Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
mera bhi kuch haal chal pooch lo..😭
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

mera bhi kuch haal chal pooch lo..😭

tumhari kya haal chaal poochun😲 acchi bhali to ho phorum mein baithke danga kar rahi ho tumhe kya kuch hogaπŸ˜† 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
am fine too cutie :))
and Pallo , Haal kaisa hai janaab ka.......nice post dear, but mein thode points pe agree nahi karti hoon........πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† will post there soon :))
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nishita123

am fine too cutie :))

and Pallo , Haal kaisa hai janaab ka.......nice post dear, but mein thode points pe agree nahi karti hoon........πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† will post there soon :))

aach aachaa.. koi baat nahi..πŸ˜†

doll main zara BB dekhne main veiyast hoon..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Im back...πŸ€—

Ekta thts a kannada song ehh..πŸ˜†

Ekta i saw this the other day.. i think its beautiful..😳Plus Prithvi and the biigest Shreya's voice is magical..😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd-H_XcJPQ4[/YOUTUBE]

nice song
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoredAtWork

I feel bad for Dolly. πŸ˜”

What was Ashmit trying to imply by saying Dolly followed him to washroom last night?

I just saw the episode. I am feeling bad for Ashmit now. He needs help asap!!
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ashmit was purposely teasing Dolly πŸ˜† He seemed to be enjoying the situation. I never really liked Ashmit but after watching the last episode, I somewhere feel he is a loyal friend! You really need guts to stand up against KHALI AND DOLLY! πŸ‘ (it was quite hilarious watching Ashmit and his comments πŸ˜†) He was giving tit for tat replies to Dolly, she kept mentioning his MMS and his relationship with Veena so he accused her of chasing him into the bathroom because he knew she wouldn't like to be accused...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Even Farah Khan said Dolly used to flirt with her husband Shirish πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think Khali should leave this week. He is being totally biased, he hardly does any work in the house, he is too proud of his image but he doesn't realise that in The Big Boss house, he is judged from his personality not judged by how well he wrestles. He is giving no entertainment what so ever so if he doesn't leave the house this week, I believe the audience will be making a really unfair decision. 😭

Sameer and Shweta need to stop igniting 😑 Shweta thinks she is normal and everyone else is abnormal but she forgot that she has been through the same thing when Dolly attacked her and she stood up for herself. Atleast Veena didn't use any swear words or vulgar language. Shweta should atleast have the decency to accept her mistakes.

Veena shouldn't have got personal with Dolly although Dolly initially began the argument. Veena should have asked her what her problem is!? before calling her a cartoon... (tbh...it was really funny πŸ˜›) But without Veena there will be no entertainment, it is nice to see a beautiful lady and some romance in the house πŸ˜³ if Veena leaves, the house will become boring! 🀒 🀒 🀒

I honestly think Dolly needs to see a psychiatrist! I truly believe she has multiple personality disorder. She has a dirty mind, she is too proud of her being a 'sati savitri' who apparently has never had any relations with guys...No one in this world is 'dhood ka dhula hua' she needs to control her dirty mind and look inside herself before pointing at other women. First it was Anchal on her list, then Shweta then Sara and now Veena... she is really "aurat ka cartoon" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I get a feeling it will be Veena to go come Friday! Initially I thought Khali, now not so sure! BB are setting it up because apparently they've already shown Ashmit some footage during previous weeks of Veena 'backbiting' about him plus Veena's bhook hartaal 'disodedience & rebellious attitude' Reminiscent of Sara a day before eviction
Who likes Rani Mukherjee..? 
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

I get a feeling it will be Veena to go come Friday! Initially I thought Khali, now not so sure! BB are setting it up because apparently they've already shown Ashmit some footage during previous weeks of Veena 'backbiting' about him plus Veena's bhook hartaal 'disodedience & rebellious attitude' Reminiscent of Sara a day before eviction

true! vry much!
strange thou.... dey shwd ashmit d footage.. wnder why? :S