Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 7)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Well mommy, there is no confusion about it...

Arjun talked just like a pyschologist to Geet....from the way she was talking....anyone can tell that she has gone through something in the past to talk this way.....

and so he knew just the right words to use to help her....and i feel that they truly had intended to help her....cause he had no idea who he was talking to....

and it is possible for NT to have used geet as a pawn.....Nt has only told Arjun half the truth...she could have twisted it around some how....making geet look good and bad....

i mean if i was evil i would have told my brother....that Dev cheated on me....with another girl....and then he left her........pregnant....

which makes sense...as to when she says that who ever has come into my life....they all have left....family left....dev came and left....ect ect..

then NT definitely has cooked up some story about geet....and dev....i am damn sure of it.....and this is why Arjun knows somethings about geet....

and it is possible that she also cooked up something about maan....

he knows a half of everything + the fake shit she most likely made up to gain her bro's sympathy...

as far as from Arjun....he does not know that his own sister is foolin with him..

Shivu....i don't have any problem understanding the first part of the episode....i got that....what i have a confusion about  is the end when he APOLOGIZED to Geet about UNKNOWING causing her to remember her past pains caused by his sister....NT.....as earlier int he conversation he did not know this is Geet.....so unknowingly he brought up her pain caused by his sister....................????

Does he know the PAIN that NT has caused her??  The apology implied that he did...no??

no the apology i think implied some more mysteries for us tooo bang out heads into LOL
I am confused about Arjun...they have kept his character on total lock down....mystery full on...
he should be called mysteryman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hey Shivu
How r u ?
me too liked the episode but somehow i want my daily dose of Maneet aadat hogayi hai
kya karo
i am fine...u?Tongue
Oh preeto shishter....we r used to them too...for months we only got their scenes....in the episode...but now the show must go on right?? So have to used other characters.....

i just hope if not abhinav...and sasha....they should bring new actors to play their roles....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hi preeto and Viji!!!

I liked today's episode.....how about u viji u liked???

It was damn interesting....i wonder what will happen now?? Is arjun good or bad?? Arjun feel bad for him...cause he does not know he is being used as game piece by his shishter....

kya karein arjun don't got good shishters in his life...

Hello Shivi yes I lubed/Loved today's episode...It was really Good...Arjun seems to be a very Mysterious Character.......but jo bhi hai I LIKES
Wink......i still feel Arjun is Negative....the Guy is planning his way...only thing is he will never be able to reach the summit kyuki wahan pe MSK rule kar raha hai.....I would not underestimate Arjun without seeing a few more glimpses of what the CV's have planned for a character like him......i never believed that he knows nothing...That was a facade am sure he knows everything except what does not need to know thanks to NTAngry
oh no, never underestimate the enemyOuch
and as far as we know our maan...he will never underestimate the enemy.....
yes....it definitely might a chal of arjun's......but that is exactly what makes this storyline sooo interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Part-2
Geet-Arjun was definitely a show stealer-In terms of Dialogues...It was wow....the lines Given to Arjun was WOWStar....Barry Sab Hats off Clap....

And another thing was, just a few hours back i read Pooji's comments to one of the Post Made(Kulu's I guess)...where she said its high time that the CV's focus on not going back to Geet's Past....and lo it was done today and that too Beautifully.....I loved each and every word he said esp regarding the 12 months in a Year, and how the season differ in every Month.....followed by telling Geet to Fight for her love rather than be upset about it.....

Geet has always been shown as a Girl of Fighting Spirit.....But she Loves Maan sooooooo much, he is the Best thing that has ever happened in her life that she fears Losing him....she fears causing him pain.....she is ready to suffer but not let him pay the price of what ever happened in her life.....And Arjun's dialogues just made her realize that if she Loves Maan so much, she must acknowledge and accept that MAAN is her STRENGTH and not her WEAKNESSSmile

Edited by rickks - 22 December 2010 at 11:38am

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi guys....Smile

Just a few words...But my new anthem...maahi maahi....after yesterday's sequence...Clap

Loved the fact that MSK does not hide the fact that Arjun is Nt's brother..
Loved the still innocent yet somehow matured Geet who again thinks positive abt people.

Loved Msk for still the brain he is..his way of tackling Annie so differnt and refreshing...but annies reaction????..could have been better????
His way of tackling geet so different...

Loved that geet does not go against Msk in front of Arjun...but being a better half just asks a question calmly...

Loving the fact that there is mystery behind every act of arjun...He is a SLY FOX....( May be)

ABSOLUTELY LOVED MSK IS NOT TRUSTING ARJUN....His expression in the end said it all.

geet comparing ( oh noo no not comparing...but just generalizing i think)Dev/Msk to NT and Arjun..spot on..i think...coz that is the truth.....Dev's character and Nt's character we are aware...MSK believes yin truth...so how come Arjun can be categorised according to Nt...How True where the ever positive Geet is concerned...
She even trusted Meera...though we know Meera hid the biggest truth from her..in terms of her relationship with dev n the khuranas...

Trust and Faith paramount to MSk as well as Truth....
This act of Geet may prove dangerous but there is hope...Msk has his eyes on arjun...wow

Loving GHSP even more..

Lots of positives...also element of mystery...yes story telling is back ..hopefully..

would love if a little of arjun's intentions are shown..or even a glimpse given...but then why spoil a mystery....

This is just my thinking as a general viewer...

