Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today(23/12/10) ishaan's behavior was just unbearable..............he was all the time with sona and not even once looked at suhana.............and he claims he loves suhana more than anyone in this world..............what a loser😡..........................seriously suhana should leave this guy.............and i felt like giving a punch to dadaji..........what kind of an elder he is, smiling looking at suhana's pain..............why not he is dadaji of a loser😡😡😡Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Today(23/12/10) ishaan's behavior was just unbearable..............he was all the time with sona and not even once looked at suhana.............and he claims he loves suhana more than anyone in this world..............what a loser😡..........................seriously suhana should leave this guy.............and i felt like giving a punch to dadaji..........what kind of an elder he is, smiling looking at suhana's pain..............why not he is dadaji of a loser😡😡😡

After reading your comment, I actually do not want to see today's episode. I will NOT expose my self to more torture. I don't think I'll be able to bear it. I mean what are the other's doing? Has Suhana or her expressions become invisible to everyone? Even to her own father and her sister?
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

After reading your comment, I actually do not want to see today's episode. I will NOT expose my self to more torture. I don't think I'll be able to bear it. I mean what are the other's doing? Has Suhana or her expressions become invisible to everyone? Even to her own father and her sister?

seriously i feel suhana is nothing more than a butt of joke for kasyap's.............all entertaining themselves at the expense of suhana.................today i am really feeling angry at badi maa ,she was so sad thinking about her own daughter's pain but she is least bothered about what suhana is going through .............she proved she is suhana's MIL not mother👎🏼..............what was the need to make suhana go through all this pain when she know's that suhana listen to her like her own mother😕
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

seriously i feel suhana is nothing more than a butt of joke for kasyap's.............all entertaining themselves at the expense of suhana.................today i am really feeling angry at badi maa ,she was so sad thinking about her own daughter's pain but she is least bothered about what suhana is going through .............she proved she is suhana's MIL not mother👎🏼..............what was the need to make suhana go through all this pain when she know's that suhana listen to her like her own mother😕

I know this is all so wrong.Angry THIS IS SO WRONG.Angry I honestly cannot bear to watch and see her in so much anguish and that too unnecessarily AND ITS NOT HER FAULT. I will avoid today's episode-I was annoyed enough yesterday but I won't be able to cope with what I've read about today's episode.
111192 thumbnail
@mjtruelegend

seriously you should avoid watching today's episode ............it was one of the worst episodes of SGP according to me..............very dissapointed with ishaan,dadaji and badi maa😭
mjtruelegend thumbnail

I will avoid it like a plague. I cannot stand watching this torture. BM/Dadaji is so wrong and IT is very bad that they are entertaining Suhana's anguish...this is just too bad. I cannot believe SGP would get to this stage....totally stunned and and utterly disappointed at their behaviour and attitude. Where has their morals gone? DON'T THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR MARYADA/IZZAT????

mjtruelegend thumbnail
The agony started yesterday and it got worse today....God only knows how bad it will be tomorrow....I just want to see part when Suhana sings..that will probably be the best part.(I'm sure Ragini will sing well as usual)
gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After watching this pathetic episode I tink suhana shud leave the idiot ishaan n bag herself someone who is worthy of her. Sona is flirting with ishaan to much they seemed more like a couple and it was disgusting I tink the writers are messed up in the head to show disgrace like this on tv. a married men thinks it's ok to get Cosy touchy feely n generaly enjoy another womans company more than his wife that ain't a marriage. I used to like this show but this sona ishaan track has annoyed me so much I dnt wana watch it nemore watch a show that's meant to dictate morals is showing a married man ignoring his wife for another woman they mite as well hve an affair. I can't look at sonas face she makes me   Boil in anger she ain't nothing nxt to suhana and she is to annoying Edited by gia_k - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: gia_k

After watching this pathetic episode I tink suhana shud leave the idiot ishaan n bag herself someone who is worthy of her. Sona is flirting with ishaan to much they seemed more like a couple and it was disgusting I tink the writers are messed up in the head to show disgrace like this on tv. a married men thinks it's ok to get Cosy touchy feely n generaly enjoy another womans company more than his wife that ain't a marriage. I used to like this show but this sona ishaan track has annoyed me so much I dnt wana watch it nemore watch a show that's meant to dictate morals is showing a married man ignoring his wife for another woman they mite as well hve an affair. I can't look at sonas face she makes me   Boil in anger she ain't nothing nxt to suhana and she is to annoying

I agree my friend but what can we do? NOTHING!!! I want Suhana to give Sona a really hard slap because although this is a plan, I'm sure that she wasn't told to be THAT much physically close to him all the time. Its shameful and embarassing.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
OH GOD with all this misunderstandings and incosistancy of Ishaan's character, I think the upcoming episodes will be more agonising🤢 my heart is bleeding 😭