Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

yesterday she was after me all day ......πŸ˜† 

MB and you are popularπŸ˜‰..he/she is just trying get popular by instigating you guysπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

so its confirmed that dolly did hit sameer with rod πŸ˜” πŸ˜‘

Yes so she should hit Assmit as well ...........she can't be biased towards him 😳
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Thanks Babe!! πŸ€—

We make fun of everyone and if thats eems like a bash, I suggest he/she/prerna grow up!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

MB ji jab koi jawab nhi toh aise hi baatein bano....you have still not answered mu question that WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT SAMEER N DOLLY NOW THAT THEY HAVE SAID THE SAME THING.....AB UNHE BHI USSI TARHA CRITICIZE KARO NA JAISE SHWETA KO KIYA THA WHEN SHE SAID THE SAME THING.....but i knw aisa nahi hoga kyunki ab ki baar yeh baat Shweta ne thodi kahi hai balke ab to yeh baat Sameer aur Dolly ne kahi hai to ab to yeh baat sahi ho jaye gi...pehle jab shweta ne kahi thi tab galat thi.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜• GOD BLESS YOU MB JI 😊
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

Hai na Veena malik πŸ˜‰ 

And Ameesha Patel.. also Sohail Khan πŸ˜ƒ
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dolly always have habit on picking people's personal life and she can't handle the same behaviour from other. What veena said was too senstative being women she should not have utter person stuff about her tummy. 

WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Bless you both.. but why you both are shouting?? It's hurting my ears πŸ˜’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We are just making sure everyone on this forum hearsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes so she should hit Assmit as well ...........she can't be biased towards him 😳

rofl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† =)) =)) =)).......awesome!!! hi5 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hope salman asks him that question .......Dolly is loud and abusive ....but I am sure she can't stoop to such low level. .........infact dolly was so mad after assmit lifted her and dropped in pool ....

Assmit seriously needs to be in rehab 😳

Yeah! Seriously, Ashmit needs a reality check so that he stops thinking he's so hot or god's gift to women.
I'm seriously thinking of suing BB for not giving us gals any hunks (sorry but Sameer is too old for some of us).😳

.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Bless you both.. but why you both are shouting?? It's hurting my ears πŸ˜’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Blessings in Dolly Style πŸ˜†... yeah. true its hurting my eyes
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Isse kehte hain baat badalna....Where is the answer of my question....Now that Dolly n Sameer has said same thing now what you will say???????? that was my question....now you should also accuse them of being jealous of Veena n of watching previous seasons of BB n also say that they are playing the game very intelligently....why only accuse Shweta thats my point but aap ne baat hi badal di coz you dont have any answer.......GOD BLESS YOU MITHI BANI 😊

Prernatic

Firstly there is no need to question anyone as here no one is answerable to anyone. Anyone and everyone is free to express their opinion without them being questioned. She likes , dislikes anyone is her prerogative. I have seen you constantly picking up on MB for a past few days. Weren't you the one who was badly bashing Shweta a few days back ? I have never seen MB using such language which you had used while bashing Shweta ! Please try to accept everyone's point of view and ignore the ones which you dont like !