India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Divya doesn't even apologize! (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Nivedita should stand on her own and stop taking insults silently. She should have thrown it at HL and Divya's face that she married Viren in order to save Divya's marriage. There is a limit to taking abuses and insults silently.  Nivedita has done her part in getting Divya married to Siddharth and now it is Divya's responsibility what she does with her relationship. Anyone else interfering in between the husband and wife no matter how close the person is only would complicate matters further. So Nivedita should stop interfering in DivSid's life and start thinking of her life with Viren instead.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadavids08sihuRahmOmshanti1111

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Nivedita should stand on her own and stop taking insults silently. She should have thrown it at HL and Divya's face that she married Viren in order to save Divya's marriage. There is a limit to taking abuses and insults silently.  Nivedita has done her part in getting Divya married to Siddharth and now it is Divya's responsibility what she does with her relationship. Anyone else interfering in between the husband and wife no matter how close the person is only would complicate matters further. So Nivedita should stop interfering in DivSid's life and start thinking of her life with Viren instead.
I think that's what will happen now. Divya will be jealous all the time of Nivren now that she knows Nivi is not after Sid
Nivren romance will start and Sid will be standing on the terrace wondering what has happened.
True very true, let sid and Divya be each other's problem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAnamikaSJain

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think it will be really cruel if Nivi threw it in Divya's face that she married Viren to save Sid and Divya. I know Hemlata and Divya are being cruel, but Nivi shouldn't stoop to their level.

I'd like to see her stand up for herself. What I wanted to see was when Divya was questioning Niviren's relationship, Nivi should have told her to mind her business PLUS tell her that she trusts Viren and that's the most important thing in a relationship so instead of Divya worrying about her and Viren's relationship, she should worry about her marriage since she is doubting her sister and her husband! That would have been the best answer and one that would have made pea brain Divya THINK!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuvids08Scintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Well said Rahm!!!!! I find it unbelievable that Psycho DD Angrydid not bother to apologise to Nivi. I mean, does she even stop for a moment to think what an absolutely disgusting allegation she has made against Nivi!!!! And HL, Psycho Mom that she is is one step ahead. She even goes on to warn Nivi....How dared she slap Nivi???Angry

Oh! Asya, fantastic prediction Jaan. I thought of you the moment I saw the precapHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuScintillatingRahm

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
As so many of us have said earlier, Divya is a very self-centered person....no matter who the cause of it is. But she has known Nivi since childhood and she actually accused her of going after Sid.  When it comes to something she wants, she cant see further than herself.  She didnt  have enough sense to apologize to Nivi for thinking so low.  I am really glad that like what Viren said, Nivi also didnt give her the satisfaction of knowing what was going on between Nivren. 

HL will have to face the music from her own daughter when all that she has done comes out in the open in front of Divya.  Sick woman she is.

Go to top