I am fed up with GEET

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Really this girl wont allow MSK to live peacefully. After all she  cannot understand that if MSK is rejecting there should be some reasons. stupid girl????/ Pata nahi  Hamesh kuch Jadbad karthi hai Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
same here, getting fed up also, but hope cv's will recover from this mess also๐Ÿ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so didnt want her to do this ! Gayi bhens pani main...us par Arjun ka smile....Poor Maan ........God I so want HP MSK back in the show !
When CVs will realise the reasons for their falling TRPs?
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This keeps happening time and again. Hope they don't drag this track for long and sure hope we still can have Maneet wedding๐Ÿ˜•
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preeti200

This keeps happening time and again. Hope they don't drag this track for long and sure hope we still can have Maneet wedding๐Ÿ˜•

I hope too. Earlier their engagement got cancelled that was big let down for the viewers. I hope both lead actors remain in good health otherwise again BD and change in storyline. Geet CVs are doing mediocre job these days. 
LuvScooby thumbnail
I know why Geet is behaving like this, she wants have wedding as soon as possible, so that she can SR ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, you see, it's really this is her way of getting to SR faster, hormones are all over the place rite now ๐Ÿคฃ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Oh no!! I just want them to get married and soon!!!
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why do we have to take everthing so negatively....๐Ÿ˜•
comeone it is a daily....if they do not add all this twist and turns....
how is it going to work.....I guess we shouls not take things abit too serious...
maan and geet will both sort out everything together....

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky

I hope too. Earlier their engagement got cancelled that was big let down for the viewers. I hope both lead actors remain in good health otherwise again BD and change in storyline. Geet CVs are doing mediocre job these days. 

I agree. I think cvs should show some maturity in Geet's character. I mean for a person who has gone through so much in life she is very immature arguing, fighting and getting mad at very trivial matters. Hope they gather themselves soon before its too late.
nucleusoflove thumbnail
i agree to the fact that CV's are doing a mediocre job now.

people who hate the GEET show say that there is no storyline..
it goes on and people watch it cus DD and GC are good looking.

Its not entirely false, as we all know how much MSK is hot and how beautiful Geet is.

They put the Mahi dance now, so that they increase the TRP's.

PKYEK had higher TRP's suddenly because they had a plot about catching the culprit in the show.

Geet is full of emotional stuff, the same old revenge story...the same old misunderstandings

whatver happens in the show, MSK and Geet always have to have misunderstanding between them which is very lame.

I am sick of seeing Geet cry.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

When she is happy, romantic, mad, tired...at every turn she has to cry...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ญ   ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ   ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ
lets hope the marriage happens.

at first, they had said there wud be a guest performance by someone๐Ÿ˜‰
is it still on?