Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 39)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji....i told our Gurti looked tired!!!! lolz..
Now its too too eveident yaar...Ouch

they looked tired ever since the six day schedule has begun!!!

But still Gurti performed their parts very well......Maan smiled sooo beautifully when he saw his geet smile....he smiled from the heart...and GC did that brilliantly!!

I just wish and that too sincerely ki the CV's dont place the entire Burden on GC and DD....i mean at least till they get used to this work hours...I hope they divide work somehow b/w all the cast....Obviously MAANEET will have high Footage but dont Kill them.....

i loved geet and ani's scene....both tryin to say something at the same time.....which means that these two will have soo much love between them that....Maan will be put aside!!! Ani might love geet more!!! lolz...

Obviously she will still love her brother....but i am liking this relationship of Ani and geet now....glad that everything is out...in the open...

Ani now knows that geet is pregnant...does that mean that Dadi knows to??

Cv's Ki akal kabhi kabhi ghaas charne jaathe hai.....Patha nahi yaa....what is Dadi's statusOuchConfused
Confused

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju awesome yaar you know i like the songs from this movie but this movie never released
heeeeeeee

Really...I never knew that....But i love the lyrics of the song and goes very well with Maaneet...esp Geet where she sayd "Mere sone rab ne tujhe mere liye banaya hai"Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by rickks

Hello Phamily......Yipeeeeeeeee...Kya Kamaal ka Episode tha....Hayyeeeeee...I LOVED today's epsiode...

CV'S dil Khush Kar ditta yaar......Today's episode for me in terms of Substance was quite a FeastWink
Part-1
Like i said Yesterday.....only Maan would be able to Convince his lil sister and show her what the actual Scenario was ....ki it was Geet the Victim and nobody else...But i never never in my wildest dreams (Nor Normal DreamsLOL) thought ki Hide "n" Seek would be used as a medium to bring out Ani of the wrong notions and misconceptions she had regarding Geet and also DEVAngry ....Yaar CV's kahan se lathe ho such brilliant Logic and an even Fresh perspective of showcasing it....So you guys know how to bring Logic to tjhe story phir aksar use kiya karo guys...It reflects in the beauty of the showSmile

See that's why i always says trust on your CV's they will definitely bring something...I have learned 1 things after watching Geet, that CV's never drag any track for long time, and also if for 2 days they shows some crap, but 3 and 4 day they win the heart....That's the reason that i love this show from core of the heart, and have high expectations.....

Symbolism's...: (Based on what was shown us in the last week and today) Last week it was shown ki there is something going to brew in between Ani-Arjun. Today in the Blindfold seq (even if used by Maan to make Ani realize the truth) it some how made me feel that when it comes to Arjun, Ani is going to be Blind to all his actions and his Motive...she will fall prey coz Arjun seems to be planning to use her as the Trump Card...If so before Ani falls into Arjun's Trap Maan would Help her out....

Wah wah wah meri tantrum sis, meri khayali sis, kya logic laiee hai, kya symoblized kiya hai....Maan is for everyone, he loves his family alot, and he will not gonna let anyone to harm them....

Part-2
Geet-Arjun was definitely a show stealer-In terms of Dialogues...It was wow....the lines Given to Arjun was WOWStar....Barry Sab Hats off Clap....

And another thing was, just a few hours back i read Pooji's comments to one of the Post Made(Kulu's I guess)...where she said its high time that the CV's focus on not going back to Geet's Past....and lo it was done today and that too Beautifully.....I loved each and every word he said esp regarding the 12 months in a Year, and how the season differ in every Month.....followed by telling Geet to Fight for her love rather than be upset about it.....

Geet has always been shown as a Girl of Fighting Spirit.....But she Loves Maan sooooooo much, he is the Best thing that has ever happened in her life that she fears Losing him....she fears causing him pain.....she is ready to suffer but not let him pay the price of what ever happened in her life.....And Arjun's dialogues just made her realize that if she Loves Maan so much, she must acknowledge and accept that MAAN is her STRENGTH and not her WEAKNESSSmile

Yes it was so beautiful, and i really loved it, i want Arjun to be very positive, and be at Geet side...I want him to be bro of her or besht friend like Meera....Lovely dialogues by Geet and Arjun....

