Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 9)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Preetoo  just for you sweety Hug

Todays episode was good, we knew it that Maan would go and clear the doubt of annie and shortage the distance between Annie & Geet, but we never thought that he would revealed the truth of Dev so quickly...Nice way to convey the message....blindfold hide & seek woh bhi near the pool, are Maan thoda girne toh deytey, then she would realised better that how it would feel when someone really dear to you left you like that, pur chalo she found the truth and apologized.....

Yes Muni the Hide and seek+Blindfold was really Innovative.......I knew Maan would say the truth about Dev and that too today but i never knew ki aaisa hoga...It was wow and Character consistency was there...He knew how to tune his sister....The Guys is a sheer brilliant fellow and he used it awesomely today

Arjun & Geet Convo:

I am sure, once Arjun found the truth of NT & Dev, he will definitely sorry to Geet...Loved it how he gave advice to Geet...His convo reminds me Meera convo with Geet....
Aap na sach much meri Khayali sis ho....When seeing the Epi i said the same to Mom ki this scne ewas repated with Meera esp the Ajnabee wala Line......Maine Likha bhool gai....mujhe yaad hi nahi raha...jab aapka take pada then it striked

She also talked with her at the same way, and later she was Geet side, i am sure that Arjun will be Geet side as well, and how it would be great, if he will do Kanyadan of her, what say what say what say? Good & great advice Arjun, it's better to learn from the past, but never live in past, it just hurts you if past have bitter memories.....
Kanyadaan nahiiiii...Pls Na Muni Mr.Manchada ko karne do na PleeejjjjjCry

Geet ko mila Pariwar, with free sister in pack:

Loved it how Geet said, "ek hug de deyti saare gile shikwe dur ho jate"...Sahi baat hai, hume koi dil se apna le wohi bohut hai....Cute way to apologize....Now i am happy that atleast Annie is with Geet, and after the ugly truth of Dev there wont be anything left for Annie to create problem....Now i wanna see Arjun & Anniee fights, specially nok jhok at preparation time.....
Mujhe Bhi Ani-Arjun ]Nhok-Jhok dekhna hai....I so so wish ki there is a song seq b/e the two on the shaadi....where its Girls v/s Boy on the song Aiywayi Aiywayi from Band Baaja Barat

MSK Doubt on Arjun:
I am happy that MSK still doubting on Arjun, so he will definitely keep eye on him, good CV's let MSK negative in Arjun matter...If he would be also with the 2 phool ladies then seriously i would have fear, but now i am relax that Arjun will not gonna harm them...Definitely he would try things, but MSK will definitely flop his ideas...Arey yaar MSK MSK hai, woh itni asani se apna raaz nahin kholta...Come on guys mere mann ke Maan pur bharosa rakho, woh apni lady love aur Pariwar ko chune waale ko zinda zameen mein dafan kurde...I loved it how she told Maan that he & Dev are brothers too, but she never doubt on him...Oye kudi bhol gaiee the blunder you have created, and misunderstood him, woh kya doubt nahin tha?Confused Acha woh toh ghussa tha, haina haina haina? Anyways i am happy that you are such a sweetheart, but i am so greatful to Maan that he is doubt on Arjun...
I somehow feel that Arjun won the trust of all the Ladies in Maan's life to get to Maan....As per the promo its Maan who is his target na....I am sure woh Dadi, Ani aur Geet ko use karega just to get to Maan...But he wont harm them.....But Jab uski asliyath bahar aayegi...Ani will be hurt...(Arrey Koi lagham keecho maine toh story likh dhiLOLLOL)

Overall good episode 8/10...3 bandars, 3 ka tadka was good, good to know that all girls is Geet naniyal, guys are her dadiyal, and Anni is her side as well...Arey toh MSK ka kaun bacha? Love MSK love for Geet, he's seriously a great man....Let see what tomorrow will bring for us...Abb Kudi ne manana hai Maan ko, pur Maan plz dont be positive at all, munde pur poori nazar rakhiyo...

