Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

22/12 update avita &japle :) (Page 4)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

This time he shld prove his love for her!!

I am sure he will...as long as he does not believe a word that comes out of bhootni's mouth...that one is going to play very very dirty....

but at the moment, he is so loving!...I loved the way he comes in carrying juice for her, he is so determined to take care of her......her love is really paying off, he is indeed worthy...Day Dreaming...I think this week we will see how much he takes care of her...in fact after the terrace scene, I think Avdesh is going to be scared of her and may take her to a bungalow or something, maybe the village.....WinkBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

This time he shld prove his love for her!!

I am sure he will...as long as he does not believe a word that comes out of bhootni's mouth...that one is going to play very very dirty....

but at the moment, he is so loving!...I loved the way he comes in carrying juice for her, he is so determined to take care of her......her love is really paying off, he is indeed worthy...Day Dreaming...I think this week we will see how much he takes care of her...in fact after the terrace scene, I think Avdesh is going to be scared of her and may take her to a bungalow or something, maybe the village.....WinkBig smile
awww
tht scene..
tht was soo beautifull...u juz can see his love in his eyes,..
the way he caressed her... lovely....avdhesh is going to be very careful towards her...be with her all the time

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
overall..the epi was amazing!!!
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fuzzyface

@ all dun worry our hero will save his lady love, he always does  Tongue

Hi Fuzzy,

of course he will...just wondering how? or are we to believe he will simply get there as she takes one more step?LOL...I hope the gang come running....slowly their allegience is shifting to her, that is what bhootni fears the most beside losing Avdesh to Arpita..

Bhaoji has already lost the game the day Avdesh went to kidnap Arpi from the mandap. She may have more cards up her sleeves but it will work in favour of Avita. LOL

Picture abhi baki hai, so  let's sit and watch how Laila n Majnu (Bhaoji n Panditji) play round two  and fail Tongue

Edited by fuzzyface - 22 December 2010 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Fuzzy....

panditji is already in love with bahuji!! u saw when avi didnt respond...bahuji was shocked nd seeing her panditji too

Edited by prash_t - 22 December 2010 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceDreamygal301

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi all,
Thanks for the update CB
Simple is a boon for mummy
I knew it from yesterday's precap that bahuji will and is going to use RV's murder as her trump card
RV will not die for sure he would get help soon
Avita scenes were REALLY wowsome and Awesome
Last but not the least TANVI HATS OFF  to you girlClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Fuzzy....

panditji is already in love with bahuji!! u saw when avi didnt respond...bahuji was shocked nd seeing her panditji too

that so funny...the way the smiles were wiped off, like dominos...LOLLOL...but I think even pandit doesn't know the depth of bhootni's feelings for Avdesh...that woman is sick!...instead of being grateful that Arpi saved Avdesh, she is burning up with envy....it's like he is her personal trophy!AngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14fuzzyface

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

@ all dun worry our hero will save his lady love, he always does  Tongue

Hi Fuzzy,

of course he will...just wondering how? or are we to believe he will simply get there as she takes one more step?LOL...I hope the gang come running....slowly their allegience is shifting to her, that is what bhootni fears the most beside losing Avdesh to Arpita..

Bhaoji has already lost the game the day Avdesh went to kidnap Arpi from the mandap. She may have more cards up her sleeves but it will work in favour of Avita. LOL

Picture abhi baki hai, so  let's sit and watch how Laila n Majnu (Bhaoji n Panditji) play round two  and fail Tongue

fuzzy, even before than...remember bhootni asking him whose voice has silenced her voice in his ears?...the funny thing was he and arpi had barely exchanged two words then!....that is how powerful and strong their love is!

Bhootni doesn't understand it and never will. To her everything is about power and controlling and owning...give and take is never in her dictionary!

super_boytalkie14fuzzyface-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index