India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

22/12 update avita &japle :) (Page 19)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
when bhootni mask falls then only  but  somehow  i think that time he wud be too devastated to  know that it was bhootni all the way  only from the beginning  to the whole saga

i want lal singh to come back now  means from next week
things need to change

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
ya thats what i also felt. tht he sounded it more like ehsaan where as he may have wanted to tell that it was arpi love which saved him.. 
he was prepared to end it on his own terms.. thts why i said other day  i think it ws dreamy post
why he is sneering or boast ful to rv

he just knew his game is up and he hasnt done anything plus he was injured and weaponless and he didnt want to hurt arpi any more

bt at same time not realising what wud happen to arpi if he dies
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmmm  we know how vulnerable avdesh is

he is just made that way and trusts everyone  but his own judgement

only thing right he did was  to save arpi from pappu but after that he is more inclined towards his bhootni bhabi.. right now his antenna keeps changing and he hasnt fully understood the impact of his actions or mayb arpita actions.

this is just the beginning how much he wud sway towards  bahuji  has to be seen..

with no precap no idea what is happening next..

also btw the celebrity rating didnt change this week Confused
@Bold- that proves our Bhiyaji is not multitasking at allLOL he can take care of one thing at a time.
Hopefully now its Arpi's turn until Bj comes up with something and twists his mind again. But  if he sways again even after what Arpi went through for him, it will be out of the character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hmm thats what we have to see
 if he still sways

currently he hasnt swayed much towards bauji..  but if he does there goes trp and his own character..

only thnking going by articles transformation has begun and its just the beginning

aage aage dekho hota hai kya
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update,,how could i miss it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index