Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~22-12-Baji- Naku- Seema (Page 2)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap update shona. Oh god that was one boring epi. Sleepy
Seema is way to sweet. Dead I want her in LTL for a week only.

and what's up with Mahi-Mishal promoting every show of Colors? Confused I guess that's the only way he r going to see them together. LOL
Anyways, they look super cute. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08triashashonapinkymeghaparti

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thank u Shona.....Hug
Decent epi..felt bad for Baji...i like him as well......cud not see him cry...Cry
Dutta grrrr.....itna accha dost hai lekin usey iss dost ki koi kadar hi nahi hai...Angry
Wat was Seema talking..."Kuch reh gaya hai peeche..."...wat does she mean....
Seema nothing is left behind and he was not urs at all....LOL
Waiting for tomorrows episode....if we dont get a Tasha ride so wat..we will get to see a joyride of Bajiji and His Vayheniji...WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08shonapinky

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Shona. Boring episode. We'll have to wait till next week for Dutta to know about Seema or even better still to Naku to know that the girl is Seema Dutta's -ex.

AbhiAniskavitha08shonapinky

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
thanks shona...........

u know i so think that again its goin to be baji who comes face to face with the truth ..... first nakku n now seema...

i wud love to see how he handles this situation hope he tells dutta as soon as he gets to know n one more thing after watching todays epi....i feel baji shud harden himself towards dutta atleast that much he shud not look at dutta on his face just the way he behaved wen dutta first hit nakku n threw her out he behaved like a roothi hui biwi i hope he gets bak to that mode with dutta i don want nakku ka bhai attitude from baji pls..........she is like he is naraaz so we have to take all crap from him not baji pls nakku n baji are way too different.........

liked the start of the show but they really dragged it ......it shud have kept short.....

like posted in the other thread i feel seema is another jagtap to make dutta understand that he shud not loose wat he already has he shud accept it wholeheartedly otherwise u never know wen u loose them only then u will realize der value......i so miss jagtap n so here comes seema to spoon feed dutta some of her experiences that how she regrets loosing him..n she does not want him to regret later n bla bla bla....sigh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishonapinkyushankitvcmeghaparti

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chandanafan

Thanks for the precap update shona. Oh god that was one boring epi. Sleepy
Seema is way to sweet. Dead I want her in LTL for a week only.

and what's up with Mahi-Mishal promoting every show of Colors? Confused I guess that's the only way he r going to see them together. LOL
Anyways, they look super cute. Day Dreaming

ur moz welcum rituSmile...y u guyz find it boringShockedLOLcoz der waz no tasha hn EmbarrassedLOLi liked d epiz except seema/kalaz partOuch sweet Shockedno wayz ritu...Deadhope bappa endz her track soon...!!Embarrassed

itz not juz MR MV, even jagaya-anadi and d other onscreen couplez on colorz promote diiz new showz...LOLi loved Tashaz promoEmbarrassedso trueDay Dreaming

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Thank u Shona.....Hug
Decent epi..felt bad for Baji...i like him as well......cud not see him cry...Cry
Dutta grrrr.....itna accha dost hai lekin usey iss dost ki koi kadar hi nahi hai...Angry
Wat was Seema talking..."Kuch reh gaya hai peeche..."...wat does she mean....
Seema nothing is left behind and he was not urs at all....LOL
Waiting for tomorrows episode....if we dont get a Tasha ride so wat..we will get to see a joyride of Bajiji and His Vayheniji...WinkLOL

ur moz welcum bushyHug

aww tu roh math  dear...biggg hugggzEmbarrassedagree with u...it waz a nice episode...
yeah coz he iz a gadha AngryLOL so true..LOL aww cant wait  fr tomz epiz...!!EmbarrassedSmile

Originally posted by sinak

Thanks Shona. Boring episode. We'll have to wait till next week for Dutta to know about Seema or even better still to Naku to know that the girl is Seema Dutta's -ex.

ur moz welcum sinakSmile agree with u...hope diz track endz soon yr...!!DeadEmbarrassed

Originally posted by skavitha08

thanks shona...........
u know i so think that again its goin to be baji who comes face to face with the truth ..... first nakku n now seema...i wud love to see how he handles this situation hope he tells dutta as soon as he gets to know n one more thing after watching todays epi....i feel baji shud harden himself towards dutta atleast that much he shud not look at dutta on his face just the way he behaved wen dutta first hit nakku n threw her out he behaved like a roothi hui biwi i hope he gets bak to that mode with dutta i don want nakku ka bhai attitude from baji pls..........she is like he is naraaz so we have to take all crap from him not baji pls nakku n baji are way too different.........liked the start of the show but they really dragged it ......it shud have kept short.....like posted in the other thread i feel seema is another jagtap to make dutta understand that he shud not loose wat he already has he shud accept it wholeheartedly otherwise u never know wen u loose them only then u will realize der value......i so miss jagtap n so here comes seema to spoon feed dutta some of her experiences that how she regrets loosing him..n she does not want him to regret later n bla bla bla....sigh

ur moz welcum kaviSmileu said it all Clap
aww ...not again yr...Cry really hate d way gadha treatz hiz friend...Ouch
u think seema playz  a positive roleTongue w b glad if she reunitz tashaEmbarrassed
even i miss jagu dada yr....!!Ouch luv and hugzSmile

Edited by shonapinky - 22 December 2010 at 9:18am

AbhiAni-Ritz-Sanely_Insane

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanx fr the precap, shona.........I felt sad fr Baaji 2day........poor Baaji....... Dutta was very rude to him 2day..........Hope Dutta cums to know of Seema soon............ that can only bring his high ego down

Edited by ushankitvc - 22 December 2010 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishonapinky

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

ur moz welcum rituSmile...y u guyz find it boringShockedLOLcoz der waz no tasha hn EmbarrassedLOLi liked d epiz except seema/kalaz partOuch sweet Shockedno wayz ritu...Deadhope bappa endz her track soon...!!Embarrassed

itz not juz MR MV, even jagaya-anadi and d other couplez promote diiz new showz...LOLi lloveed Tashaz promoEmbarrassedso trueDay Dreaming

I can't see Baji crying and so it's boring. LOL Baji is way to cute to be wasting his time crying. LOL LOL
I only want to see a happy Baji. Big smile  I can't believe Dutta made her walk her walk to the mandir. Ouch

oh so it's all couples promoting the new shows. oops maafi saab. Embarrassed I don't watch anything on Colors other than LTL and so didn't know about it. Thanks for the info shona. Hug I'm going to upload it. TongueLOL

Edited by chandanafan - 22 December 2010 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishonapinky

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hey shona thanx alot for the amazing precap Hug I haven't seen the epi yet ..will try to catch it later ..so it's going to nxt week or so till seema meets dutta..let's see what tomorrow holds for us ..thanx yaar ..u take care and see ya around ..love and hugs suhana Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Go to top