Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THE AGONY HAS STARTED!!OMG (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@sheema di...wow superb idea di...!!!Clap

sure lets start getting ready for the party then.....
sona-bye bye!!!!LOL

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Sonali would get an standing ovation from the whole Chawadi Baazar and SGP forum here, and we will all go to the airport to see her off and make sure she boards , kahi wapas na aa jaye!!!

Thats very true, as nice as she is, we still have to make sure that she does LEAVE!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Today(23/12/10) ishaan's behavior was just unbearable..............he was all the time with sona and not even once looked at suhana.............and he claims he loves suhana more than anyone in this world..............what a loserAngry..........................seriously suhana should leave this guy.............and i felt like giving a punch to dadaji..........what kind of an elder he is, smiling looking at suhana's pain..............why not he is dadaji of a loserAngryAngryAngry

Edited by 111192 - 23 December 2010 at 7:42am

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Today(23/12/10) ishaan's behavior was just unbearable..............he was all the time with sona and not even once looked at suhana.............and he claims he loves suhana more than anyone in this world..............what a loserAngry..........................seriously suhana should leave this guy.............and i felt like giving a punch to dadaji..........what kind of an elder he is, smiling looking at suhana's pain..............why not he is dadaji of a loserAngryAngryAngry

After reading your comment, I actually do not want to see today's episode. I will NOT expose my self to more torture. I don't think I'll be able to bear it. I mean what are the other's doing? Has Suhana or her expressions become invisible to everyone? Even to her own father and her sister?
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

After reading your comment, I actually do not want to see today's episode. I will NOT expose my self to more torture. I don't think I'll be able to bear it. I mean what are the other's doing? Has Suhana or her expressions become invisible to everyone? Even to her own father and her sister?

seriously i feel suhana is nothing more than a butt of joke for kasyap's.............all entertaining themselves at the expense of suhana.................today i am really feeling angry at badi maa ,she was so sad thinking about her own daughter's pain but she is least bothered about what suhana is going through .............she proved she is suhana's MIL not motherThumbs Down..............what was the need to make suhana go through all this pain when she know's that suhana listen to her like her own motherConfused

Edited by 111192 - 23 December 2010 at 8:10am

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

seriously i feel suhana is nothing more than a butt of joke for kasyap's.............all entertaining themselves at the expense of suhana.................today i am really feeling angry at badi maa ,she was so sad thinking about her own daughter's pain but she is least bothered about what suhana is going through .............she proved she is suhana's MIL not motherThumbs Down..............what was the need to make suhana go through all this pain when she know's that suhana listen to her like her own motherConfused

I know this is all so wrong.Angry THIS IS SO WRONG.Angry I honestly cannot bear to watch and see her in so much anguish and that too unnecessarily AND ITS NOT HER FAULT. I will avoid today's episode-I was annoyed enough yesterday but I won't be able to cope with what I've read about today's episode.
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@mjtruelegend

seriously you should avoid watching today's episode ............it was one of the worst episodes of SGP according to me..............very dissapointed with ishaan,dadaji and badi maaCry

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

I will avoid it like a plague. I cannot stand watching this torture. BM/Dadaji is so wrong and IT is very bad that they are entertaining Suhana's anguish...this is just too bad. I cannot believe SGP would get to this stage....totally stunned and and utterly disappointed at their behaviour and attitude. Where has their morals gone? DON'T THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR MARYADA/IZZAT????

iViews

Go to top