Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 22nd Dec (Page 5)

meagain30 Newbie
meagain30
meagain30

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Ashmit or Veena should be out this week. They both think that they are really hot and good looking and everyone in the house is jealous of them...
It is disgusting of Veena to comment on physical appearance of Dolly and  Ashmit thinking Dolly is having hots for him ...is the joke of the day ...
They both disgust me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal07prattsToo_Muchfire_gun

kathy2010 Groupbie
kathy2010
kathy2010

Originally posted by unhappyviewer

chalo veena ko bhi massage mila.....did ashmit bite his lower lip Day Dreaming
Good Observation!!!!
Ishan. IF-Sizzlerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Hello guys I wanted to update each and every detail of the fight but I am not able to do it !! Ouch Hope its ok !! Embarrassed The fight was entertaining today !! LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12lippisejal07Quantico-shabz-axeionpurvafire_guncharminggenie

fanbase Newbie
fanbase
fanbase

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by sejal07

Ashmit is disgusting Angry

asking dolly that raat ko mere pichche kyon aayi in the toilet.. Khud ko kya samjata hai pata nahi... ki haar ladki wants him...Dead.. saying dolly is jealous of Veena..as he kisses and hugs her. and not dolly.. disgusting.. i want him out this week.. its OK if boring khaliji stays in the house...AngryAngry

LOLomg dolly ko bola raat ko mere peche kyun haye LOLLOLthis is hilarious

Winkdolly wanted to stay with pingle parivvaar LOLbut it's not right for asshmit to blabber about someone. I think he will be out this week. BB want veena to stay for TRP

</div>agar assmit jayega toh veena kaise TRP barayegi? she needs a partner to maukamaal LOLWink

<div>

It will be dolly , veena and shweta fight ...cat fight ..this time women power rulllzz the BB

I think khali will be out this time. For trp they will keep Assmit n his item ;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
In today's episode when Dolly is asking Sameer and Khali ke mujhe samajh nhi aa raha Veena ka attitude mere saath do dinon se change kyun hain....pehle to Veena mere saath boht achi thi then Sameer replies......"NOMINATIONS KHATAM HO GAYE HAIN NA ISS LIYE" which means that Veena's behaviour is change after nominations and ofcourse Sameer is right but when the same reason was given by SHWETA then threads were opened that SHWETA IS JEALOUS OF VEENA AND SHE IS GIVING LAME EXCUSES N SOME ONE EVEN SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM PAST SEASONS OF BB I GUESS IT WAS MITHI BANI SORRY IF I AM WRONG......I just want to say one thing that now when Sam has said same thing what will you guyz say????????????? Even Dolly Bindra agreed to Sameer after wards n said that Veena was maska maaroying Sameer before nominations WHICH IS THE SAME THING THAT SHWETA SAID COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE DURING NOMINATIONS N SHE WAS LABELLED AS JEALOUS OF VEENA MALIK....Shweta ne bhi wahi baat feel ki hogi aur tab bola hoga lekin tab to uss ke against threads ban gaye thay n the height was when SOME ONE SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM LAST SEASON OF BB......SUCH A LAME REASON TO BASH SHWETA....Now i wanna ask you guyz what willl you guyz say after SAMEER AND DOLLY has agreed to same thing????????????????????????????????? GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ......:-) :-) :-)

Edited by Prernatic - 22 December 2010 at 9:30am
Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Asshmit and veena today's show belong to you. LOL  I was hoping for some action ...kuch nahi chaloo yeahi sahi ..I'm sure dolly wont leave veena aishiii hiii..she will get back to her soon ..just matter of time LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

pavelonmove Senior Member
pavelonmove
pavelonmove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ok i dont understand 1 thing.....when sam crossed dolly's path, ashmit and veena said sam was at fault and thus they let him leave the house....what did ashmit do today then????the stuffs he said like following him to the loo and all!!!!! tht too to a married woman!!! no matter whether it was just banter and all, but this is outrageous!!!! and ofcourse sheer display of hypocrisy!!!! .......but having said all these....finally we will get to watch an entertaining episode :P

Edited by pavelonmove - 22 December 2010 at 9:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

soniabhartitanya12prattssejal07frosty.ArjunpurvaIshan.fire_gun

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i m sure farah said everthing to veena about dolly badmouthing veena before her first entry ,when farah was hugging veena,i feel she said something.

Edited by zanish_k - 22 December 2010 at 9:30am

Go to top