Part-3
Geet-Ani Seq was SweetEmbarrassed...
Symbolism: Ani just followed Maan's Instruction the Planning Commissioner was MAAN...So its Maan and Maan (Majorly) who would continue to bring Happiness and succeed in making her Smile EVERY TIME.....Well Maan does not need anybody's help to bring a smile to Geet's face but given a chance even Ani would do the same-Keep her bhabhi HappySmile

The Office staff shown as Geet's Family was really thoughtful and ChweeetEmbarrassed Even before Maan (Though he was the Medium) it was Adi and Pinky at KC who was Geet's Family....and at IP it was RPM....
(Though seeing Tasha Irked meAngry..I wish while handling the decoration Ani blasts at Tasha...(Pls CV's)

Yes that was so beautiful, and like i said before, Geet is very delicate sclupture of God in Maan's life, he really cares her alot, and protect her from anyone...he has created the boundary around her that no one can harm her.....

Part-4
Maan-Geet-Dadi-Arjun
Smartly and Logically Done Seq....Why i said Smartly Done (Pucho pucho)...Kyuki it hs left even our Brilliant Rancho (Nags )confused
LOLLOLLOL
Jokes apart.....well this seq showed the unpredictable Factor come back again.....Thoda twists...thoda twirls this is what makes a Show Happening yaar...Jab tak the CV's are able to keep the audience Guessing...(which they have to seriously do as before)...the show will be rockking.....

What is Arjun is upto???....Did he come back to KM just to return the file....Naaaahhhhh...pagal hai kya???? for me it was a smart way of making his way back....He can't make it obvious...and well looks like he hasn't.....

Is he as nice as he seems to be...Yes he is a nice Guy and a smart one too...I dont think he did NOT know who Geet was, when he was giving that Lamba chauda Lecture...neither do i believe ki he does not know that Ani is MSK's sister nor that he is infact planning MSK'S  and Geet's wedding...He knows everything  and he knows it well.....I dont think he is here to harm Geet....His target is MSK.....

Is he a Player who is moving his stakes brilliantly???? Oh yes the guy is doing a brilliant job....One cannot Pin point what he is up to or what he is thinking....

Is it brilliant enough for Maan Singh Khurana to fall prey???? This is a Game of Chess....Like Jeeju says "we have to WAIT AND WATCH"

Love Viji.....Brilliant episode Guys Awesome Job CV's

DD and GC looked really Tired......I Sincerely request the CV's to make use of all the characters available to the Maximum and not Conc Just on MAANEET...Pls do this at least till you guys are get used to the 6 days a WEEK MusibatAngryOuchAngry....

Lovely take as usual my tantrum sis, my khayali sis....Yes the epi was too good, and CV's used the track very logically...Dialogues were brilliant...Enjoyed episode alot.....
I loved, when CV's left us confuse to figured it out the future track or Character characterization.....

Muniza

Muni ji...Lub you....Hug

Yes Muni GHSP has always had consistency in terms of unpredictability.....Any other show we could predict was was going to happen...with GHSP it was almost impossible to do that......But i guess they have learned j=ki that part id really essential for the show to go up hill...

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by rickks

Hello Phamily......Yipeeeeeeeee...Kya Kamaal ka Episode tha....Hayyeeeeee...I LOVED today's epsiode...

CV'S dil Khush Kar ditta yaar......Today's episode for me in terms of Substance was quite a FeastWink
Part-1
Like i said Yesterday.....only Maan would be able to Convince his lil sister and show her what the actual Scenario was ....ki it was Geet the Victim and nobody else...But i never never in my wildest dreams (Nor Normal DreamsLOL) thought ki Hide "n" Seek would be used as a medium to bring out Ani of the wrong notions and misconceptions she had regarding Geet and also DEVAngry ....Yaar CV's kahan se lathe ho such brilliant Logic and an even Fresh perspective of showcasing it....So you guys know how to bring Logic to tjhe story phir aksar use kiya karo guys...It reflects in the beauty of the showSmile

Symbolism's...: (Based on what was shown us in the last week and today) Last week it was shown ki there is something going to brew in between Ani-Arjun. Today in the Blindfold seq (even if used by Maan to make Ani realize the truth) it some how made me feel that when it comes to Arjun, Ani is going to be Blind to all his actions and his Motive...she will fall prey coz Arjun seems to be planning to use her as the Trump Card...If so before Ani falls into Arjun's Trap Maan would Help her out....

