Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 22nd Dec (Page 8)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

In today's episode when Dolly is asking Sameer and Khali ke mujhe samajh nhi aa raha Veena ka attitude mere saath do dinon se change kyun hain....pehle to Veena mere saath boht achi thi then Sameer replies......"NOMINATIONS KHATAM HO GAYE HAIN NA ISS LIYE" which means that Veena's behaviour is change after nominations and ofcourse Sameer is right but when the same reason was given by SHWETA then threads were opened that SHWETA IS JEALOUS OF VEENA AND SHE IS GIVING LAME EXCUSES N SOME ONE EVEN SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM PAST SEASONS OF BB I GUESS IT WAS MITHI BANI SORRY IF I AM WRONG......I just want to say one thing that now when Sam has said same thing what will you guyz say????????????? Even Dolly Bindra agreed to Sameer after wards n said that Veena was maska maaroying Sameer before nominations WHICH IS THE SAME THING THAT SHWETA SAID COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE DURING NOMINATIONS N SHE WAS LABELLED AS JEALOUS OF VEENA MALIK....Shweta ne bhi wahi baat feel ki hogi aur tab bola hoga lekin tab to uss ke against threads ban gaye thay n the height was when SOME ONE SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM LAST SEASON OF BB......SUCH A LAME REASON TO BASH SHWETA....Now i wanna ask you guyz what willl you guyz say after SAMEER AND DOLLY has agreed to same thing????????????????????????????????? GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ......:-) :-) :-)
Its nice that the show has just begun...But sweetheart, pehle show toh dekh lene do... Shweta ho ya Sammy...Hamare liye sab ek barabar hain... Big smile Tumne dekha nahi kaise Sammy ki dhajiyaan udi thi when he was making fun of Veena... We don't differentiate between the contestants...

p.s. Stop picking on other members directly/indirectly...It's not allowed as per IF-COC Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12lippi.GoldySom.purvaMithiBani

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Her stomach must be small in size than Veena's peo (don't know what peo means)

Peo means father in Punjabi. Ma Peo = Mother Father

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Shizaru.ArjunIshan.MithiBanifire_gun

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Originally posted by MithiBani

In today's episode when Dolly is asking Sameer and Khali ke mujhe samajh nhi aa raha Veena ka attitude mere saath do dinon se change kyun hain....pehle to Veena mere saath boht achi thi then Sameer replies......"NOMINATIONS KHATAM HO GAYE HAIN NA ISS LIYE" which means that Veena's behaviour is change after nominations and ofcourse Sameer is right but when the same reason was given by SHWETA then threads were opened that SHWETA IS JEALOUS OF VEENA AND SHE IS GIVING LAME EXCUSES N SOME ONE EVEN SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM PAST SEASONS OF BB I GUESS IT WAS MITHI BANI SORRY IF I AM WRONG......I just want to say one thing that now when Sam has said same thing what will you guyz say????????????? Even Dolly Bindra agreed to Sameer after wards n said that Veena was maska maaroying Sameer before nominations WHICH IS THE SAME THING THAT SHWETA SAID COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE DURING NOMINATIONS N SHE WAS LABELLED AS JEALOUS OF VEENA MALIK....Shweta ne bhi wahi baat feel ki hogi aur tab bola hoga lekin tab to uss ke against threads ban gaye thay n the height was when SOME ONE SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM LAST SEASON OF BB......SUCH A LAME REASON TO BASH SHWETA....Now i wanna ask you guyz what willl you guyz say after SAMEER AND DOLLY has agreed to same thing????????????????????????????????? GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ......:-) :-) :-)

You love me, don't you? Mention me every day. Big smile Chal aajaa!! Hug LOL LOL

Yes, I do feeel Shweta has watched previous seasons and is playing the game well and uses reasons mentioned in previous seasons. So? Sue me!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

If that's a bash then what would you say when I say that Shweta is a big time nautanki and a thaali ka baingan and a wannbe starlet and you know what else? Just for you, not other ST fans....I think she sucks when ppl like you come and throw tantrums like this!! Tongue Tongue LOL LOL

Such a fitting reply MB.. ST pe koi bhi general comment karo.. woh bhi bashing ho jaati hai??? Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12princezna.ArjunaxeionMithiBani

tinaasania Goldie
tinaasania
tinaasania

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Farah ne kya keh diya to Veena that 'you look very beautiful on TV', it's gone to her head -
kya dialogues phek rahi thi - 'mujhe saara hindustan jaanta hain', ' ab to hindustaan me kafi logon ko meri fikar hain'. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pavelonmovefrostyprinceznaMithiBanifire_gun

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by purva

Why couldn't Dolly clean the counter herself?? Stern Smile

I think her job is too cook only and feed khali LOL BB has given speical task to veena to make food for asshmit LOL 

Then Khali could have done it.. Dolly has been after Ashmit and Veena for a while now.. koi bhi kaam ho she calls them as if they are her servants.. Ouch

He is lazy like captain. BB has added extra task to inmates to feed him LOL .  Assh and veena is handy people they dont have respect and kids LOL .  It's easy to bully them ...captain and sameer she had to apologies on national television. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purva

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Originally posted by MithiBani

You love me, don't you? Mention me every day. Big smile Chal aajaa!! Hug LOL LOL

Yes, I do feeel Shweta has watched previous seasons and is playing the game well and uses reasons mentioned in previous seasons. So? Sue me!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

If that's a bash then what would you say when I say that Shweta is a big time nautanki and a thaali ka baingan and a wannbe starlet and you know what else? Just for you, not other ST fans....I think she sucks when ppl like you come and throw tantrums like this!! Tongue Tongue LOL LOL

Isse kehte hain baat badalna....Where is the answer of my question....Now that Dolly n Sameer has said same thing now what you will say???????? that was my question....now you should also accuse them of being jealous of Veena n of watching previous seasons of BB n also say that they are playing the game very intelligently....why only accuse Shweta thats my point but aap ne baat hi badal di coz you dont have any answer.......GOD BLESS YOU MITHI BANI Smile
pavelonmove Senior Member
pavelonmove
pavelonmove

bas download links aa jaye......will watch the show tonight itself, chahe kal duty ke waqt hosp mein hi kyun na so jau :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Please stop posting in caps.. it's not allowed on IF.. also stop picking on members for having an opinion.. not everyone is going to like whom you like.. it's a free forum so people are going to write what they feel like writing..Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12lippiaxeionMithiBani

Go to top