Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 8)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Part-3
Geet-Ani Seq was SweetEmbarrassed...
Symbolism: Ani just followed Maan's Instruction the Planning Commissioner was MAAN...So its Maan and Maan (Majorly) who would continue to bring Happiness and succeed in making her Smile EVERY TIME.....Well Maan does not need anybody's help to bring a smile to Geet's face but given a chance even Ani would do the same-Keep her bhabhi HappySmile

The Office staff shown as Geet's Family was really thoughtful and ChweeetEmbarrassed even before Maan (Even if he was the Medium) it was Adi and Pinky at KC who was Geet's Family....and at IP it was RPM....
(Though seeing Tasha Irked meAngry..I wish while handling the decoration Ani blasts at Tasha...(Pls CV's)

Edited by rickks - 22 December 2010 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

What I loved about today's episode:

Maan and his interestingly played version of Hide and Seek with Annie. Honestly, I was expecting only the truth from Maan and realized I expected far less than what Maan Singh Khurana really is! His way of showing Annie the trust Geet had on Dev and comparing that with her almost falling into the swimming pool was marvellously done! Maan is a very intelligent man and it shows, and he is not unoriginal either so it was expected that his way of explaining was going to be something unusual and interesting as well. Thankfully now, Annie has apologized for her rude behaviour previously and has set her relationship with Geet straight.

Another thing I loved was Annie showing Geet that truly she is not alone and also showing that the entire office staff including herself are a part of her family only. That was a really sweet gesture. I wanted to see a sisterly bond and I got it!

What I loved the most: Maan's character consistency. That man's 6th sense is always on and alert. Never again in his life is he going to trust someone who is a potentially harmful person towards his one true love. He has seen her face almost-death experiences one too many times, and this man is not leaving any string untied when it comes to the security and safety of his Geet. So, trusting Arjun is way down the line for this man. Even if Daadima and Geet alike are setting their own trap (maybe -- still a bit iffy about Arjun's negativity/positivity but am sure that once he knows the truth he will support the right person), Maan expresses his disagreement towards the two most important women in his life. I liked that quite a lot! Can I say he's HAAAT when he disagrees? LOL! LOL

Overall, a very interesting episode that surely moved the story forward for us. Annie-Geet relationship back on track and mended, truth let out to Annie, Arjun planting his trust in Geet even as a stranger at first, Maan staying in character even when given many examples of the current situation by miss Handa herself (comparing Dev and Maan).

I am looking forward to seeing Geet making up to her Maan in a very interesting manner tomorrow! Not just talking ... but much more if you know what I'm sayin Wink

Edited by mkgh - 22 December 2010 at 8:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbmausam19mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Part-3
Geet-Ani Seq was SweetEmbarrassed...
Symbolism: Ani just followed Maan's Instruction the Planning Commissioner was MAAN...So its Maan and Maan (Majorly) who would continue to bring Happiness and succeed in making her Smile EVERY TIME.....Well Maan does not need anybody's help to bring a smile to Geet's face but given a chance even Ani would do the same-Keep her bhabhi HappySmile

The Office staff shown as Geet's Family was really thoughtful and ChweeetEmbarrassed even before Maan (Even if he was the Medium) it was Adi and Pinky at KC who was Geet's Family....and at IP it was RPM....
(Though seeing Tasha Irked meAngry..I wish while handling the decoration Ani blasts at Tasha...(Pls CV's)

how i wish this happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
the epi was an ok one...but then the story progressed some more and that is necessary too...
the first part was predictable....maan solved the issue between annie and geet in a very tactful way....

ok now i think i hv solved the eternal mystery of maan's immense power of patience, endurance and loving as far as geet is concerned...
he is actually God in human form...yes...he must be...

today i just cudnt admire maan more...
wen he was telling annie about geet's past...there was not a frown in his face...i cannot believe a man can be so unbothered by such an ugly past of his wud be wife...maan who is so possessive that he wont even let a tailor come near geet...is so not bothered by such a past where geet slept with his own bro and carrying his child...
for him geet and her smile r the only things that exist....

i loved the way how he made annie realise the value of trust first before telling about geet and dev....that way annie cud comprehend the enormity of dev's misdeeds....

i somehow liked how arjun placated geet and brought smile in her lips...i only hope arjun will stop himself at the last moment and not destroy maneet's wedding....i am counting on him falling in love with annie before that....

and i just cudnt believe geet today...she tells maan that if she can trust him even though he is dev's bro...then arjun can also be trusted...i find these words so utterly disgusting that for a moment i was really hoping maan wud leave geet for gud...
she dares compare maan with arjun....