If i forgot anything will update later....

Muniza

HugHugHugLove you Ji.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mommy and Mags.....beautifully said both of u just solved the case....good job sexy hot hot detectives

And viji hottie....i loved everything you said, i agree agree agree
our show once again has a story....i hope they can carry it well they started off today wellTongue

and Mommy i loved how you said that maybe towards the end Arjun will not break Geet's faith in him!!!! Maybe by then he will fall in love with Ani....and realizes that maybe he is wrong...and that he needs to the know the full truth...

but one question....i don't see anything wrong in what Geet said to Maan....about her points.....many are angry at geet for comparing Dev and maan...what do you all think?? was she wrong?? right?

Also maan once again fulfilled his promise....geet had told him to leave her alone...and he listened...but also promised before leaving that he will bring smile back on her face...and he didEmbarrassed

Shivu...I am not angry at Geet....We need to remember that they compliment each other...Jahaan Maan cum padta hain...whaan Geet shuru hoti hain......and Vice Versa....  Staying POSITIVE and having FAITH in GOOD is a good thing.  We cannot be negative about the FUTURE for it is still unknown to us. 

GEET has taught Maan to LOVE and LIVE and enjoy LIFE to the fullest.  She is the POSITIVE in his life....and its her POSITIVITY and her FAITH in Goodness that he fell in love with.   He admires her for her resilience...and it is this FAITH that mkes her resilient.

And I believe that this gesture of Geet's is what will win Arjun over.

And remember.......

Treat everyone with politeness,
even those who are rude to you,
not because they are nice,
but because you are. 
~Author Unknown

and once again mommy....i must bow to ur intelligence....u r tooooooo good!!!

but do check out the new pics....i posted lolz...with a hilarious titleLOL
after all i am ur daughter.....i have be straight forward

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
why is everyone sooooooooooooo quiet??

talk people talk!!
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......my skype is not working why??

and where is everyone?? Why is no one talking....today and yesterday's episode was good...and still no one wanted to discuss?? Por que??

Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

and where is everyone?? Why is no one talking....today and yesterday's episode was good...and still no one wanted to discuss?? Por que??

Shivi...the Skype server is down....Vrush and I cannot get on either.   As for our thread.....i think it is dying a SLOW DEATH....... jis ka koi ilaaj muje nazar nahi aa raha hain!!!Cry

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Shivi...the Skype server is down....Vrush and I cannot get on either.   As for our thread.....i think it is dying a SLOW DEATH....... jis ka koi ilaaj muje nazar nahi aa raha hain!!!Cry

ilaj is us....fine if no one wants to talk to then fine.....i will talk by myself...and increase the pages....

anywayz.....someone said some good symbolism today about yesterday's promo....

Maaneet......ani.....arjun.......

Maaneet will never be separated.......ani will always keep her family intact.....and so there fore she is in between maaneet and arjun....will not let him come near Maan and geet.....even if he dares

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Before the man in between maaneet was dev, now he is no longer the thorn of geets life anymore.....as Maan when once removed the thorns symbolized that he will not let any thorn come in geet's way...he did just that by removing dev out of Geet's way...

and the same might occur again if Arjun does something bad....and geet is harmed...

but i like the idea where he may want to cause harm to maaneet...but may realize later that they are innocent....and that Geet is a good person....and due to her niceness.....he will go against his elder sister....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgNinelivesadoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Today's episode brings good memories....since now i feel the Cv's have a good storyline for us to look forward to if they execute it right...

like rev di said...before there was a story and in the story there were these cute moments....

but once the Dev's truth came out.....there was initially no story and we were just getting moments...

but we have a story.....maaneet marriage....how it will take place....and we will see how Arjun will take revenge for his sister....

geet's innocence and her niceness will win....or will NT's revenge concur??

So now as we see the story unfold...we will get cute tiny moments...of maaneet....and the family!!!

Just like before what say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgadoremevirgo

Go to top