Please analyse my thinking...will be appreciated..

bye for now....

Inshallah will be back..
Mags
Yaar i love ya!! The episode was good.....i don't care....i said it so i said it....
Approve

so people......watch the episode....and u better like it!!!!AngryLOL

Geet was shown to be herself.....someone who never shuts anyone out of her life...someone who never gives up hope on any one.....and just like how Meera helped her.....givin her advice.....Arjun did the same...
She can never forgive nt and dev...what they did is a sin...it cannot be forgiven...but what has arjun done to her?? Nothing...so why should she think that Arjun will be like NT?

Maan always harsh.....he can tell how a person is....the only time he was wrong was when he judged Geet.....but till then he has never allowed anyone come into his life.....we all know how hard was for geet to make a place in  his heart...and even despite making a place....geet had to go through soo much until Maan admitted that he loved her..

nothing but character consistency throughout....

yes i know people are upset that , that other son of a show....got ahead by .2 points....just like how it got ahead...we can too put them behind once again....why give up hope??

thanks yaar...muahh
yes blessing...character consistency...

Where there is a will there is a way..for me GHSP always rocks..rocks big time..love it..as simple as that...

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Hello Shivi yes I lubed/Loved today's episode...It was really Good...Arjun seems to be a very Mysterious Character.......but jo bhi hai I LIKES
Wink......i still feel Arjun is Negative....the Guy is planning his way...only thing is he will never be able to reach the summit kyuki wahan pe MSK rule kar raha hai.....I would not underestimate Arjun without seeing a few more glimpses of what the CV's have planned for a character like him......i never believed that he knows nothing...That was a facade am sure he knows everything except what does not need to know thanks to NTAngry
oh no, never underestimate the enemyOuch
and as far as we know our maan...he will never underestimate the enemy.....
yes....it definitely might a chal of arjun's......but that is exactly what makes this storyline sooo interesting

Exactly agar yeh CV's show the same spirit and Logic they used today...Toh this Track where Maan and Arjun are pitted against each other will be a TREAT TO WATCH.....

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

CONFUSION GALORE.........

Ok....so after seeing the episode I am a little confused as the CV's positioning of Arjun's character.  There was an article earlier that has stated that Arjun is not EVIL...he is just a  typical CARING Punjabi brother....who cannot stand to see his sister so upset or hurt.   When Arjun debuted in the serial, they showed him binding with his sister (NT) and it was clearly EVIDENT that NT has not told the entire TRUTH to Arjun....hence he does know what all NT has done to Geet....

Then today....Arjun apologized to Geet for unknowing being the cause of remembering her painful past...obviously caused by his sister......so here is where my confusion comes in.....DOES he KNOW or No??Angry

Please....guys...can you help me understand this better??
Confused
That is what i m liking abt this character arjun...acc to the promo he is vindictive and has a hidden agenda...
and today he was in the customer satisfaction mode...he convinced Geet...he heard MSk yesterday that for MSk Geet's happiness is parmount na...so of course ..Geet was obviously his next target...
He is sly now..but Geet;s innocence may just make him redeem himself...that is how i look upon it...
i may be wrong..but that is what my heart is telling me...
what do u think?
Regarding his knowing abt Geet i m in two minds..his dialogue suggesting that he by mistake made geet remember her past makes me think he knows..But NT's version for sure...but then..nothing abt his agenda is known..so i m like u a bit confused ...but acc to the promo..he is Sly

Edited by maaneetian - 22 December 2010 at 11:46am

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

CONFUSION GALORE.........

Ok....so after seeing the episode I am a little confused as the CV's positioning of Arjun's character.  There was an article earlier that has stated that Arjun is not EVIL...he is just a  typical CARING Punjabi brother....who cannot stand to see his sister so upset or hurt.   When Arjun debuted in the serial, they showed him binding with his sister (NT) and it was clearly EVIDENT that NT has not told the entire TRUTH to Arjun....hence he does know what all NT has done to Geet....

Then today....Arjun apologized to Geet for unknowing being the cause of remembering her painful past...obviously caused by his sister......so here is where my confusion comes in.....DOES he KNOW or No??Angry

Please....guys...can you help me understand this better??
Confused
That is what i m liking abt this character arjun...acc to the promo he is vindictive and has a hidden agenda...
and today he was in the customer satisfaction mode...he convinced Geet...he heard MSk yesterday that for MSk Geet's happiness is parmount na...so of course ..Geet was obviously his next target...
He is sly now..but Geet;s innocence may just make him redeem himself...that is how i look upon it...
i may be wrong..but that is what my heart is telling me...
what do u think?
Regarding his knowing abt Geet i m in two minds..his dialogue suggesting that he by mistake made geet remember her past makes me think he knows...but then..nothing abt his agenda is known..so i m like u a bit confused ...but acc to the promo..he is Sly

Thanks Mags.....I guess this is the ploy of the CVs to hold Arjun as the trump card.    I agree...I liked the way Geet showed faith in Arjun....instead of simply ignoring him as NT's brother.   I know that her FAITH in him has probably invited trouble during the wedding.....but somehow i feel that He will NOT FAIL her FAITH in him as a GOOD guy.  She has thrown the ball in Arjun's court now.................it remains to be seen as to what he will do.....thought I feel that in the end....at the last moment...he will not BETRAY her FAITH in him.

Edited by --Nargis-- - 22 December 2010 at 11:56am

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

Go to top