sid  should breakup with divya 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopemendesfa.star

Anya4eve Senior Member
Anya4eve
Anya4eve

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i want to give a slap to divya ,,
for here only sacrificing queen giveup sid to such a selfish girl, even forgot to thanx for doing such thought,
thats why called sid ka kismat jiskr\e saath hhai usi ke saath sid going to be together
divya go away 4m sids lifeAngry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopemendes

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
actually, I made a comment many days back, that Nivi is not doing the right thing and wrote something about "unworthy"...My language was probably not right and thus I could not get my feelings conveyed to all here...

The question is not whether Nivi married Sid or not...thats totally different. I always wanted to say that Nivi should think also whether Divya is for Sid. She knows the basic nature of Sid and Divya very well, as she is a person with lot of insights. Sometime, we need to think what impact it might have on a large number of people...Divya entering Sid's life was not just fulfillment of Divya's wish, but was a great responsibility for Divya. Nivedita needed to realise is Divya the right person to become Sid's wife, as being Sid's wife brings lots of other responsibilities...taking care of Dadaji, tackling Yashidhara dadi's temper, juggling CC and JW, knowing the small happiness of Vandana, treating people like Laljikaka and Nandu with apnapan, and most of all, being a true "sangini" for Siddharth by showing him when he is wrong or deviating. There are a lot of responsibilities associated with the name "Mrs. Siddharth Sood"...

and one cannot just blame CC ...Divya has that selfish quality in her, but in a dormant state, and CC has identified that and provoking that to become active and Divya will make the life of everyone a "living hell"...and then the creatives will reveal the sacrifices of Nivedita and Dadaji will speak out..and Sid will have nothing to do, except forgive her...Smile...as he has married her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hopemendessalunierasika-akaShaasyadadaAnya4eveSofna

Anya4eve Senior Member
Anya4eve
Anya4eve

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
what i think is that sudenly locket issue , why?
now its a time when small feeling sid for divya start and nivi towards viren
if truth will come then definitely divya going to do something ,
and all biti baate again going to refresh , than its very difficult 4 sid and putul to forget then selfs
i dont know u remember or not javed sir told in his promo that"""sid-putul door hokar bhi pass pass hokar bhi door""
means wo jitna door ek dosare se jana chahate hai kismat unko utna he pass ladeti hai,
and they r made 4 each other but easier said than done  
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riturani111

what i think is that sudenly locket issue , why?
now its a time when small feeling sid for divya start and nivi towards viren
if truth will come then definitely divya going to do something ,
and all biti baate again going to refresh , than its very difficult 4 sid and putul to forget then selfs
i dont know u remember or not javed sir told in his promo that"""sid-putul door hokar bhi pass pass hokar bhi door""
means wo jitna door ek dosare se jana chahate hai kismat unko utna he pass ladeti hai,
and they r made 4 each other but easier said than done  
I remember the promo and also I made sure that I watch previous episodes..though, I admit I came to watch CCBM because of Kinshuk.
But you can never predict in a TV show, as everything is determined by TRP here and the original concept is lost in no time...sorry, but thats what I feel...It could be that this lovestory was supposed to be of Sid-Putul, but present day picture shows something different. I am not trying to hurt, but I am really confused myself that what the truth or fact is....whether past promo or the original concept to be believed or what is happening now...as both are so different...
neither it can be digested that a girl like Nivedita will put her "feminism" attitude before her love and forger her love for two mistakes nor can I believe that a girl like Nivedita can break her marriage vows with Viren anyday...
I am really confused...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SoapgirlasyadadaAnya4eveSofna

Anya4eve Senior Member
Anya4eve
Anya4eve

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
u r sayng is TRP is absolutely perfect,
if javed ji going to watch ccbm now he will going to say him self why should i inroduce this serialOuch
but dear no one going to play with their original story atleast not RS 
because of legend javed is in ccbm ,in introduction
thats why this thingm r happening this days in ccbm
i am sure CC done the div-sid marriage, will going to deistroy  CC only
because sid not going t6o leave divya ,because he is so kindly with his family,
but divya can do anything , this time i am expecting from divya only

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riturani111

u r sayng is TRP is absolutely perfect,
if javed ji going to watch ccbm now he will going to say him self why should i inroduce this serialOuch
but dear no one going to play with their original story atleast not RS 
because of legend javed is in ccbm ,in introduction
thats why this thingm r happening this days in ccbm
i am sure CC done the div-sid marriage, will going to deistroy  CC only
because sid not going t6o leave divya ,because he is so kindly with his family,
but divya can do anything , this time i am expecting from divya only

You know I had very strongly protested against Divya-Sid marriage...that was the stuff that pained me the most. I am ok with Nivedita not forgiving Sid and marrying Viren, I feel she, as a woman, should marry whover she feels comfortable with.

I had always wanted to see that a new girl be introduced opposite Sid, when Nivi-Viren is paired, and let Sid take time to decide whom to marry and I am not talking about Nivedita as regards to Sid's marriage....I feel marriages and feelings cannot be forcefully implemented without a free heart...I strongly belive that "let a person go away, if he/she is yours, he/she will come back or else just think the person was never meant for you"...
Sid will never leave Divya, whatever situation it might be, as he can never love Divya from his heart(he might say), Divya will always be treated as Sid's responsibility not love...someone to whom he is bound by responsibility, not by love...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaAnamikaSJainSofna

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I remember the promo and also I made sure that I watch previous episodes..though, I admit I came to watch CCBM because of Kinshuk.
But you can never predict in a TV show, as everything is determined by TRP here and the original concept is lost in no time...sorry, but thats what I feel...It could be that this lovestory was supposed to be of Sid-Putul, but present day picture shows something different. I am not trying to hurt, but I am really confused myself that what the truth or fact is....whether past promo or the original concept to be believed or what is happening now...as both are so different...
neither it can be digested that a girl like Nivedita will put her "feminism" attitude before her love and forger her love for two mistakes nor can I believe that a girl like Nivedita can break her marriage vows with Viren anyday...
I am really confused...Confused
wow! absolutely share your thoughts! I feel the same way too.....she can neither break a marriage which she stepped into whole heartedly with even gooing against her dad...nor can she just forget her love just like that......so confusing!!!

Omshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index