Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 22nd Dec (Page 53)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by unhappyviewer

dolly asks veena....who are you?
doesnt dolly know she is veena,
veena ki jawaniDead
Veena ki Jawani nahi....Veena ki Tsunami bolo LOL

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionfire_gun

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Great even Im probably gonna watch it soon Thumbs Up

Oh was it you who's gonna take your American co-workers to see that movie with you ROFL 

Make sure to remind them that when "Interval" will come, its not the end, the main part of movie will start now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Oh was it you who's gonna take your American co-workers to see that movie with you ROFL 

Make sure to remind them that when "Interval" will come, its not the end, the main part of movie will start now LOL
Ya I have to take them too...But that would be after New Year's... Aaj toh I am going with my roomie Big smile

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Ya I have to take them too...But that would be after New Year's... Aaj toh I am going with my roomie Big smile

Well have fun Big smile and be sure to tell me how it is after watchingLOL

axeion

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by Nishita123

Its interesting how all these fights happens when ST is captain and the reason is always Ashmit !!!

Also what happened to Veena suddenly ?? till last week both Dolly and Veena used to eat food from same plate and all friendly and respectful...........I think it was Ashmeet and Veena's stunt mainly .......

Sameer had a good time with the show today I think..........LOL Fight with Chai LOL

What happened after Farah left? That's a mystery. Why is Dolly suddenly picking on Ashmit? Wasn't she also mad at Sameer for throwing her in the pool then why all attacks on just Ashmit? Confusion. Wacko

Khalli ne dolly ke dimag mein bhara veena ke agaisnt since thn shez picking veena
crown1 Newbie
crown1
crown1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Prernatic

In today's episode when Dolly is asking Sameer and Khali ke mujhe samajh nhi aa raha Veena ka attitude mere saath do dinon se change kyun hain....pehle to Veena mere saath boht achi thi then Sameer replies......"NOMINATIONS KHATAM HO GAYE HAIN NA ISS LIYE" which means that Veena's behaviour is change after nominations and ofcourse Sameer is right but when the same reason was given by SHWETA then threads were opened that SHWETA IS JEALOUS OF VEENA AND SHE IS GIVING LAME EXCUSES N SOME ONE EVEN SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM PAST SEASONS OF BB I GUESS IT WAS MITHI BANI SORRY IF I AM WRONG......I just want to say one thing that now when Sam has said same thing what will you guyz say????????????? Even Dolly Bindra agreed to Sameer after wards n said that Veena was maska maaroying Sameer before nominations WHICH IS THE SAME THING THAT SHWETA SAID COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE DURING NOMINATIONS N SHE WAS LABELLED AS JEALOUS OF VEENA MALIK....Shweta ne bhi wahi baat feel ki hogi aur tab bola hoga lekin tab to uss ke against threads ban gaye thay n the height was when SOME ONE SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM LAST SEASON OF BB......SUCH A LAME REASON TO BASH SHWETA....Now i wanna ask you guyz what willl you guyz say after SAMEER AND DOLLY has agreed to same thing????????????????????????????????? GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ......:-) :-) :-)

---------------------------------------------------
You love me, don't you? Mention me every day. Big smile Chal aajaa!! Hug LOL LOL

Yes, I do feeel Shweta has watched previous seasons and is playing the game well and uses reasons mentioned in previous seasons. So? Sue me!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

If that's a bash then what would you say when I say that Shweta is a big time nautanki and a thaali ka baingan and a wannbe starlet and you know what else? Just for you, not other ST fans....I think she sucks when ppl like you come and throw tantrums like this!! Tongue Tongue LOL LOL

Isse kehte hain baat badalna....Where is the answer of my question....Now that Dolly n Sameer has said same thing now what you will say???????? that was my question....now you should also accuse them of being jealous of Veena n of watching previous seasons of BB n also say that they are playing the game very intelligently....why only accuse Shweta thats my point but aap ne baat hi badal di coz you dont have any answer.......GOD BLESS YOU MITHI BANI Smile
keyou kay sammy sweta ki boli bolta ha   OK   
BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Why was the Captain quiet today? Not even once she asked them to stop fighting.

Shweta doesn't want to get in any fights now that she is not under Dolly's radar.

Dolly didn't like Shweta sitting quitely with Ashmit when Dolly was complaining about the dishes in yesterday's episode. She said something like jab captain ka hi aisa attitude hai to baki sab kya karenge. She wanted Shweta to support her against Ashmit.

Looks like Shweta doesn't want to mess up her terms with Ashmit by supporting Dolly and she definitely doesn't want Dolly to get pissed off at her because of Ashmit. So she kept mum through out the big argument today and let the wackos fight it out.LOL

Edited by BoredAtWork - 22 December 2010 at 5:03pm

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Veena ka dimagh poora kharab hai.. pagal kahin ki..AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyfire_gun

Go to top