Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 22nd Dec (Page 32)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Nishita123

So How was today's episode ?? Koi niskasheet hua ke nahi ?? LOL
awww.......I read guava on last page !!! Ouch 
Mujhe Guava Nectar chahiye Ouch

Nishi, Ekta...vohi milta hai vahan. Vohi peeyo. Ishan ko amrood khaane do. Tongue 
Kafi time se nahi piya...Should get it this time I go... I survived on Guava nectar all the time during my first sem...Pani ki jagah bhi Guava Nectar Embarrassed Chalo main khana khake aati hoon Tongue

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Once again Ashmit ruins it after such a while we finally get to see some action! I wanted to see a full on banter between Dolly/Veena but the guy couldnt get out of Dolly's face, Khali should have slapped him he would toppled over like a sack full of sh** , then the two ladies could have proceeded further without any interference [BTW noticed Shweta during the altercation; khoob mazay le rahi thi .. ek shandaar captain ki tarha]

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Bartzzanish_kkakka_ji_kahinShizaruMithiBanifire_gun

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Khali ko kya hath lagane ke beemari hai. Liked Veena's dialogue..."hath na lagaye ya phir achche se lagaye"...she secretly wished for Ashmit's dhulaye by Mr. statue Khali; a revenge for washing Ashmit's Chaddis. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBanifire_gun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Arre koi Ashmit ka fan hai kya yahaan pe Confused Aur Begum ka Ouch

Hai na Veena malik Wink 

And Ameesha Patel.. also Sohail Khan Big smile

Main hoon nahLOLLOLLOL
kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Posted  in other thread too and posting here too 
To  put the records straight today for the first time in my life I have voted in BB. That too to save Khali. Not that I like Khali but i seriously feel so disgusting when veena and Ashmit were behaving so downtrodden cheap and Filthy  in the episode. I know that Dolly has her flaws  but today she did not do anything wrong. But the language that Veena used was seriously cheap.(commenting on Dolly's stomach and about her being women). THis comment was seriously pathetic from a woman who is sharing a bed and on national television with a guy is doing every possible cheap thing in front of camera just to save herself.
And Ashmit  he was behaving so weirdly that seriously i  strognly believe he needs a doc. And I was so agitated that time I stopped my parents to watch the show further bcoz it was really too cheap.

And the biggest farce was bhen big boss did not do anything. Ashmit was really provoking too much and was using very procoking language. But then Big boss is mute spectator he was using it to raise TRPs. That was the biggest disappointment for me. 

But saying this  if  Veena malik remains in the show it will be really a black spot  for the whole country(I am not making it sensationalized but today I am seriously  I am really angry  and disappointed  after seeing that cheap behavior by Veena) and hence I am voting for khali.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarpawancoolfire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Once again Ashmit ruins it after such a while we finally get to see some action! I wanted to see a full on banter between Dolly/Veena but the guy couldnt get out of Dolly's face, Khali should have slapped him he would toppled over like a sack full of sh** , then the two ladies could have proceeded further without any interference [BTW noticed Shweta during the altercation; khoob mazay le rahi thi .. ek shandaar captain ki tarha]

Veena and her pricelss 'Cartoon aurat'. LOL It sounds so funny when Veena talks about Auratein and auraton ka behvior. Jaise yeh khud Nirupa Roy ho. LOL

ST ke toh maje hain. She gets free ka entertainment. Ashmit was spot on about her. That she asks one thing about a bad situation and then lets the other person vent. Then she stands there quietly without uttering a word. Shaatir khiladi!! Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12raffuchakkarfrostyGujaraxeionIshan.

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Yeah Ekta, I miss guava , sitaphal, chikooo - sugarcanes........... :((

MB, guava nectar is not the same yaar.........I dont like it kitna sweet aata hai woh...........Ouch natural guava ki baat hi kuch  aur hai yaar.........oh well..........Ishan !!! tum kya jaano ek fresh guava ki keemat !! Cry  lolz.......enjoy !! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.axeionMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Arre koi Ashmit ka fan hai kya yahaan pe Confused Aur Begum ka Ouch

Hai na Veena malik Wink