Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

RagVir had one of the most beautiful story on TV. Rem how he stood for her at haldi ceremony and that pinic scene where Ragini helps men to cook and Malti understand d food is made by Ragini by tasting it, Ranvir caught at sangeet ceremony and the terrace scene where she kisses Ranvir. All this happ during Dec-Jan 2 yrs back. Is that the link you posted? I kind of remember. I wasn't a huge fan of their jodi, just liked them as is. I'll have to check that out.

Rishta.com was a very good show I would say one of the best shows of 2010. It was a one hour weekly show and of 26 episodes. It was not OTT nor did it had any unnecessary drama.  Well that's an exception then! haha. Okay, the best show was Bhaskar Bharti - but I guess that was last year. It kinda drained at the end, but it was one of the best. I watched it all on YT after the show ended, just hooked😆

P.S. Shalini Chandran is in a new show called "Rishton Se Badi Pratha" and she's awesome as usual. Vishal has also really improved from "Bhagyavidhata" days. He is looking amazing, and his chemistry with Shalini is superb⭐️

Cheers,
dc

Sid.H thumbnail
okay guyzz - gotta go. Will catch you all later.

Byebye. Good Nite 🤗
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

😍

But this also makes me sad - so many unfinished/ruined storys on TV - esp Balaji.

Adi-Mets, Prem Mukti. Laksh-KT, etc....

Sid, totally second your thoughts on that... that is my one grudge on Balaji. They ruined Adi-Metz. JaShan rocked that show, yet they destroyed the story... I hope someone finds them together again, I can dream eh? And lmao @ the comment about "Geet"... ugh, I can't even skim it anymore. As soon as Maan got all super mush, I couldn't stand it anymore. He had a certain character that just faded... and Geet, well lets just say they're running in circles😳

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
@ Shru - ahhhhhhh! Love the avi. Thanks yaar *jappiyan*! Me saving.

@ Sidra *jappiyan* see you later!

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail

This one is so awesome too na😳

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Alright Shru, I'm off for the night. Good night and Merry Xmas *jappies*

Cheers,
dc
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heylo Poshkies  🤗  🤗   🤗

Wishing U all a Wonderful Merry Christmas........🥳May Santa Bring Peace,Happiness n Prosperity to Everyone's Families......Merry X'Mas Everyone......❤️
⭐️😳

Anybody Home???? 😎 😛

What is the Funda of the Tittle?? I really like it !! Jingle Bells With Retrofication 😆
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
Kritzi!!🤗

Im here!!😛

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Hellooooooooooooo🤗🤗

🤗
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Title credit goes to Shilpu and retrofication thanks to KW's red pant and flowery shirt retro look in BHPH yes epi🤣🤣