Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 22nd Dec (Page 14)

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by BoredAtWork

I feel bad for Dolly. Unhappy

What was Ashmit trying to imply by saying Dolly followed him to washroom last night?

Hope salman asks him that question .......Dolly is loud and abusive ....but I am sure she can't stoop to such low level. .........infact dolly was so mad after assmit lifted her and dropped in pool ....

Assmit seriously needs to be in rehab Embarrassed

I seriously want Salman to ask him that but I doubt he will, they belong to the same industry. I agree it was not right of Dolly to drag the whole MMS thing in a totally unrelated conversation, but, that does not give Ashmit a right to make up stories to malign someone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
why is dolly offended that veena was talking about things that dolly told veena in confidence......dolly herself has talked about personal conversations that has happened between her and others....like sara and veena......i am not saying what veena said was right but how can dolly accuse others of  doing what she herself does.......she got a taste of her own medicine.Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k.Arjun111192QuanticoAnnaJaay

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Originally posted by Prernatic

Jab koi point nahi hota tab yehi fuzoool ki batein likhte ho.....MY POINT IS AB KARO NA SAMEER AUR DOLLY KO CRITICIZE FOR THE SAME POINT WHICH SHWETA SAID FEW DAYS BACK AND WAS CRITICIZED BADLY.....Angry And then you guyz say you are neutral viewers aur sab contestants ko criticize karte ho......Angry

This is too much now.. who are you to dictate people around telling them whom to criticize and whom not to??? Everyone here has a mind and judgement of their own.. they don't need your advice on what to do.. 

And it's not MB or KB's fault that you put ST blinkers on and just see posts criticizing ST.. but I have seen many posts by KB and MB criticizing Dolly and Sam both.. so they are neutral viewers Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarprinceznaaxeionMithiBani

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Originally posted by pavelonmove

gosh plz stop it!!!! show ke baarein mein discuss karo na...y getting personal???? we r not bound to like everyone, diff ppl have diff opinion....

arre Pavel ji...yeh yahaan ka roz ka drama hainLOL
PS- I havent seen you much after II5...welcome backTongue
Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

[

We make fun of everyone and if thats eems like a bash, I suggest he/she/prerna grow up!! Tongue LOL

MB ji jab koi jawab nhi toh aise hi baatein bano....you have still not answered mu question that WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT SAMEER N DOLLY NOW THAT THEY HAVE SAID THE SAME THING.....AB UNHE BHI USSI TARHA CRITICIZE KARO NA JAISE SHWETA KO KIYA THA WHEN SHE SAID THE SAME THING.....but i knw aisa nahi hoga kyunki ab ki baar yeh baat Shweta ne thodi kahi hai balke ab to yeh baat Sameer aur Dolly ne kahi hai to ab to yeh baat sahi ho jaye gi...pehle jab shweta ne kahi thi tab galat thi.....ConfusedConfused GOD BLESS YOU MB JI Smile
[/QUOTE]

captain learn from your fan they are so enthusiastic about posting the message and you can't even clean the kitchen Wink 
[/QUOTE] 

OH HELLO!!!! LAGTA HAI AANKHEN BAND KARKE DEKHTE HO BIG BOSS....IT WAS SHWETA WHO CLEANED THE KITCHEN WHEN SHE TOOK DOLLY INSIDE.......YOU BETTER WATCH AND THEN COMMENT.....AANKHEN BAND THI NA TAB....AUR WAISE FOR UR KIND INFO I GUESS YOU DONT KNW THAT CAPTAIN IS FORBIDDEN FROM DOING WORK.....LAGTA HAI AAP KO PATA NAHI....YET SHE WAS CLEANING KITCHEN EVEN THOUGH DOLLY WAS ALSO STOPPING HER.....PEHLE JAO DEKHO PHIR COMMENT KARO......AngryAngryAngry I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DONT EVEN SEE RIGHT THINGS N MENTION WRONG THINGS......CRITICIZE TO KARTE HI HO ATLEAST JHOOOT TO MAT BOLO AngryAngryAngryAngry ANY WAYS GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ Smile AS YOU ALL ARE ILL SUFFERING FROM SHWETA PHOBIA...SO GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ SmileSmileLOLLOLLOLLOL
pavelonmove Senior Member
pavelonmove
pavelonmove

Originally posted by crystalline23

Originally posted by pavelonmove

gosh plz stop it!!!! show ke baarein mein discuss karo na...y getting personal???? we r not bound to like everyone, diff ppl have diff opinion....

arre Pavel ji...yeh yahaan ka roz ka drama hainLOL
PS- I havent seen you much after II5...welcome backTongue

thank you jee :P :P ......i am usually a silent reader, dont comment much....

WreckLass

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Originally posted by Prernatic

MB ji jab koi jawab nhi toh aise hi baatein bano....you have still not answered mu question that WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT SAMEER N DOLLY NOW THAT THEY HAVE SAID THE SAME THING.....AB UNHE BHI USSI TARHA CRITICIZE KARO NA JAISE SHWETA KO KIYA THA WHEN SHE SAID THE SAME THING.....but i knw aisa nahi hoga kyunki ab ki baar yeh baat Shweta ne thodi kahi hai balke ab to yeh baat Sameer aur Dolly ne kahi hai to ab to yeh baat sahi ho jaye gi...pehle jab shweta ne kahi thi tab galat thi.....ConfusedConfused GOD BLESS YOU MB JI Smile

Now, I'm pucca you love me!! I have my personal stalker!! Tongue Sam aur Dolly roz criticize hote hain. DDT pe aaya karo dear. ST ko jaisi gaaliyan tumne di hain, vaisi uske non-fans ne bhi nahin deen kabhi. Ab chalo, prayschit karo. Tongue May ST forgive you Prernaji.

And FYI, writing in bold and underlining things doesn't make your point any stronger. And those caps....Man!! You remind me of Dolly!! LOL LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12raffuchakkarzanish_kprincezna.ArjunaxeionWreckLasspurva

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Originally posted by tinaasania

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by BoredAtWork

I feel bad for Dolly. Unhappy

What was Ashmit trying to imply by saying Dolly followed him to washroom last night?

Hope salman asks him that question .......Dolly is loud and abusive ....but I am sure she can't stoop to such low level. .........infact dolly was so mad after assmit lifted her and dropped in pool ....

Assmit seriously needs to be in rehab Embarrassed

Yeah! Seriously, Ashmit needs a reality check so that he stops thinking he's so hot or god's gift to women.
I'm seriously thinking of suing BB for not giving us gals any hunks (sorry but Sameer is too old for some of us).Embarrassed

We had Hrishant for a whileTongue

tinaasania

Go to top