Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: supercool3

🤣
no seriously... it would've looked better if it actually went along with the storyline...
totally out of place... plus i don't understand Adi's definition of love 🤓 🤣 

tell me about it.....the reason for the kiss was not convincing at all........I mean wat variation that i supposedly a married woman do not know of that kiss was used that measure love n lust meters 🤣🤣🤣🤣..........phochezalsssssssss.........wat on planet earth was that😲😲......and now he has the nerve to be upset on her after his latest experiment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragzie

*digs  and takes out shilpu di's heart* 😆
i miss your camel and hope ka pitara

podhe ka kya kiya nikammiiiiiiii...........and even i miss my camel talks........just for that can we have CMG back  😉🤣🤣🤣

ravjot......myself shilpu n I used to be rather silent on that forum unitl the news of vinay to exit came out......I made friends with u...payal and sayra since then.....and with this if u still dont remember.........that its ok....I still love ghajini 🤣🤣🤣 and will be glad to re establish myself in ur dil 🤣🤣🤣🤣....

btw ...remind me who was sunny now??? I think I am already becoming ur great dost from peechla janam with inhabiting ghajini characteristics 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"Love is a symbol of eternity that wipes away all sense of time,removing all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
Ikhide Oshoma

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Shruti: I know you ran away cuzI found you *hmph*

RR buddy: I have a really bad memory so remind me?😆 And no everyone used to drool over Vinay except me. I went after Ranbir's friend Sunny🤣🤣

Hey😃
cant wait for tomorrow😆i am ready with my request😆

@lennie di-i love that one..😳
i dont know if i have already posted this one or not but i love it :

Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile. The next wish come true.
But if you believe that it is right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it.
You just might get the thing you're wishing for.
The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it?
Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart. 

-

One Tree Hill

@shilpu di -i want my SR dmg back not the Clowns one 😆i know can we have CMG back on for ur talks on hope!

Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^ Sure😆 Man even though I said I'm closed I still ended up making siggies for others🤣

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Shru I saw jus pm whn u find a song and some epi dates as I don't have any clips I suggest within the nxt week cuz I satrt back up in the new year and def won't have time then

Shilpu ROFL I kno he and priya are so hott together I wish they had worked on the wooing longer rite now its jus plain old bleh

WORD again arpuuuuuuu...........usually when the leads become a couple with consent on screen...the track starts to fall apart 😆😆...until u have a strong storyline to back it up after that......which maryada is now lacking or rather....detouring 😆😆
Lennie thumbnail
Pragz, yes you did post that one

Here is another one

"A man has to find a good woman, and when he finds her he has to win her love. then he has to earn her respect. then he has to cherish her trust. and then he has to, like, go on doing that for as long as they live. Until they both die. That's what it's all about. That's the most important thing in the world. That's what a man is, Yaar. A man is truly a man when he wins the love of a good woman, earns her respect, and keeps her trust. Until you do that, you're not a man."
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sajni786

tell me about it.....the reason for the kiss was not convincing at all........I mean wat variation that i supposedly a married woman do not know of that kiss was used that measure love n lust meters 🤣🤣🤣🤣..........phochezalsssssssss.........wat on planet earth was that😲😲......and now he has the nerve to be upset on her after his latest experiment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROFL ROFL ROFL
i never thought love can be measured in Adi's world....ROFL  will definitely lose the sanity i regained if i was to figure out that variation ROFL ROFL

exactly ... i have no idea what allows him to act soo silly at the moment... ok maybe his ego was hurt... but then again he's being selfish too
Lennie thumbnail

My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you,
my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.

Forget who hurt you yesterday,
But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I kno i like the nook jook before they get together once they get together its all rhona dhona with saas bahu garbage and hence i'm almost positive this show will soon come to an end for me....but we will see....