Gunahon Ka Devta

22/12 update avita &japle :) (Page 18)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
nandu same thing what mony said.. abt  no one knowing she shot rv

bt he himself reveals to bhootni and others

didnt make sense there.. though he was defending arpi  he didnt use right tact here

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Nandu, she went there without realizing it...poor Arpi. Now BJ will call her Pagal or something.

By the way, did you see the difference between Avi -Arpi's way of thinking,  their  conscience make them see things differently.
Here Arpi lost her senses just thinking of what has happened, how could she kill somebody?
 And avi was telling arpi not to worry as no one knows what happened and RV must be dead so no one will ever know.
 Killing people is may be normal for Avi but hope he understands wha arpi is going through.
You can lie/ hide things from others but how can you lie to your self?

Thanx for quoting this difference in their thoughts Mony. I was so lost in their love, tht i missed to realise this. Yeah ur right. Their thinking is so different. Avi is thinking like a gangster, who tries to remove all the proofs after commiting a crime. But Arpi considers it a sin.
Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
But cb...Avi must not have thought in his wildest of dreams...that 'his' bhauji will be scheming up against him and Arpi.....Angry

He just told this in front of bhauji and his closest gang members...
Ouch
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
ya  hi mili

i do agree he trusts his bahuji and he wanted to prove  or defend that it was due to arpi only that he is safe.  i think he still hasnt really understood arpi love yet.. somewhere something i feel is missing in that entire convo of his with his gang members and bahuji

that does show the way his brain is tuned and its frequency keeps changing hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Milii

But cb...Avi must not have thought in his wildest of dreams...that 'his' bhauji will be scheming up against him and Arpi.....Angry

He just told this in front of bhauji and his closest gang members...
Ouch
Agree with you milli
He trusts BJ so blindly. Pata nahi kan uski aankein khulengi?
Bj will inform the police anyhow and avi will suspect the gang...I hope not but its a possibility.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hmmm  we know how vulnerable avdesh is

he is just made that way and trusts everyone  but his own judgement

only thing right he did was  to save arpi from pappu but after that he is more inclined towards his bhootni bhabi.. right now his antenna keeps changing and he hasnt fully understood the impact of his actions or mayb arpita actions.

this is just the beginning how much he wud sway towards  bahuji  has to be seen..

with no precap no idea what is happening next..

also btw the celebrity rating didnt change this week Confused

Edited by chatterbox - 22 December 2010 at 10:00pm
Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Ya totally agree with you cb and Mony....

God knows when he'll come to understand that bhootni

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ya  hi mili

i do agree he trusts his bahuji and he wanted to prove  or defend that it was due to arpi only that he is safe.  i think he still hasnt really understood arpi love yet.. somewhere something i feel is missing in that entire convo of his with his gang members and bahuji

that does show the way his brain is tuned and its frequency keeps changing hehe

@bold- thanks for bringing that up here CB
I felt the same too. The way he was telling them was like Arpi did ahesaan on him. he should have said she loves him too much to care about anyting else.
Or may be he is too worried that he said things without thinking as now he has to save himself and arpi from the police.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index