India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Nice Episode with a Much Awaited Pace

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
So friends, i am back with my second topic so far as i am busy these days and just got some time and decide to post a topic rather than comments.....after a few dragged and slow episodes ...finally we got a episode with usual pace of SGP..To our surprise they started Picnic track today itselfSmile

The man who impressed me most in today's episode was dadaji who was just brilliant today with his superb comic timings, first in the scene where inder and ilesh were quarrying to press sareeWink and the way dadaji came in that line was very funnyLOLLOLand then KK with his trumpet and how every one was running from thereLOL and when he thanked to Dadaji...he replied that his kurta got into a nail .....quite funny and i laughed a lot and Hope you guyz too had enjoyed and loved that scene .

Then they followed SGP and picnic spot was very peaceful and good one, i liked it and loved that scene  on the bridge where they were playing but poor baby suhana again struck into a pain...she changed her expressions from excitement to surprise and then sad in an excellent manner, hats off to ragini for thatClapClap

Though , i am a bit sad after watching precap especially with ishaan's act of lifting sona in excitementCry but we got a hope too that finally sona's days in SGP are not more than a weekSmile
so i am thankful to CV's for this and for such an episode with pace and for not dragging further.

Hope we got to see the Suhana's final confession next week. Bye bye gyuz and I am Waiting for your comment

Edited by Sinha18 - 22 December 2010 at 8:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammadhooFeats--sree---allizwell--.Perk.-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

No reserved.......LOL.... Cool post buddy.... yup.... loved the saree scene and the trumpet scene..... me too wondering initially why was dadaji buttering Bajpai so much..... was it for the jalebi sake....but the suspense of nail holding the kurta was just too hilarious.... LOL...!

Ragpie gets a piece of her own cake now.... earlier the more she used to make fun of Bholu....now she is yearning for his attention.....Me.... sad while i see Madam....but at the end of the darkness seeing the silver line..... I'm loving it.......!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Lovely postClap......i too loved the episode w\everything was presented beautifully today and i felt really sad for Suhana in the end se was so happy to play with Ishaan she was excited that Ishaan will catch her but sadly Mr.Ishaan Kashyap her so called husband is so in love with his Sona and Ishaan wanted to catch Sona thhat was just ridiculous.....but i am happy that Sona track will end very soon and i think i will hate Ishaan more and more.....but i am really excited for the future episodes.....now Suhana is missing Ishaan so much OMG i just cant wait for the confession and more than the confession i just cant wait for the slap Suhana will give Sona she deserves it i just want Suhana to slap Sona so hard that she will remember it but really i want Suhana to slap Ishaan instead of Sona Ishaan is acting really silly nowadays OMG i am going crazy SGP has made me crazy.....LOL.....INSHALLAH everything will be fine....and Suhana will love Ishaan with all her heart as we all know Suhana is really a loving person if she loves someone she loves them to the extent and Ishaan is her husband so she will love him truely.......i just cant wait for tomorrow.....Big smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by Feats - 22 December 2010 at 10:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
 I am happily eating my words and mind it, they are tasting nice!!! yes good pace , and enjoed all the mentioned scenes. Though not getting the excitement of Ishaan when Suhana was out on first ball, may be he is thinking of world cup and jumping with joy like Dhoni after getting Hussey out on the first ball!!!!! poor poor Hussey I meant Suhana.But I am not happy with Badi Maa and Dadaji as because of there MAHAN plot Suhana,s most awaited picnic has been ruined for her, she was so excited about it, Ishaan desereved  this happiness as his childhood is BACK with Sonali so offcourse he is going to forget about Suhana as Suhana was not n his childhood. Ishaan ,s fan can be happy now as he is geeting all the HAPPINESS he deserves as Suhana was so so so horrible to him on the wedding night.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am happily eating my words and mind it, they are tasting nice!!! yes good pace , and enjoed all the mentioned scenes. Though not getting the excitement of Ishaan when Suhana was out on first ball, may be he is thinking of world cup and jumping with joy like Dhoni after getting Hussey out on the first ball!!!!! poor poor Hussey I meant Suhana.But I am not happy with Badi Maa and Dadaji as because of there MAHAN plot Suhana,s most awaited picnic has been ruined for her, she was so excited about it, Ishaan desereved  this happiness as his childhood is BACK with Sonali so offcourse he is going to forget about Suhana as Suhana was not n his childhood. Ishaan ,s fan can be happy now as he is geeting all the HAPPINESS he deserves as Suhana was so so so horrible to him on the wedding night.

@red ShockedShockedShockedLe Sheems na maara sixer.... mujhe indirectly Ishaan ka fan bholke......ROFLSheems tussi naraaz ho gaye yaar...!Cry
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by venture

@red ShockedShockedShockedLe Sheems na maara sixer.... mujhe indirectly Ishaan ka fan bholke......ROFLSheems tussi naraaz ho gaye yaar...!Cry

Aur nahi to kiya mai to itna naraz hon kay aa rahi hon tum say do do haath karnay. LOLLOLLOL why would I be naraaz my man!!! and since when did you become Ishaan,s fan ?? I thought you are women power!!! I am Suahana,s fan yes proud to be as  Men are never CHAMPU they hide behind Champuness to get all the sympathy and then get what they want, yeh machoo men are to actually mai champu hotay hain, short term gain , girls go for champus as they are there and only there champu.LOLLOLLOL so Mr.Bholu is going to be the winner at the end!! as slow and steady wins the race.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
and I also think that, one of the few episodes where Ishaan was w/o his trademark specs and was looking nice/smart !
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
himanshu...its been a long time for ur second post...

it was a wonderful episode...i have always loved the family interaction the most....loved the starting inder-badi maa-alok scene...
then suhana helping in the preparation...
then the sari scene....dadaji was great in that....

then the picnic...me too surprised that it started soon...i thot it will be friday only...

anyways...for me its KK who stole yesterdays show...with his excitement at home...and then his wonderful concert...loved the way everyone was impressed initially....alok was like he knows details and bhairavi is the best....but alas....they did know atlast what they were expecting...dadaji's answer of not able to get up was funny...couldnt stop laughing the entire scene...

then about precap...yes for sure...this is going tooo much...
ishaan has to grow with regards to his friendly relationship....yes he doesnt have any other feelings for sona...and thinks suhana doesnt mind...if he has some other motive...he will not be doing this in front of suhana...that shows his ignorance....but yes..he has to understand...that suhana has started liking him...but how...suhana has to say it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

Go to top