Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 40)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

CONFUSION GALORE.........

Ok....so after seeing the episode I am a little confused as the CV's positioning of Arjun's character.  There was an article earlier that has stated that Arjun is not EVIL...he is just a  typical CARING Punjabi brother....who cannot stand to see his sister so upset or hurt.   When Arjun debuted in the serial, they showed him binding with his sister (NT) and it was clearly EVIDENT that NT has not told the entire TRUTH to Arjun....hence he does know what all NT has done to Geet....

Then today....Arjun apologized to Geet for unknowing being the cause of remembering her painful past...obviously caused by his sister......so here is where my confusion comes in.....DOES he KNOW or No??Angry

Please....guys...can you help me understand this better??
Confused

Conphusion hi conphusion hai.....

Nags aunty, i am sure that he has some plan in his mind to harm MSK, but he is not evil person.....He is very clever guy, who knows how to win the heart of sexy womensWink, just like Vinu lolz....

Anyways somehow it shows that his target is not miss Geet Handa....

Muniza

Oye meri Khayali sis...Yeh hui na gal....This is what i too feel....He is just winning the hearts of all the women important in Maan's Life or rather Maan's Only Phamily which right now is Dadi, Geet and Ani....Par iska Target MSK hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I am hoping that Geet will have not eaten and Maan cooks food and takes it to her room to feed her.................haaiye....mein mar jaawaan!!!Day Dreaming

Mee too mee too..Main bhi Mar jaawanDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

reea88

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

So vinu has said wait and watch....but he did say that we are having some hot hot twists......which makes me wonder...kya hoga??

This arjun dude is very mysterious......he is a raaz.....we have no idea as to what he is up to....

btw he is upto...i know that he doesn't look like the kind that would ruin the reputation of a girl...i heard many outside the thread say...that he might ruin Ani....but Arjun may be negative, but i don't think that he would stoop down sooooo low..

LVRAAZ se Inspired hoga isliye this RAAZLOLROFL

reea88

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
BTW I am loving your replies to their post coz maine bhi nahin pade the kal
thanku
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

BTW I am loving your replies to their post coz maine bhi nahin pade the kal
thanku

NP yaarHug.....Tussi enjoy karoWink
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
kya Mere songs yaa Tere Replies
i am loving both haaaaaaa

You know I Realy like Geet nightwears Salwar and short kurti Fab
i also buy after seen her wearing them

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Arjun, the Artful Dodger

It is so difficult to gauge the depths of this character. If you for a moment ignore the promos and articles that indicate his malicious intents, what we have been presented in the show so far is:

a) He is shown to take risks when not necessary; i.e. by going to the fight as a viewer, but ending up as an opponent
b) He teaches NT a lesson about the only point he is aware of; i.e. what an impact suicide will have on near and dear ones
c) He returned the 25% shares NT has obtained through nefarious means, and makes sure all cases against her are written off in exchange for a promise of trouble free future for everyone involved.
d) He responds to Anwesha's attitude with attitude, but comforts her the moment he realizes that her fears are genuine - the incident where she gets afraid of dark in the lift.
e) He rescues Dadi
f) He displays ignorance of who is Anwesha's brother until Maan confronts him.
g) He provides helpful advise to Geet as an impartial stranger. He by himself does not ask Geet to be retained as the wedding planner, but also does not speak against her request to Maan about retaining him as the wedding planner.

From all the above points, he comes out as a risk taker in life, who is full of moral integrity and brotherly affection. But, the promos and the articles point otherwise. They show him as a person intent on destroying Maan. If that is the case, then he comes out as a very cunning schemer. His wooden expressions often can either be a mark of poor acting skills or they may represent an artful illusion that masks the true intentions and feelings behind.  

Nicely Summed up Sri...but this is the part i likedthe most ClapClap

But all said and done....niether the articles , promos nor his characterization on the show has helped us Pin Point what this Guy really is.....

We all know that his target is MAAN....we all know that whatever he is doing does not come in as a Coincidence,...Its very meticulously done....Unlike his siter this guy has high morals and is a very dignified person.....

Yet again all theses are assumption......Mak ke Peeche ka chahre sirf CV's Jaanthe hai...and they are doing a swell job....Clap

sksg

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Guys i just had a thought.....why was Vinu talkin about item songs?? could it possible that geet might do an item number to seduced Maan??? eh eh? socho socho.....her doin Muni badnam or shiela ki jawani!!! Oh my gosh.....oh my GOD......what would happen to us...and maan?? Oh my god....omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

just imagine.....omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
rain......balcony....wet geet and item song...and wet angry hot hot pissed off maan...just think

Well i too see one Coming....But not from Geet...I think they may have a Guest Appearance and Name her the Dhak Dhak Girl....They may bring her for Maan's bachelor party.....

She will dance on Medley of all hot and Nautanki Numbers of this year What sayLOL

Go to top