India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Divya doesn't even apologize!

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Oh my God, can this girl get any more self centered? She didn't even apologize to Nivi after Nivi explained the misunderstanding.. she just went straight to asking why she married Viren and how there is no love between them. Is she blind?!?! It's so obvious how much Viren loves Nivi so there is love there.

And her mother! Dead She went as far as slapping Nivi and then when the truth came out she didn't say sorry either except gave another warning to Nivi. How disgusting.

In the preview CC gave Divya the Radha Kishen necklace and said that the jeweler said Sid bought it to give it to someone and she found it in Nivi's room. Dead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi.sreepriyankabassiAlariawassup28princ355ranragrasika-akaShatamushisihuaashvee.rahejavids08VirMan_ArShiAnamikaSJain-yati-SuhaniSoniaSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I wish I had magical powers then I would have banished cc somewhere unimaginable. I think without cc in picture, dd and hl are more human and manageable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariavids08Rahm

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
when hemlata slapped nivi..... I wish , I would b in  place of nivi.... I would slap her 2 times n also 4 times to divya...AngryAngry

Edited by CCBM_fan - 22 December 2010 at 11:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaAlariavids08Rahm

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Yes, so true, She is so full of herself. But I hope this warns her about CC's chaals and she behaves with bit of sense in RK pendant dhamaka tom.
Her mayka is too conveniently close. I wish mine was. Wink

AlariatamushiRahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Vids, lol.

I don't know why Divya doesn't use her brains!!!!

I doubt Divya will think twice when it comes to CC. It seems like all her sisterly feelings have gone out the window because of her jealousy and so she believes that CC is a well wisher.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushi

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Vids, lol.

I don't know why Divya doesn't use her brains!!!!

I doubt Divya will think twice when it comes to CC. It seems like all her sisterly feelings have gone out the window because of her jealousy and so she believes that CC is a well wisher.

Yes, CC is more posh than Nivi and that matters to Divya. I don't know why she brings Viren into every discussion (in spite of Viren's warning). She herself is married to Sid who doesn't luv her. If her marriage can work then why not Nivrens? I liked Nivi's reply. She in a way told her to mind her own business.
Now Nivi should focus on her husband.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu-yati-

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
What a horrible episode! It was all about DD and no NivRen! Poor Nivi will her torture never end. And of course DD won't apologize since she feels she's done nothing wrong and her mother (Hemlata) wasn't sincere in her "apology" either. Also, did you notice that DD still doesn't believe in Nivi's sincerity and doubts  Nivi AND asks her about NivRen's marriage knowing that Viren told her not to ask, however I'm impressed with Nivi for drawing the line about her marriage and not answering DD's question. As for CC, I knew she was saving her locket as a trump to use against Nivi by giving it or showing it to DD!

aashvee.rahejaVirMan_ArShi-yati-

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Yes, CC is more posh than Nivi and that matters to Divya. I don't know why she brings Viren into every discussion (in spite of Viren's warning). She herself is married to Sid who doesn't luv her. If her marriage can work then why not Nivrens? I liked Nivi's reply. She in a way told her to mind her own business.
Now Nivi should focus on her husband.Embarrassed

I'm glad that Nivi told her to mind her own business in her own way. It's none of Divya's business what goes on between Niviren.

I also hope that Nivi focuses on Viren as focusing on Divya has bought her nothing but unhappiness and slaps.

sihuvids08-yati-

Go to top