calling all fans to join in hands so we can make geet on position 1 again

imm with u
plz join in

awww!!! that's very sweet of u........thanks..Big smile
saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thnk u misshoshiarpurSmile........& @sweet coco surely mission geet#1 will happenBig smile.....i think TRPs in US also count...
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Just copying and pasting this...

But i agree with u babes.....lets bring the real show that deserves that spot back to the number 1 position..

today's episode was very good.....W*H is everone cribbing about?? Did you guys expect maan to make ani understand Geet the way he did??

Didn't u all think that Geet was going to allow arjun to work on the wedding plans....BUT DID YOU ALL KNOW that Maan was gonna tell her the truth?? As far as i remember everyone was thinkin last night that Geet will make Arjun do the job without knowin.....but Maan's character is consistent and they showed him tellin the truth to geet...

first off, this show is doing well...i know we lost our number 1 position...but everyone is acting like a bunch of babies.....oh wow our show went down to one position...instead of thinkin good of the show why don't u think of how to bring back geet to the number 1 position?? why not think positive for the show?? Do u realize these kinds of posts will drive new members away?? Do you realize that this negativity will doom us all??

Our show may have lost some logic due to ani's and arjun's entry....but still it is by far the best god dang show on star one..and today's episode was damn good...

geet made valid points about why she would allow Arjun to take up the planning.....she knows that he is Nt's brother.....she is not hidden from the truth!!!

Even maan's character is kept consistent.....he didn't and won't trust Arjun....because that is who he is.....

Geet's character is kept consistent to.....she is innocent....she is good.....pure.....where as maan...never allows anyone in his life very easily!!!!

Today PKEK is number 1....i am hurt too.....but instead of sitting and complaining about the CV's as usual i will trust them and let them do their jobs....because they have never failed us....and will never do so...and if u have been a long time fan....then you should know that our CV's never drag anything for too long....

keep smiling...and keep spreading love and positivity...

and today PKEK is number 1....but if we want...and if we are true fans...we will bring it back to number 1.....by next week!!!
YOU READY?? BRING IT!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BingesaumieeAbsoluvsptrnopickachu

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Just copying and pasting this...

But i agree with u babes.....lets bring the real show that deserves that spot back to the number 1 position..

today's episode was very good.....W*H is everone cribbing about?? Did you guys expect maan to make ani understand Geet the way he did??

Didn't u all think that Geet was going to allow arjun to work on the wedding plans....BUT DID YOU ALL KNOW that Maan was gonna tell her the truth?? As far as i remember everyone was thinkin last night that Geet will make Arjun do the job without knowin.....but Maan's character is consistent and they showed him tellin the truth to geet...

first off, this show is doing well...i know we lost our number 1 position...but everyone is acting like a bunch of babies.....oh wow our show went down to one position...instead of thinkin good of the show why don't u think of how to bring back geet to the number 1 position?? why not think positive for the show?? Do u realize these kinds of posts will drive new members away?? Do you realize that this negativity will doom us all??

Our show may have lost some logic due to ani's and arjun's entry....but still it is by far the best god dang show on star one..and today's episode was damn good...

geet made valid points about why she would allow Arjun to take up the planning.....she knows that he is Nt's brother.....she is not hidden from the truth!!!

Even maan's character is kept consistent.....he didn't and won't trust Arjun....because that is who he is.....

Geet's character is kept consistent to.....she is innocent....she is good.....pure.....where as maan...never allows anyone in his life very easily!!!!

Today PKEK is number 1....i am hurt too.....but instead of sitting and complaining about the CV's as usual i will trust them and let them do their jobs....because they have never failed us....and will never do so...and if u have been a long time fan....then you should know that our CV's never drag anything for too long....

keep smiling...and keep spreading love and positivity...

and today PKEK is number 1....but if we want...and if we are true fans...we will bring it back to number 1.....by next week!!!
YOU READY?? BRING IT!

hey i just read it there also...LOL btw nicely written...Thumbs Up yaa..i'm ready let's spread positivity & bring it back to no.1 

Edited by maaneet_ayla - 22 December 2010 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
1. Stop the negativity...this is supposed to be the happiest time for Maaneet....let them enjoy it openly without having a TALWAAR latking on their heads.....Angry

2. SBB and SBS - promote off screen only....don't give away the episode

3. Stop repeating the same romance scenes....give us new and fresh scenes....

4. Cash in on the pregnancy........cute Maaneet and Baby scenes......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saumieemysterygurl1427sptrno

salmankhanrulz Goldie
salmankhanrulz
salmankhanrulz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i so agree wit ol ur points........i can't watch geet alot now days coz da timings hve changed n i hve to now watch on youtube.......n i thnk geet is still da best maybe ekta gave money to da guys which decide da trp stuff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumieesptrno

Go to top