India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THE AGONY HAS STARTED!!OMG

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Just saw today's episode. I must say its the best one of the week so far. Enjoyed all the scenes, KK was funny and the others had nice scenes too BUT......just hold on to your hearts and minds as we see our Suhana's agonizing experience start ...oh dear oh dear....what can I say....I really can not find the correct word describe....except Ishaan needs to grow up. It seems like he really is rubbing it in her face constantly with Sona....Dead this is what you call mental torture.Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rambostanianneel_jayFeatsSinha18Siddhi_-allizwell-iViews

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
this is what u call mental torture........LOL...EMOTIONAL ATHYACHAAR.......Big smile
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

this is what u call mental torture........LOL...EMOTIONAL ATHYACHAAR.......Big smile

hahahahahaahaLOLLOL exactly its mental torture to Suhana and she so wants Ishaan's attention i feel really sad about Suhana but at the sametime its so cutee i am loving it to see Suhana wanting Ishaan to give her the attention and i hated thepre-cap Ishaan is such a loser its not the good way to behave he is the most annoying man in SGP i am living everyone else they are so funny i love dadji he's the best......LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Are you laughing at me? I mean mocking me???
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

hahahahahaahaLOLLOL exactly its mental torture to Suhana and she so wants Ishaan's attention i feel really sad about Suhana but at the sametime its so cutee i am loving it to see Suhana wanting Ishaan to give her the attention and i hated thepre-cap Ishaan is such a loser its not the good way to behave he is the most annoying man in SGP i am living everyone else they are so funny i love dadji he's the best......LOL

I knowLOL the KK and trumpet scene was too funny and the youngsters merriment was good to watch too! I like the positivity you've seen in the Sona track, yes its nice to see that Suhana is longing to be with Ishaan but she still doesn't know why, a true tubelight!!
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
GOOD Post sheemsClapClap

Ya agony has started now but giving us a lot of pain and lot of tears to suhana but beyond these tears and pain beginning of a true love is waitingSmile
Ragini acted very well today..especially her change of expressions from excitement and joy to pain and sorrowConfusedshe is yearning for ishaan's attention now but not getting itCrypoor suhana is in this situation due to  dumb ishaan and irritating sonaliAngry Ishaan must understand her feelings but these days all his intelligence is completely overshadowed by sonali and sonaliAngry

But we got a one good signal that sonali's days in SGP are now about to over and we will bid her a very very good bye very soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

GOOD Post sheemsClapClap

Ya agony has started now but giving us a lot of pain and lot of tears to suhana but beyond these tears and pain beginning of a true love is waitingSmile
Ragini acted very well today..especially her change of expressions from excitement and joy to pain and sorrowConfusedshe is yearning for ishaan's attention now but not getting itCrypoor suhana is in this situation due to  dumb ishaan and irritating sonaliAngry Ishaan must understand her feelings but these days all his intelligence is completely overshadowed by sonali and sonaliAngry

But we got a one good signal that sonali's days in SGP are now about to over and we will bid her a very very good bye very soonSmile

THANKYOU.

Yes I too hope this is beginning of the end for Sona.Big smile
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Sonali would get an standing ovation from the whole Chawadi Baazar and SGP forum here, and we will all go to the airport to see her off and make sure she boards , kahi wapas na aa jaye!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18111192Keenu.GShwets1502

Go to top