Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

dolly acted in B-grade films
veena acted in mujras and danced at the weddings
ashmit makes MMS to be in news
khali cheats in the wrestling matches
sweta acts in her real life and she exposes big time on national TV iss jungle se bachao do not know why salman missed it to mention she had a daughter at that time when she was bathing in biknis and she has a history of taking expensive gifts from rich guys like the realtor business man she was secretly dating a while back
sameer soni has history of beating his first wife rajalakshmi (there were rumours)

when they enter this Big B*tch house they have to have some dark side other people can not enter.

Now I can be called a neutral basher

Sameer is way too patient. It doesn't look like he can even hit a fly. Mr. Zulfi didn't have any dark side afak to enter BB. Exceptions are always there.

Originally posted by: tinaasania

]

I disagree. Manoj Tiwari fan club has already sent a notice to BB producers asking for audited votes of Ashmit-Manoj contest.

Bigg Boss will be in Big trouble if they undergo any audit 😳...........corruption is everywhere
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bartz

Exactly...Dolly would have spilled all the beans from Ashmit's beemaris to....??? Next time, Dolly picks a fight with Veena, BB must tie Khali and Ashmit and lock them in the toilet. 

yes i would the idea waise aisse acche ideas BB ke creative team ko kyu nahi aate

that fight will be memorable for this season

since dolly knows some inside information of veena and veena will also not keep quiet

BB should not edit this fight this will be mother of all fights since it will have lot of under the belt satires

kuch to karo BB entertain us fed up with sam and sweta and khali and crappy ashmit

ashmit does not know how to fight dolly
only veena knows how to fight dolly
both are cheap despo's it will be fun

Originally posted by: Nishita123

She already fell once in  the kitchen !!! 😆

Nahi that wasnt good enough we only saw the after effects - we never actually saw her fall but Dolly's impression was literally LOL 😆😆😆

Im talking about her actually falling from height.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQk9AynI8AY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by anon - 13 years ago
Bartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon

LOL, Before Veena used to suck up to dolly when she was going on about how caring she is about food time....etc....

I dont feel Veena will go out, i think this week Khali will go out as Veena is entertainment for the show will Ashmit and Dolly, and Khali adds nothing to the show. 🥱

Veena can't add much masala without Ashmit. Khali has overstayed in the house.
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I think Khali will leave. But it could be Veena too. BB didn't like her seductive danc eon the table. 😆 ðŸ˜† 

Maybe Veena thinks she has a chance to win outside her country same as Shilpa Shetty.
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe Veena thinks she has a chance to win outside her country same as Shilpa Shetty.

She can think whatever she wants but mumbai is next to impossiable. we all know what the reason is 😉
Bartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

For past 2-3 days.. Dolly has constantly been after A-V.. kind of instigating them to fight.. looks like she is just following BB's orders because she was quiet fond of Veena till last week ðŸ˜•

Dolly - perfect agent of BB, BB007 dolly the bond.
Veena -the chamiya of BB.
Sam - the doormat
Khali - the statute
Shweta - the holy cow
Ashmit - the beemari of BB, Usko kitne beemari hai, he keeps wiping/rubbing his nose.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

uske sochne se kya hota hai😆😆😆 usse bahut sarri galatfami hai apne baare 😆😆

Originally posted by: Goldysom

Is she on Total Wipeout... tho hume Veena ko Mud pit mein bhi seduce karthe dekhna hai 🤢

Hehe she aint on wipeout YET....😳😆😆😆 They should have special one for her.

Nahi forget mud pit, i was talking about the red balls 😆😆😆 watch her fall from there, you will hear her screams from argentina to UK all the way back to India/Pak 😆😆😆😆