Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Radha-Krishna locket //do something (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilegirl

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I remember the promo and also I made sure that I watch previous episodes..though, I admit I came to watch CCBM because of Kinshuk.
But you can never predict in a TV show, as everything is determined by TRP here and the original concept is lost in no time...sorry, but thats what I feel...It could be that this lovestory was supposed to be of Sid-Putul, but present day picture shows something different. I am not trying to hurt, but I am really confused myself that what the truth or fact is....whether past promo or the original concept to be believed or what is happening now...as both are so different...
neither it can be digested that a girl like Nivedita will put her "feminism" attitude before her love and forger her love for two mistakes nor can I believe that a girl like Nivedita can break her marriage vows with Viren anyday...
I am really confused...Confused
wow! absolutely share your thoughts! I feel the same way too.....she can neither break a marriage which she stepped into whole heartedly with even gooing against her dad...nor can she just forget her love just like that......so confusing!!!

and I think, this whole Divya stuff is being given so much importance, so as to show that Nivedita married Viren NOT because she was damn upset with Sid for the insults. But there also, creatives messed up a lot with the total concept of Nivedita being an ideal daughter to Keshav or NT dadi...and her helplessness in front of YD, CC and JW, who she knows are responsible for her family's miseries...

actually, the creatives should have taken a lot of more care for Nivedita's character sketch, as she is just not any girl, but she is Nivedita, the heroine of the show and people values her each and every step and her decisions. I might sound weird and egoistic, but I feel when we are stuck with problems in life, we look upto some ideal figures...and try to feel what that person might have done..

I am going out of context, but if you watch Sadhna's character, Sadhna's every decision was very thought of...like she loved Ragini and Ranveer, but it came to the court case about truth and speaking it swearing on Bhagwad Gita, she held to the truth, proclaiming truth and God are the ultimate in this world, no relation how much dear, can ever substitute God, who is another name of truth...but that can never prove that she loved Ragini or Ranveer any less...as her marriage to Alekh was prompted by the property issue and Ragini's marriage to Ranveer.

Frankly speaking, I feel very hesitant to write in the forum, as I feel I might hurt other innocent people's sentiments, which my intention is never...LOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 December 2010 at 11:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShabnamSahebiRarewatcherSofna

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

I remember the promo and also I made sure that I watch previous episodes..though, I admit I came to watch CCBM because of Kinshuk.
But you can never predict in a TV show, as everything is determined by TRP here and the original concept is lost in no time...sorry, but thats what I feel...It could be that this lovestory was supposed to be of Sid-Putul, but present day picture shows something different. I am not trying to hurt, but I am really confused myself that what the truth or fact is....whether past promo or the original concept to be believed or what is happening now...as both are so different...
neither it can be digested that a girl like Nivedita will put her "feminism" attitude before her love and forger her love for two mistakes nor can I believe that a girl like Nivedita can break her marriage vows with Viren anyday...
wow! absolutely share your thoughts! I feel the same way too.....she can neither break a marriage which she stepped into whole heartedly with even gooing against her dad...nor can she just forget her love just like that......so confusing!!!

Well said Bani and keep WRITING YOUR OPINIONS! Don't worry about hurt feelings b/c we are all adults here who can value and listen to each others opinions without feeling hurt at a drop of a hat.

Promos like life are in flux and always changing. What is reality today is not reality tomorrow. For example: On the day of my wedding I was very happy and excited to start a new chapter of my life with my husband, but who new that 3 years down the road that happiness would fade and my life would become a burden which I wanted to escape. I had two choices, I could stay married for all of the reasons girls are told to do so or I could end my marriage knowing that I would be viewed as divorcee, thus never to be married again due to cultural restraints placed on us. I took the difficult road and eventually found my happiness again. But my point is, life is never as we expect it to be no matter how solid our life goals are. Thus it is true for Nivi and Sid as per the original promos. Yes THEY FELL IN LOVE, but their families had issues that were to huge for either of them to tackle and they both made decisions that benefitted others instead of themselves and now find themselves at the juncture they're at.  So please don't place all of your faith in the original promo b/c now we are in new phase and chapter of CCBM. 

Edited by asyadada - 22 December 2010 at 6:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Well said Bani and keep WRITING YOUR OPINIONS! Don't worry about hurt feelings b/c we are all adults here who can value and listen to each others opinions without feeling hurt at a drop of a hat.

Promos like life are in flux and always changing. What is reality today is not reality tomorrow. For example: On the day of my wedding I was very happy and excited to start a new chapter of my life with my husband, but who new that 3 years down the road that happiness would fade and my life would become a burden which I wanted to escape. I had two choices, I could stay married for all of the reasons girls are told to do so or I could end my marriage knowing that I would be viewed as divorcee, thus never to be married again due to cultural restraints placed on us. I took the difficult road and eventually found my happiness again. But my point is, life is never as we expect it to be no matter how solid our life goals are. Thus it is true for Nivi and Sid as per the original promos. Yes THEY FELL IN LOVE, but their families had issues that were to huge for either of them to tackle and they both made decisions that benefitted others instead of themselves and now find themselves at the juncture they're at.  So please don't place all of your faith in the original promo b/c now we are in new phase and chapter of CCBM. 

I watch a show for the track. And really  never bother about a promo. As I mentioned earlier that I am myself confused the way Nivedita's character sketch has been done especially in the last two months. Its very usual for a girl like Nivedita to think of sacrificing her love for her cousin and that was what she tried to do, till Sid intervened and made her understand that how come Divya live with someone who does not love her.

I feel Nivedita's character could have been better sketched by the creatives, where along with her sacrifical mode, her abilities as an able daughter or granddaughter or elder sister would not have been compromised. I am not concerned about who she marries and it is very straightforward now that Sid will accept Divya and Nivedita will accept Viren, no matter what happens. This is a show and this is bound to happen now. Had it been a real life incident, no truth had ever come out, Divya and Sid along with Nivedita and Viren would have done justice to their marriage from the first day of their married life. Love etc does not exist in real world at least now, what exists is attitude.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 December 2010 at 7:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index