this is the very reason y maan wanted to free geet of himself....remember guys in the video conference room how maan told geet that he hates his own blood relations for wat dev did to her...he told geet that he will always remind geet of her past...that she wud never be able to forgive maan fo being dev's bro...
but then in conference room geet cleared all MU by saying that she was wrong by not trusting him....
on that day i gave my take on the epi and i said that geet shud hv been more clear on their future...she asked forgiveness for not trusting maan....but she did not clarify that in future dev's memories wont haunt her....
and now i see how incomplete geet's apology was...

today...she told maan that if she wanted she cud think that he wud also betray him like dev...then wat about their future life...if ever maan takes decisions against her she may doubt him...

i wish she thinks before speaking...she claims that she is a grown up girl but she talks like a child..."if u r gud then everyone is gud"...such childish and humiliating thing to say to maan...

sometimes geet does things that makes me difficult to pardon her....maan has a huge heart and immense love for geet...he overlooks every pain that she gives him...but i as a viewer is not as generous and forgiving as maan....

maan's love, his care, his devotion, his standing by her all the time...these r things that hv earned geet's trust....

and how come arjun's few sweet words of empathy be enuf to erase the fact that he is NT's bro and therefore he can be evil...

i am today really really upset with geet....and i hope maan instead of being so understanding speaks up for himself at times...he shud let her know that he is hurt by her words...or i guess i am being hyper...watever geet says is music for maan...

sometimes i wish maan climbs down from the pedestal that he is standing on and behave like a normal human being...

if i am sounding angry...then that is wat i am actually feeling today...
i really wonder if geet at all deserves maan...

and talking about trust...if geet truly trusts maan then y cant she trust his judgement of ppl...if maan is saying that arjun shud not be their wedding planner then y disagree with him...
geet's actions contradict her own words....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 22 December 2010 at 12:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vij10sksgmausam19--Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Mommy and Mags.....beautifully said both of u just solved the case....good job sexy hot hot detectives

And viji hottie....i loved everything you said, i agree agree agree
our show once again has a story....i hope they can carry it well they started off today wellTongue

and Mommy i loved how you said that maybe towards the end Arjun will not break Geet's faith in him!!!! Maybe by then he will fall in love with Ani....and realizes that maybe he is wrong...and that he needs to the know the full truth...

but one question....i don't see anything wrong in what Geet said to Maan....about her points.....many are angry at geet for comparing Dev and maan...what do you all think?? was she wrong?? right?

Also maan once again fulfilled his promise....geet had told him to leave her alone...and he listened...but also promised before leaving that he will bring smile back on her face...and he didEmbarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 22 December 2010 at 12:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmausam19Ninelivesadoremevirgo--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
chalo..guys..
Goodnight...
inshallah will be back tomorrow... But as they say..kal kya hoga kisko pata...so ...
bye for now

Lotsa love
Mags

Edited by maaneetian - 22 December 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mommy and Mags.....beautifully said both of u just solved the case....good job sexy hot hot detectives

And viji hottie....i loved everything you said, i agree agree agree
our show once again has a story....i hope they can carry it well they started off today wellTongue

and Mommy i loved how you said that maybe towards the end Arjun will not break Geet's faith in him!!!! Maybe by then he will fall in love with Ani....and realizes that maybe he is wrong...and that he needs to the know the full truth...

but one question....i don't see anything wrong in what Geet said to Maan....about her points.....many are angry at geet for comparing Dev and maan...what do you all think?? was she wrong?? right?

Also maan once again fulfilled his promise....geet had told him to leave her alone...and he listened...but also promised before leaving that he will bring smile back on her face...and he didEmbarrassed

Shivu...I am not angry at Geet....We need to remember that they compliment each other...Jahaan Maan cum padta hain...whaan Geet shuru hoti hain......and Vice Versa....  Staying POSITIVE and having FAITH in GOOD is a good thing.  We cannot be negative about the FUTURE for it is still unknown to us. 

GEET has taught Maan to LOVE and LIVE and enjoy LIFE to the fullest.  She is the POSITIVE in his life....and its her POSITIVITY and her FAITH in Goodness that he fell in love with.   He admires her for her resilience...and it is this FAITH that mkes her resilient.

And I believe that this gesture of Geet's is what will win Arjun over.

And remember.......

Treat everyone with politeness,
even those who are rude to you,
not because they are nice,
but because you are. 
~Author Unknown

Edited by --Nargis-- - 22 December 2010 at 1:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbsksgmysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

Wish YOU a very very happy birthday  Sri Party

Thank you so much. I am really touched. I have updated my take on page 2.

Go to top