Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Nice Episode with a Much Awaited Pace (Page 2)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

No reserved.......LOL.... Cool post buddy.... yup.... loved the saree scene and the trumpet scene..... me too wondering initially why was dadaji buttering Bajpai so much..... was it for the jalebi sake....but the suspense of nail holding the kurta was just too hilarious.... LOL...!

Ragpie gets a piece of her own cake now.... earlier the more she used to make fun of Bholu....now she is yearning for his attention.....Me.... sad while i see Madam....but at the end of the darkness seeing the silver line..... I'm loving it.......!Big smile

Thank you laxmi di for not being reserved like meLOL

Very true inference di that suhana is now yearning for ishaan's attention, i am sad too as she is in pain but i know it is for good as you said there is a silver line at the end of darkness and we all are waiting to see that line as soon as possible.
The suspense of nail holding the kurta was just too good and funnyLOL
KK acted really very wellClapClap

Edited by Sinha18 - 22 December 2010 at 8:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

Lovely postClap......i too loved the episode w\everything was presented beautifully today and i felt really sad for Suhana in the end se was so happy to play with Ishaan she was excited that Ishaan will catch her but sadly Mr.Ishaan Kashyap her so called husband is so in love with his Sona and Ishaan wanted to catch Sona thhat was just ridiculous.....but i am happy that Sona track will end very soon and i think i will hate Ishaan more and more.....but i am really excited for the future episodes.....now Suhana is missing Ishaan so much OMG i just cant wait for the confession and more than the confession i just cant wait for the slap Suhana will give Sona she deserves it i just want Suhana to slap Sona so hard that she will remember it but really i want Suhana to slap Ishaan instead of Sona Ishaan is acting really silly nowadays OMG i am going crazy SGP has made me crazy.....LOL.....INSHALLAH everything will be fine....and Suhana will love Ishaan with all her heart as we all know Suhana is really a loving person if she loves someone she loves them to the extent and Ishaan is her husband so she will love him truely.......i just cant wait for tomorrow.....Big smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thankyou dear for your valuable commentsSmile
Ya , everything was presented beautifully but at the end i became sad as our poor baby suhana is in pain, it was very bad to see that the one who was most excited about the picnic is in so much pain now and ishaan is responsible for this and not sonaliAngry

Suhana must slap sonali and i am waiting for that final outburstSmile
But as far as slap to ishaan is concern , i too want that suhana did this but with love , she must slap ishaan but with love, it will also cuteSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Feats-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am happily eating my words and mind it, they are tasting nice!!! yes good pace , and enjoed all the mentioned scenes. Though not getting the excitement of Ishaan when Suhana was out on first ball, may be he is thinking of world cup and jumping with joy like Dhoni after getting Hussey out on the first ball!!!!! poor poor Hussey I meant Suhana.But I am not happy with Badi Maa and Dadaji as because of there MAHAN plot Suhana,s most awaited picnic has been ruined for her, she was so excited about it, Ishaan desereved  this happiness as his childhood is BACK with Sonali so offcourse he is going to forget about Suhana as Suhana was not n his childhood. Ishaan ,s fan can be happy now as he is geeting all the HAPPINESS he deserves as Suhana was so so so horrible to him on the wedding night.

Sheena di as you said a day before that you will be happy to eat your own words if picnic will happen before Friday and you fulfill your promise and eat your words...tasty laga naWink
What a e.g you gave hussy and dhoniLOLLOLthe way ishaan is lifting sonali is just annoying , it was not in OBS...there they hug each other when suhana got out but in SGP he is lifting sonaliAngry sonali to pitengi hi suhana se but ab ishaan bhi pitne wale kaam kar raha hai.. Kahi suhana ka ek thappad ishaan miyan ko bhi na pad jayeShockedShocked

As you said , the most thing that depressed me is that the person who was most excited by picnic i.e our suhana is in pain and Dadaji and Badi maa are enjoying and they said that their happiness is in their children, really? if it is true then can't they see that all the excitement of suhana has gone...i know when they will see this..they will see each other and will smile on their successAngryAngry

By the way sheema di.i am neither ishaan's fan nor suhanaWinkWinkI am as neutral as a good politician must beWinkLOL

Thank you sheema di for your comment. you always kind whenever i post a topic and always give your to the point comments...hats off to sheema diClapClap

More than SGP..these days i am enjoying your changing signature
Smile

Edited by Sinha18 - 22 December 2010 at 8:55pm

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

and I also think that, one of the few episodes where Ishaan was w/o his trademark specs and was looking nice/smart !

very true and i think it was in  MAHA Episode where suhana told ishaan that she will stay forever in kashyap's house

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

himanshu...its been a long time for ur second post...

it was a wonderful episode...i have always loved the family interaction the most....loved the starting inder-badi maa-alok scene...
then suhana helping in the preparation...
then the sari scene....dadaji was great in that....

then the picnic...me too surprised that it started soon...i thot it will be friday only...

anyways...for me its KK who stole yesterdays show...with his excitement at home...and then his wonderful concert...loved the way everyone was impressed initially....alok was like he knows details and bhairavi is the best....but alas....they did know atlast what they were expecting...dadaji's answer of not able to get up was funny...couldnt stop laughing the entire scene...

then about precap...yes for sure...this is going tooo much...
ishaan has to grow with regards to his friendly relationship....yes he doesnt have any other feelings for sona...and thinks suhana doesnt mind...if he has some other motive...he will not be doing this in front of suhana...that shows his ignorance....but yes..he has to understand...that suhana has started liking him...but how...suhana has to say it...

Thanks shweta ...you always give your valuable comments on my posts.its so kind of you ..thankyou shwetsSmileClap

I too surprised to see the picnic today and KK stole the show...he was very good and his last expressions on dadaji's reply was so funny and compelled me to laugh.

