Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 22nd Dec - Page 12

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Prernatic

MB ji jab koi jawab nhi toh aise hi baatein bano....you have still not answered mu question that WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT SAMEER N DOLLY NOW THAT THEY HAVE SAID THE SAME THING.....AB UNHE BHI USSI TARHA CRITICIZE KARO NA JAISE SHWETA KO KIYA THA WHEN SHE SAID THE SAME THING.....but i knw aisa nahi hoga kyunki ab ki baar yeh baat Shweta ne thodi kahi hai balke ab to yeh baat Sameer aur Dolly ne kahi hai to ab to yeh baat sahi ho jaye gi...pehle jab shweta ne kahi thi tab galat thi.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜• GOD BLESS YOU MB JI 😊

Now, I'm pucca you love me!! I have my personal stalker!! πŸ˜› Sam aur Dolly roz criticize hote hain. DDT pe aaya karo dear. ST ko jaisi gaaliyan tumne di hain, vaisi uske non-fans ne bhi nahin deen kabhi. Ab chalo, prayschit karo. πŸ˜› May ST forgive you Prernaji.

And FYI, writing in bold and underlining things doesn't make your point any stronger. And those caps....Man!! You remind me of Dolly!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinaasania

Yeah! Seriously, Ashmit needs a reality check so that he stops thinking he's so hot or god's gift to women.
I'm seriously thinking of suing BB for not giving us gals any hunks (sorry but Sameer is too old for some of us).😳

We had Hrishant for a whileπŸ˜›
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

na ashmit said u r married aap par accha nahi lagta

Ashmit was referring to the convo which BB didn't show us - Dolly told him not to take liberties with him like throwing her in the pool as she was married woman.πŸ˜•
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crystalline23

arre Pavel ji...yeh yahaan ka roz ka drama hainπŸ˜†
PS- I havent seen you much after II5...welcome backπŸ˜›

Heh bhi Daily soap se kam nahi ...πŸ˜† 
@ Prernatic ...

The CAPS key is usually located above left SHIFT key ......in case you bother to use it 😑
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Prernatic

Jab koi point nahi hota tab yehi fuzoool ki batein likhte ho.....MY POINT IS AB KARO NA SAMEER AUR DOLLY KO CRITICIZE FOR THE SAME POINT WHICH SHWETA SAID FEW DAYS BACK AND WAS CRITICIZED BADLY.....😑 And then you guyz say you are neutral viewers aur sab contestants ko criticize karte ho......😑

Tum mauka do toh unhe bhi criticize kar le...Filhaal toh sara time tumhare doubts clear karne mein hi nikal raha hai 🀣
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purva

This is too much now.. who are you to dictate people around telling them whom to criticize and whom not to??? Everyone here has a mind and judgement of their own.. they don't need your advice on what to do.. 

And it's not MB or KB's fault that you put ST blinkers on and just see posts criticizing ST.. but I have seen many posts by KB and MB criticizing Dolly and Sam both.. so they are neutral viewers πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let me them write what they want. Our focus is  to disucss about BB πŸ˜†  lick ignore hai ke nahi computer main πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
I will watch tomorrow's epi just to see Veena sitting down and eatingπŸ˜†
Her comment on Dolly was🀒😑
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: axeion

I answered ur question...Now stop picking on MB πŸ˜‘

Chaadd yaar!! Ey kudi Dolly di bichdi hui behen hai. Ennu samjhan da koi fayda nahin. Aappe cheek cheek ke thakk jayegi te Shweta maiyya di aarti kaarke so jawegi. πŸ˜› 

Punjabi!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crystalline23

arre Pavel ji...yeh yahaan ka roz ka drama hainπŸ˜†
PS- I havent seen you much after II5...welcome backπŸ˜›

yaar he ST fanatic fans ki aisi ki taisi
they are trying to dictate to sane people like MB and KB to what to discuss and what not discuss
this is height of desperation from the ST fans why would they want to see from one side of ST fanatism enjoy the show and discuss here for the past few days discussions are getting side tracked because of these immature ST fanatics
i am sick and tired of thier posts why are you not discussing this and why are u discussing this
and I seriously think MODS need to step in and stop this bunch of losers to stop them to finger others in the IF