Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

No need to say Sorry and Thank you

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hey all,

After Reading All your Posts ...What i feel is No need to say any Sorry or Thanx...Everyone BHPH and SaaVan Kw Fans...Afterall the shows or movies are here for entertainment.. and they entertain the Viewers and fans..

A Forum is place where everyone has right to express their own opinions and thoughts related to the show...and sometime criticism also like constructive criticism also Should be made by the Members...Its not that Hurting and offending the feelings of the other...

For Fans (BHPH and SaaVan and KW ) ..Ya Excitement is always there for everyone when the get to see their Fav Actor or Actress...And Same excitement was Shown by KW Fans Here....When we go to movie ..When hero comes on the screen most of the fans Seeti bajathe and claps, throws some papers In the air to show their excitement...The same thing Happened Here in the Forum By KW Fans...as They can not make it in their homes on TV screen...so they came here And shown Their excitement After watching him His Entry...and I hope as the story line moves they also participate in discussions of the show ....

As BHPH and SaaVan Fan I also know how we feel and Fear about SaaVan Separation...And Ranveer Showdown With Shravan...and Pratap Questions Asking Saanchi about ranveer...
Till now We Are Hard Core Fans of SaaVan and BHPH..and we cant digest the thing SaaVan Separation...So Will be Posting more threads on ranveer and Pratap...Not on KW and other one (Dont Know His Name)...Dont Take the thing Personally and to Heart....

So I Request all the members do not leave the forum and do participate in the Discussion...And maintain Healthy Environment which we carried till now ...

Thanx For Reading my long post..Hope Every one Understands....Thanx AllSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23ronak_143Jignsh65ChocolateChicksandy.21ekdoteencharmaris08nycsweetieanasuya43slumberqueenspamalot-x-Reshu-x-sunaina02

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Amen!!Big smile

Mr.Zk

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i also agree Big smile

Mr.Zk

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanx all for liking my post and Agreeing with me....Expects and hope to see more posts from all the members....U know i will be here and will post more on the Show and Characters even i dont like the Present track....So hope everyone will be back..and again we get to see the fun and Humor and Nice posts from You all...Thanx alllSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top