India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THE AGONY HAS STARTED!!OMG (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
The agony started yesterday and it got worse today....God only knows how bad it will be tomorrow....I just want to see part when Suhana sings..that will probably be the best part.(I'm sure Ragini will sing well as usual)

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
After watching this pathetic episode I tink suhana shud leave the idiot ishaan n bag herself someone who is worthy of her. Sona is flirting with ishaan to much they seemed more like a couple and it was disgusting I tink the writers are messed up in the head to show disgrace like this on tv. a married men thinks it's ok to get Cosy touchy feely n generaly enjoy another womans company more than his wife that ain't a marriage. I used to like this show but this sona ishaan track has annoyed me so much I dnt wana watch it nemore watch a show that's meant to dictate morals is showing a married man ignoring his wife for another woman they mite as well hve an affair. I can't look at sonas face she makes me   Boil in anger she ain't nothing nxt to suhana and she is to annoying

Edited by gia_k - 23 December 2010 at 7:28pm
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia_k

After watching this pathetic episode I tink suhana shud leave the idiot ishaan n bag herself someone who is worthy of her. Sona is flirting with ishaan to much they seemed more like a couple and it was disgusting I tink the writers are messed up in the head to show disgrace like this on tv. a married men thinks it's ok to get Cosy touchy feely n generaly enjoy another womans company more than his wife that ain't a marriage. I used to like this show but this sona ishaan track has annoyed me so much I dnt wana watch it nemore watch a show that's meant to dictate morals is showing a married man ignoring his wife for another woman they mite as well hve an affair. I can't look at sonas face she makes me   Boil in anger she ain't nothing nxt to suhana and she is to annoying

I agree my friend but what can we do? NOTHING!!! I want Suhana to give Sona a really hard slap because although this is a plan, I'm sure that she wasn't told to be THAT much physically close to him all the time. Its shameful and embarassing.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
OH GOD with all this misunderstandings and incosistancy of Ishaan's character, I think the upcoming episodes will be more agonisingDead my heart is bleeding Cry
-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
It seems like you are both dissatisfied and satisfied with today's epi! LOL
Still cant wait to watch Today's epi!!
Day Dreaming
I Am In Love With This Show

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonya-

Day Dreaming

I love this show too but you're right in some respects I am satisfied but otherwise I am  very dissatisdied. Well I suppose you can't ever have a perfect show where everything is done correctly at all times. Never mind!!
-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Day Dreaming

I love this show too but you're right in some respects I am satisfied but otherwise I am  very dissatisdied. Well I suppose you can't ever have a perfect show where everything is done correctly at all times. Never mind!!

Now thats true!!LOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Day Dreaming

Now thats true!!LOL

I knowLOL

Go to top