India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

22/12 update avita &japle :) (Page 17)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i liked the tenderness and care and concern avdesh showed to arpi and hope it remains and he pays her more attention to her and her words,. and not get swayed by bhootni talks....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
After Today's epi, am sure he's gonna be xtra careful and concerned abt her. She's almost about to fall from the terrace. I dont know wether she's trying to commit suicide or has got up there without realising as she's in a state of shock.
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Am fine MonyBig smile

Avi's care for Arpi is actually a delight to watch. He's being so soft n sweet to her. Caressing her like she's a small baby. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thats why I said he will be a very good dadyEmbarrassed

@CB
He can be swayed very easily by Bhootni, hope this time he surprises us. Even y'day, when BJ came to call him, he did say no at first but than he went with her too na. Anyways, today he will realize his mistake that he shouldn't have left Arpi alone and will stay with her all the timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Arpi needs shower,very badly and her saree needs to be  changed too. I am tored of that saree now. Kitna achca hoga agar ye kaam Avi karega toEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by _nandini

Am fine MonyBig smile

Avi's care for Arpi is actually a delight to watch. He's being so soft n sweet to her. Caressing her like she's a small baby. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thats why I said he will be a very good dadyEmbarrassed

@CB
He can be swayed very easily by Bhootni, hope this time he surprises us. Even y'day, when BJ came to call him, he did say no at first but than he went with her too na. Anyways, today he will realize his mistake that he shouldn't have left Arpi alone and will stay with her all the timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Arpi needs shower,very badly and her saree needs to be  changed too. I am tored of that saree now. Kitna achca hoga agar ye kaam Avi karega toEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Bold ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
hahaha  with spam msgs i m delaying in answring

hmm u r right

bt he didnt want to leave arpi knowing how much shock she is in.. though some dialogue of his didnt seem right..  bt he was concerned and he did need some medical help..  and as for arpi  she is like zombie now and her own nightmare is killing her and without thinking she is on terrace.
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Nandu, she went there without realizing it...poor Arpi. Now BJ will call her Pagal or something.

By the way, did you see the difference between Avi -Arpi's way of thinking,  their  conscience make them see things differently.
Here Arpi lost her senses just thinking of what has happened, how could she kill somebody?
 And avi was telling arpi not to worry as no one knows what happened and RV must be dead so no one will ever know.
 Killing people is may be normal for Avi but hope he understands wha arpi is going through.
You can lie/ hide things from others but how can you lie to your self?

Edited by MonyP - 22 December 2010 at 9:47pm
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahaha  with spam msgs i m delaying in answring

hmm u r right

bt he didnt want to leave arpi knowing how much shock she is in.. though some dialogue of his didnt seem right..  bt he was concerned and he did need some medical help..  and as for arpi  she is like zombie now and her own nightmare is killing her and without thinking she is on terrace.

Sorry to ask this cb, but which dialogues are u talking about ??
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
ya ths what i meant mony

the thinking differed  the dialogues were out of context in a way

avdesh thinks he can hide this fact  bt he did tell his bhootni and her pandit and goons

now all knwo arpi shot rv..  and as yet none know if he is alive or dead..

avdesh thinking is tuned to bhootni mind  a bit. and frequency keeps changing.. 
thats what made him say that

even i was surprised  for him killing seemed nothing and he is nt realising the full impact yet due to the way his brain is working now

have to see how he does realise this

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index