory on ph ๐Ÿคฃ

Rajeev was the first telly actor i was crazy abt๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree i was just Crazy about Sujal kashish.....U know i even have the collection of the Thoda sa pyar hua hai thoda hai baaki songs on the show.....I used to write them....U can say i used to be Crazy Phangirl that time....Even i used to miss Epis i used to ask my friends the other day at college๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

I agree i was just Crazy about Sujal kashish.....U know i even have the collection of the Thoda sa pyar hua hai thoda hai baaki songs on the show.....I used to write them....U can say i used to be Crazy Phangirl that time....Even i used to miss Epis i used to ask my friends the other day at college๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

i want the collection of Thoda sa Pyaar hua hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i was also crazy abt them but more abt Rajeev๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i even watched time bomb for him only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and not to forget LRL too๐Ÿ˜ณ