Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After a long time, I enjoyed every single bit of today's episode.

What we had was thrill with Ashmit/Veena and Dolly's fight. I thought the fight was utterly interesting and as usual, Dolly portrayed herself as the victim when Shweta went to kitchen with her saying that she only wanted to have the counter cleaned but others were stretching the matter. In reality it was Dolly who again got so personal and attacked them with "ask your item to do it" first. However, she got what she deserved and I really loved Ashmit for it.

What I also loved was when Veena said that "mere baap ka bhi pait aapse kamm hai" LOOOOOOLZ.

Khali is such a loser, he's anything but great. Throw him out.

Shweta was her usual self: FAKE! Back pe batein ro saamne kuch or.

And guys, BB is checking the forum cuz the other day someone made a thread that they should tell the housemates about Veena dancing on the table and they did. Although I do think the matter is not that big (although it was wrong of Veena), but well, BB doesn't always make sense!

Edited by amy22 - 13 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

What happened to Veena's logic today? Last time she justified her stance for Dolly and everyone agreed that Sameer provoked Dolly.

Good that Sameer kept quiet.

As to who started name-calling, it was Dolly who called Veena an item and that's why Veena made fun of her tummy and other things.

Maya,the rules change for Her-Highness Veena Venom Maalish🀒..............use sharam aati hai ke Dolly aurat hai,gandi aurat n aurat ka naam badnaam kiya.........these r Veena's words😲😲😲😲
mcm226 thumbnail

Sameer after his short haircut. 😍😍😍😍😍

yeah,he is looking young😳😳😳...............but why did he bleached his hair
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sameer who fights for injustice etc etc, was smiling sitting in a red bean bag .. And didn't poke his nose into the fight when Dolly was calling Veena names..

And I thought he stands up for everything that is unfair..

Anyways.. And it was also amazing that with Ashmit-Veena, he supports AV, and with Dolly-Khali, he supports DK πŸ˜†..

I am loving tonight's epi though.. Just thought of making a post here <3
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mcm226

Maya,the rules change for Her-Highness Veena Venom Maalish🀒..............use sharam aati hai ke Dolly aurat hai,gandi aurat n aurat ka naam badnaam kiya.........these r Veena's words😲

Veena ka damag ekdum kharab ho gaya hai..soch rahi hai ki itne din bachi rahi iska matlab bahir iske karodo chahinewale hain...sara hindustan iska dhyan rakhega...😑

she is so irritating...

ek to julfe jhatak jhatak ke khana banati hai..aaj roti banate hue baalo me haath nak pe haath...he ram...watch ur sandals...
mcm226 thumbnail

Did Ashmit se Amrood for Amrit? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why is Dolly so mad at being pushed into the pool? Hua kya?

yup!!!!πŸ˜› he said kya kehte hai amroodπŸ˜†πŸ˜† to venom said yes,amrat
Martand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mcm226

yup!!!!πŸ˜› he said kya kehte hai amroodπŸ˜†πŸ˜† to venom said yes,amrat

i think amroot bola tha..

ye itna jaahil lagta hai haklata rahjta hai..2 sentence properly nahi bol paata
mcm226 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Martand

Veena ka damag ekdum kharab ho gaya hai..soch rahi hai ki itne din bachi rahi iska matlab bahir iske karodo chahinewale hain...sara hindustan iska dhyan rakhega...😑

she is so irritating...

ek to julfe jhatak jhatak ke khana banati hai..aaj roti banate hue baalo me haath nak pe haath...he ram...watch ur sandals...

yeah..............i noticed that too,roti bana rahi hai n baalo n naak pe haath laga rahi thi🀒🀒🀒🀒
Martand thumbnail
Aur ye ashmit itna hygenic banta hai din rat haath dhone ke khabre suni hai iski....kaise khana kha leta hai veena ke haath ka bana hua πŸ˜•