Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~22-12-Baji- Naku- Seema (Page 3)

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Thanx fr the precap, shona.........I felt sad fr Baaji 2day........poor Baaji....... Dutta was very rude to him 2day..........Hope Dutta cums to know of Seema soon............ that can only bring his high ego down

ur moz welcum ushaSmile so trueOuch very well said...!! wish diz track endz soon...cant stand seema yr...!!OuchLOL

Originally posted by chandanafan

I can't see Baji crying and so it's boring. LOL Baji is way to cute to be wasting his time crying. LOL LOL
I only want to see a happy Baji. Big smile  I can't believe Dutta made her walk her walk to the mandir. Ouch

oh so it's all couples promoting the new shows. oops maafi saab. Embarrassed I don't watch anything on Colors other than LTL and so didn't know about it. Thanks for the info shona. Hug I'm going to upload it. TongueLOL

aww i get it...LOLyeah he iz  a cute friend of a gadhaLOL

aww no need fr a maafi sahib...hugzzzEmbarrassedeven i dont watch any other show yr...LOLbut d jagya one i saw juz b4 todayz LTL epizEmbarrassed ur moz welcum rituuuHugthankz a tonnnn yr....i really liked d promo..!! luv and hugz...!!Big smile

Originally posted by suhana19

Hey shona thanx alot for the amazing precap Hug I haven't seen the epi yet ..will try to catch it later ..so it's going to nxt week or so till seema meets dutta..let's see what tomorrow holds for us ..thanx yaar ..u take care and see ya around ..love and hugs suhana Hug

Hi suhana...ur moz welcum dearHugaww dont miis..derz loadz of baji and seema in d last partSmileyeah v gotto wait until next week yr....ur moz welcum suhana..Big smile.take care ..lotz of luv and hugzzzzHug

Edited by shonapinky - 22 December 2010 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Ritz-

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
thnx shona, looks like we r heading for some boring epi's ,,,only when i get off from wrk,, the epis are getting like this
Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode! Finally we have some BAJI - DUTTA scenes!
There friendship is as important as Nakku and Dutta's relation so I m happy they are giving some space to baji as well!
That s why this drama rocks! each character of this show is important Clap

Go to top