Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 22nd Dec (Page 12)

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by crystalline23

Originally posted by Prernatic

Anyways GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ...Smile

Aww...GOD BLESS YOU TOOBig smile

Bless you both.. but why you both are shouting?? It's hurting my ears DisapproveLOLLOL

Blessings in Dolly Style LOL... yeah. true its hurting my eyes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purvaaxeionWreckLassfire_gun

Ishan. IF-Sizzlerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MithiBani

In today's episode when Dolly is asking Sameer and Khali ke mujhe samajh nhi aa raha Veena ka attitude mere saath do dinon se change kyun hain....pehle to Veena mere saath boht achi thi then Sameer replies......"NOMINATIONS KHATAM HO GAYE HAIN NA ISS LIYE" which means that Veena's behaviour is change after nominations and ofcourse Sameer is right but when the same reason was given by SHWETA then threads were opened that SHWETA IS JEALOUS OF VEENA AND SHE IS GIVING LAME EXCUSES N SOME ONE EVEN SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM PAST SEASONS OF BB I GUESS IT WAS MITHI BANI SORRY IF I AM WRONG......I just want to say one thing that now when Sam has said same thing what will you guyz say????????????? Even Dolly Bindra agreed to Sameer after wards n said that Veena was maska maaroying Sameer before nominations WHICH IS THE SAME THING THAT SHWETA SAID COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE DURING NOMINATIONS N SHE WAS LABELLED AS JEALOUS OF VEENA MALIK....Shweta ne bhi wahi baat feel ki hogi aur tab bola hoga lekin tab to uss ke against threads ban gaye thay n the height was when SOME ONE SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM LAST SEASON OF BB......SUCH A LAME REASON TO BASH SHWETA....Now i wanna ask you guyz what willl you guyz say after SAMEER AND DOLLY has agreed to same thing????????????????????????????????? GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ......:-) :-) :-)

You love me, don't you? Mention me every day. Big smile Chal aajaa!! Hug LOL LOL

Yes, I do feeel Shweta has watched previous seasons and is playing the game well and uses reasons mentioned in previous seasons. So? Sue me!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

If that's a bash then what would you say when I say that Shweta is a big time nautanki and a thaali ka baingan and a wannbe starlet and you know what else? Just for you, not other ST fans....I think she sucks when ppl like you come and throw tantrums like this!! Tongue Tongue LOL LOL

Isse kehte hain baat badalna....Where is the answer of my question....Now that Dolly n Sameer has said same thing now what you will say???????? that was my question....now you should also accuse them of being jealous of Veena n of watching previous seasons of BB n also say that they are playing the game very intelligently....why only accuse Shweta thats my point but aap ne baat hi badal di coz you dont have any answer.......GOD BLESS YOU MITHI BANI Smile

Prernatic

Firstly there is no need to question anyone as here no one is answerable to anyone. Anyone and everyone is free to express their opinion without them being questioned. She likes , dislikes anyone is her prerogative. I have seen you constantly picking up on MB for a past few days. Weren't you the one who was badly bashing Shweta a few days back ? I have never seen MB using such language which you had used while bashing Shweta ! Please try to accept everyone's point of view and ignore the ones which you dont like ! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dollytanya12sejal07frostytinaasaniaraffuchakkar.GoldySom.princeznapurvaaxeionMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MithiBani

In today's episode when Dolly is asking Sameer and Khali ke mujhe samajh nhi aa raha Veena ka attitude mere saath do dinon se change kyun hain....pehle to Veena mere saath boht achi thi then Sameer replies......"NOMINATIONS KHATAM HO GAYE HAIN NA ISS LIYE" which means that Veena's behaviour is change after nominations and ofcourse Sameer is right but when the same reason was given by SHWETA then threads were opened that SHWETA IS JEALOUS OF VEENA AND SHE IS GIVING LAME EXCUSES N SOME ONE EVEN SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM PAST SEASONS OF BB I GUESS IT WAS MITHI BANI SORRY IF I AM WRONG......I just want to say one thing that now when Sam has said same thing what will you guyz say????????????? Even Dolly Bindra agreed to Sameer after wards n said that Veena was maska maaroying Sameer before nominations WHICH IS THE SAME THING THAT SHWETA SAID COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE DURING NOMINATIONS N SHE WAS LABELLED AS JEALOUS OF VEENA MALIK....Shweta ne bhi wahi baat feel ki hogi aur tab bola hoga lekin tab to uss ke against threads ban gaye thay n the height was when SOME ONE SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM LAST SEASON OF BB......SUCH A LAME REASON TO BASH SHWETA....Now i wanna ask you guyz what willl you guyz say after SAMEER AND DOLLY has agreed to same thing????????????????????????????????? GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ......:-) :-) :-)

