What Do U Think About The New Track?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm so stressed up with this new track. I think its really breaking my heart. I don't know why i'm not enjoying this serial like before. Actually i want a quick ending of this track. What do u think?
The track is fine infact its goin 2 be fun as it progresses.
But i doubt it will be catastropic.
Gosh! I simply fail to understand why some of you here are not enjoying this track!😆..........Well, may be you are not accustomed to watching these kinds of track n expect to see Shravan n sanchi's face all the time! but tell me, will that not be boring if they just keep on showing SS all the time?!😳...

Am loving this track to the core!😃

p.s. : i have not said anything about KW here, so i hope no one will take offence now! am free to express my opinion on bhph atleast i guess, so that's what am doing! 😊
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Gosh! I simply fail to understand why some of you here are not enjoying this track!😆..........Well, may be you are not accustomed to watching these kinds of track n expect to see Shravan n sanchi's face all the time! but tell me, will that not be boring if they just keep on showing SS all the time?!😳...

Am loving this track to the core!😃

p.s. : i have not said anything about KW here, so i hope no one will take offence now! am free to express my opinion on bhph atleast i guess, so that's what am doing! 😊

i agree
Loving this track as well, but I'm sad to see Shravan like that 😕

He did give Saachi the best present: he showed up just before her birthday 😳 Stupid Pratap with his stupid body guards, that stupid idiot 😡😡😡

BTW, the bearded guy in the precap, is that Shravan's disguise? When Saachi blew her candles?

BTW2: I really dislike Pratap, how can he even suggest someone else for Saachi, she's still Shravan's wife and they're in love 😡 Seems like he's fallen hard on his head or maybe an alien has taken over his mind/body 😆🤢