Yes, precap was too much when it is compared to OBS where there was just a hug but here ishaan is lifting sonaliAngryAngry

He must understand suhana's love and at the same time suhana has to confess her love now

Edited by Sinha18 - 22 December 2010 at 9:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by Shwets1502

himanshu...its been a long time for ur second post...

it was a wonderful episode...i have always loved the family interaction the most....loved the starting inder-badi maa-alok scene...
then suhana helping in the preparation...
then the sari scene....dadaji was great in that....

then the picnic...me too surprised that it started soon...i thot it will be friday only...

anyways...for me its KK who stole yesterdays show...with his excitement at home...and then his wonderful concert...loved the way everyone was impressed initially....alok was like he knows details and bhairavi is the best....but alas....they did know atlast what they were expecting...dadaji's answer of not able to get up was funny...couldnt stop laughing the entire scene...

then about precap...yes for sure...this is going tooo much...
ishaan has to grow with regards to his friendly relationship....yes he doesnt have any other feelings for sona...and thinks suhana doesnt mind...if he has some other motive...he will not be doing this in front of suhana...that shows his ignorance....but yes..he has to understand...that suhana has started liking him...but how...suhana has to say it...

Thanks shweta ...you always give your valuable comments on my posts.its so kind of you ..thankyou shwetsSmileClap

I too surprised to see the picnic today and KK stole the show...he was very good and his last expressions on dadaji's reply was so funny and compelled me to laugh.

Yes, precap was too much when it is compared to OBS where there was just a hug but here ishaan is lifting sonaliAngryAngry

He must understand suhana's love and at the same time suhana has to confess her love now

i completely agree that the pre-cap was so annoying seriously telling you i didnt expect this......now i will say the most harsh thing but really i dont want to hurt anyone seriously i hate Ishaan more than Sona he is the one who is chipku with Sona everytime its all Ishaan's fault if Ishaan should have controlled his excitement then maybe our Suhana wont get hurt i dont know i have started to think that Ishaan doesnt deserve Suhana......i am waiting for the moment where Suhana will slap Sona and of course i want her to just scold Ishaan so hard i want her to be angry at him for sometime......i dont want Suhana to just smile and say its okay no i dont want that Suhana should go hard on Ishaan because he deserves it its all his fault he is hurting Suhana so much.....anyone can see that now Suhana is liking Ishaan and she is happy around  him then why cant he see it i am really angry at Ishaan and i dont hate the track much because i am happy to see Suhana realizing her love but at the same time i am sad to see her hurt and i am sorry but i really dont like Ishaan maybe somewhere in the future i will get the old Ishaan back who use to love Suhana and care for her but now i am really sorry i really want Suhana to slap Ishaan more harder than she will slap Sona.......i am really disappointed i cant see the sick acts of Ishaan and Sona he dont have any respect towards his wife........Ishaan has disgraced their relation its really sad.....i just cant wait for tonight....but i am not liking IshaanDead

Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Himanshu buddy,  Ishaan reminded me of Dhoni as Dhoni lifts everybody up , thank GOD there is no mix cricket team, as wives and girl friend of cricketers would have major problem!!! but thinking about it Ishaan is not at fault, Cricket hai he itna excitting game kay you cant keep your excitement controlled when somebody gets out!!!! and especially Suhana!!! the one who doesnt like to LOOSE, but ooops Ishaan forgot that too.  Sonali is brilliant, she is not doing anything wrong here but getting the 100% result, I am honestly with Sonali , she is not hurting Suhana at all deliberately or undeliberately, its Ishaan,s behaviour which is annoying to Suhana. But at the same time Ishaan is so happy these days, Sona is there and Suhana is giving him smiles, making tea khana, packing his stuff, good to his family, so Banday ko khush hona banta hai yaar!!!  Ishaan Ki ungliyaan ghee main aur sar karhai mai hai aaj kaal, bus zara dhayan rakhna khain Suhana stove na on karday aur ghee boil honay lagay!!!!!

Sinha18Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Himanshu buddy,  Ishaan reminded me of Dhoni as Dhoni lifts everybody up , thank GOD there is no mix cricket team, as wives and girl friend of cricketers would have major problem!!! but thinking about it Ishaan is not at fault, Cricket hai he itna excitting game kay you cant keep your excitement controlled when somebody gets out!!!! and especially Suhana!!! the one who doesnt like to LOOSE, but ooops Ishaan forgot that too.  Sonali is brilliant, she is not doing anything wrong here but getting the 100% result, I am honestly with Sonali , she is not hurting Suhana at all deliberately or undeliberately, its Ishaan,s behaviour which is annoying to Suhana. But at the same time Ishaan is so happy these days, Sona is there and Suhana is giving him smiles, making tea khana, packing his stuff, good to his family, so Banday ko khush hona banta hai yaar!!!  Ishaan Ki ungliyaan ghee main aur sar karhai mai hai aaj kaal, bus zara dhayan rakhna khain Suhana stove na on karday aur ghee boil honay lagay!!!!!

Agreed sheema di especially with your signature, again a funny oneLOLLOL
Ya, more than sonali, ishaan is the only one who is hurting suhana and as you said wo khush kyon nahi hoga,uski panchoon ungliyaan ghee se bhari hui kadhai mein hai but as you said hope ki suhana kahi stove na on kar de, warna phir ointment lagvane ke liye bhi ishaan ko sonali ke paas jana padega
kyonki agar suhana ke paas gaya toh ungliyaan bhi nahi bachengiLOLLOL

Edited by Sinha18 - 23 December 2010 at 3:51am

Shwets1502

Go to top