Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
thnk u misshoshiarpur😊........& @sweet coco surely mission geet#1 will happen😃.....i think TRPs in US also count...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Just copying and pasting this...

But i agree with u babes.....lets bring the real show that deserves that spot back to the number 1 position..

today's episode was very good.....W*H is everone cribbing about?? Did you guys expect maan to make ani understand Geet the way he did??

Didn't u all think that Geet was going to allow arjun to work on the wedding plans....BUT DID YOU ALL KNOW that Maan was gonna tell her the truth?? As far as i remember everyone was thinkin last night that Geet will make Arjun do the job without knowin.....but Maan's character is consistent and they showed him tellin the truth to geet...

first off, this show is doing well...i know we lost our number 1 position...but everyone is acting like a bunch of babies.....oh wow our show went down to one position...instead of thinkin good of the show why don't u think of how to bring back geet to the number 1 position?? why not think positive for the show?? Do u realize these kinds of posts will drive new members away?? Do you realize that this negativity will doom us all??

Our show may have lost some logic due to ani's and arjun's entry....but still it is by far the best god dang show on star one..and today's episode was damn good...

geet made valid points about why she would allow Arjun to take up the planning.....she knows that he is Nt's brother.....she is not hidden from the truth!!!

Even maan's character is kept consistent.....he didn't and won't trust Arjun....because that is who he is.....

Geet's character is kept consistent to.....she is innocent....she is good.....pure.....where as maan...never allows anyone in his life very easily!!!!

Today PKEK is number 1....i am hurt too.....but instead of sitting and complaining about the CV's as usual i will trust them and let them do their jobs....because they have never failed us....and will never do so...and if u have been a long time fan....then you should know that our CV's never drag anything for too long....

keep smiling...and keep spreading love and positivity...

and today PKEK is number 1....but if we want...and if we are true fans...we will bring it back to number 1.....by next week!!!
YOU READY?? BRING IT!

saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Just copying and pasting this...

But i agree with u babes.....lets bring the real show that deserves that spot back to the number 1 position..

today's episode was very good.....W*H is everone cribbing about?? Did you guys expect maan to make ani understand Geet the way he did??

Didn't u all think that Geet was going to allow arjun to work on the wedding plans....BUT DID YOU ALL KNOW that Maan was gonna tell her the truth?? As far as i remember everyone was thinkin last night that Geet will make Arjun do the job without knowin.....but Maan's character is consistent and they showed him tellin the truth to geet...

first off, this show is doing well...i know we lost our number 1 position...but everyone is acting like a bunch of babies.....oh wow our show went down to one position...instead of thinkin good of the show why don't u think of how to bring back geet to the number 1 position?? why not think positive for the show?? Do u realize these kinds of posts will drive new members away?? Do you realize that this negativity will doom us all??

Our show may have lost some logic due to ani's and arjun's entry....but still it is by far the best god dang show on star one..and today's episode was damn good...

geet made valid points about why she would allow Arjun to take up the planning.....she knows that he is Nt's brother.....she is not hidden from the truth!!!

Even maan's character is kept consistent.....he didn't and won't trust Arjun....because that is who he is.....

Geet's character is kept consistent to.....she is innocent....she is good.....pure.....where as maan...never allows anyone in his life very easily!!!!

Today PKEK is number 1....i am hurt too.....but instead of sitting and complaining about the CV's as usual i will trust them and let them do their jobs....because they have never failed us....and will never do so...and if u have been a long time fan....then you should know that our CV's never drag anything for too long....

keep smiling...and keep spreading love and positivity...

and today PKEK is number 1....but if we want...and if we are true fans...we will bring it back to number 1.....by next week!!!
YOU READY?? BRING IT!

hey i just read it there also...😆 btw nicely written...👍🏼 yaa..i'm ready let's spread positivity & bring it back to no.1 
Edited by maaneet_ayla - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1. Stop the negativity...this is supposed to be the happiest time for Maaneet....let them enjoy it openly without having a TALWAAR latking on their heads.....😡

2. SBB and SBS - promote off screen only....don't give away the episode

3. Stop repeating the same romance scenes....give us new and fresh scenes....

4. Cash in on the pregnancy........cute Maaneet and Baby scenes......

salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree wit ol ur points........i can't watch geet alot now days coz da timings hve changed n i hve to now watch on youtube.......n i thnk geet is still da best maybe ekta gave money to da guys which decide da trp stuff
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm with u dear😊.......we crazy MAANEETIANS are a bunch of positive people who never lose hope!!!!!.......so what if it has come to 2nd position v r all there to make it again 1 the position which it truly deserves and the position which only belongs to GHSP😊
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I think everyone just watches Geet on YT and that's the problem...pls ppl in India have to watch on TV for the ratings matter...here in the US my mom and I watch every single repeat possible, but I don't think they count the US ratings...so plz plz plz!!! Mission Geet for No 1 will happen!!! * solid months....We can Do it...Geet can be number 1!!!

Yes but we can watch on starone videos.....from IF link to give it internet ranking.....we have to bring it back to no.1

I agree TM with you
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maaneet_ayla...I'm totally with you...AND guys just by agreeing with her is not goin to help v have to be PROACTIVE.....lets start mailing from today on FB & the email address given by teamorocks....lest actually do something.....leats BEAT this TOGETHER....WHAT SAY ????...HALLA BOL....😉

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fully agree geet deserves to be no. one and it shub back to its previous position
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
UH the best thing we could possibly do is let the creatives do what they are doing without throwing in our demands, our demands have seriously gone extremely selfish and we always want things our way and we fight for it. Yeah thats good sometimes like when we didn't want the baby to die but honestly - JUST LET THEM DO THEIR THING. THEY HAVE DONE GOOD SO FAR GUYS so we shud let them do their job and stay content !!

Another thing is, since starone came ap with the  days a week shows as in Geet also comes on on Saturdai's it means EXTRA WORK TIME !! which is one of the reasons new chracters were brought in. So that they could give scenes to other people & GC & DD wouldn't have to work so overtime, don't yu guy's notice how tired they always look? That is why they have new characters - not only for the story line but also to reduce work overload & stress on GC + DD !!!