You love me, don't you? Mention me every day. Big smile Chal aajaa!! Hug LOL LOL

Yes, I do feeel Shweta has watched previous seasons and is playing the game well and uses reasons mentioned in previous seasons. So? Sue me!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

If that's a bash then what would you say when I say that Shweta is a big time nautanki and a thaali ka baingan and a wannbe starlet and you know what else? Just for you, not other ST fans....I think she sucks when ppl like you come and throw tantrums like this!! Tongue Tongue LOL LOL

Isse kehte hain baat badalna....Where is the answer of my question....Now that Dolly n Sameer has said same thing now what you will say???????? that was my question....now you should also accuse them of being jealous of Veena n of watching previous seasons of BB n also say that they are playing the game very intelligently....why only accuse Shweta thats my point but aap ne baat hi badal di coz you dont have any answer.......GOD BLESS YOU MITHI BANI Smile

Baat kaunsi badli, dear?? So Dolly and Sam said the same thing. So what?? I stand by my POV. Shweta has watched previous seasons and uses reasons from previous seasons. So?? sue me!! And let me assume that maybe she even put that in Sam and Dolly's head. Tongue Tongue I can have my own perceptions. I am not clouded by ST's aura. You are. 

I will say whatever I want about your precious nautanki ST. And FYI, going by YOUR standards, I bash everyone!! LOL LOL It's just that you read only she-T posts. Toh main kya karun? Tongue 

BTW, Samby called her a 'Do mooh wala sanp'. Hrishu called her 'fake'. Should we believe them too since we are believing Dolly and Sam? Tongue 

And ST bless you my dear!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar.GoldySom.princezna.Arjunaxeionpurva

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Originally posted by Cutelicious

ashmit says to dolly '' rod bhi rakha hai aapke liye aap maaro aur dekho what i do '' and then camera goes on sammy

so its confirmed that dolly did hit sameer with rod Unhappy Angry
dekh lo bigboss ne kya kya gool maal kiya tha dolly ko bachane ke liyeOuchOuchOuchOuch.  trp hungry bigboss...sam was right at his point...bigboss was partialOuch
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frostytinaasania

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
[

We make fun of everyone and if thats eems like a bash, I suggest he/she/prerna grow up!! Tongue LOL
[/QUOTE] 

MB ji jab koi jawab nhi toh aise hi baatein bano....you have still not answered mu question that WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT SAMEER N DOLLY NOW THAT THEY HAVE SAID THE SAME THING.....AB UNHE BHI USSI TARHA CRITICIZE KARO NA JAISE SHWETA KO KIYA THA WHEN SHE SAID THE SAME THING.....but i knw aisa nahi hoga kyunki ab ki baar yeh baat Shweta ne thodi kahi hai balke ab to yeh baat Sameer aur Dolly ne kahi hai to ab to yeh baat sahi ho jaye gi...pehle jab shweta ne kahi thi tab galat thi.....ConfusedConfused GOD BLESS YOU MB JI Smile
[/QUOTE]

captain learn from your fan they are so enthusiastic about posting the message and you can't even clean the kitchen Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvaaxeion

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by axeion

I answered ur question...Now stop picking on MB Angry

yesterday she was after me all day ......LOL 

Jab koi point nahi hota tab yehi fuzoool ki batein likhte ho.....MY POINT IS AB KARO NA SAMEER AUR DOLLY KO CRITICIZE FOR THE SAME POINT WHICH SHWETA SAID FEW DAYS BACK AND WAS CRITICIZED BADLY.....ConfusedConfusedAngryAngry And then you guyz say you are neutral viewers aur sab contestants ko criticize karte ho......AngryAngryAngryAngry
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by BoredAtWork

I feel bad for Dolly. Unhappy

What was Ashmit trying to imply by saying Dolly followed him to washroom last night?

Hope salman asks him that question .......Dolly is loud and abusive ....but I am sure she can't stoop to such low level. .........infact dolly was so mad after assmit lifted her and dropped in pool ....

Assmit seriously needs to be in rehab Embarrassed
i dont think that is what ashmit was saying...i just saw the episode and dolly was accusing ashmit and veena of sleeping all night instead of doing t he task....to that ashmit says that acha toh bathroom main kaun mila tha....apka humshakal.....what he meant  is that he was awake and dolly saw him in the bathroom.....but dolly twisted what ashmit said and took it as ashmits is implying that dolly followed him to the bathroom......this is what i understood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Go to top