Part-2
Geet-Arjun was definitely a show stealer-In terms of Dialogues...It was wow....the lines Given to Arjun was WOWStar....Barry Sab Hats off Clap....

And another thing was, just a few hours back i read Pooji's comments to one of the Post Made(Kulu's I guess)...where she said its high time that the CV's focus on not going back to Geet's Past....and lo it was done today and that too Beautifully.....I loved each and every word he said esp regarding the 12 months in a Year, and how the season differ in every Month.....followed by telling Geet to Fight for her love rather than be upset about it.....

Geet has always been shown as a Girl of Fighting Spirit.....But she Loves Maan sooooooo much, he is the Best thing that has ever happened in her life that she fears Losing him....she fears causing him pain.....she is ready to suffer but not let him pay the price of what ever happened in her life.....And Arjun's dialogues just made her realize that if she Loves Maan so much, she must acknowledge and accept that MAAN is her STRENGTH and not her WEAKNESSSmile

Part-3
Geet-Ani Seq was SweetEmbarrassed...
Symbolism: Ani just followed Maan's Instruction the Planning Commissioner was MAAN...So its Maan and Maan (Majorly) who would continue to bring Happiness and succeed in making her Smile EVERY TIME.....Well Maan does not need anybody's help to bring a smile to Geet's face but given a chance even Ani would do the same-Keep her bhabhi HappySmile

The Office staff shown as Geet's Family was really thoughtful and ChweeetEmbarrassed Even before Maan (Though he was the Medium) it was Adi and Pinky at KC who was Geet's Family....and at IP it was RPM....
(Though seeing Tasha Irked meAngry..I wish while handling the decoration Ani blasts at Tasha...(Pls CV's)

Part-4
Maan-Geet-Dadi-Arjun
Smartly and Logically Done Seq....Why i said Smartly Done (Pucho pucho)...Kyuki it hs left even our Brilliant Rancho (Nags )confused
LOLLOLLOL
Jokes apart.....well this seq showed the unpredictable Factor come back again.....Thoda twists...thoda twirls this is what makes a Show Happening yaar...Jab tak the CV's are able to keep the audience Guessing...(which they have to seriously do as before)...the show will be rockking.....

What is Arjun is upto???....Did he come back to KM just to return the file....Naaaahhhhh...pagal hai kya???? for me it was a smart way of making his way back....He can't make it obvious...and well looks like he hasn't.....

Is he as nice as he seems to be...Yes he is a nice Guy and a smart one too...I dont think he did NOT know who Geet was, when he was giving that Lamba chauda Lecture...neither do i believe ki he does not know that Ani is MSK's sister nor that he is infact planning MSK'S  and Geet's wedding...He knows everything  and he knows it well.....I dont think he is here to harm Geet....His target is MSK.....

Is he a Player who is moving his stakes brilliantly???? Oh yes the guy is doing a brilliant job....One cannot Pin point what he is up to or what he is thinking....

Is it brilliant enough for Maan Singh Khurana to fall prey???? This is a Game of Chess....Like Jeeju says "we have to WAIT AND WATCH"

Love Viji.....Brilliant episode Guys Awesome Job CV's

DD and GC looked really Tired......I Sincerely request the CV's to make use of all the characters available to the Maximum and not Conc Just on MAANEET...Pls do this at least till you guys are get used to the 6 days a WEEK MusibatAngryOuchAngry....

Viji, Lots of predictions you made yesterday came true in today's episode. Congrats on that.

I liked your symbolism. Didn't think of it before.

Hye sri.....Thanks alot yaar....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Viju wow Today u replying to Each an every post of Shivu Good great going

yup the movie never released but Songs were wowwwwww just amazing
me too loved the line

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Hum tho chale the Dosth banke...
Jaane Kahan Dill mill Gaye....
Hum se hasi...hum se khushi...
Ha humise Zindagi....
Thaare hum zameen par le aaye...
Hum laaye hai Roshnii....
Dil jaha...Dosth waha...
aisa manzar aur kahan.....

Luv ya Phamily...
.......................................EDITED........................................
okie...cnt access Skype.....its got blockd here...so until i find a way out...i wnt b on skype

Episod was good fr me.....kuch uljane sulaj gayi tho kuch aur ulaj gayi.......

Koi aisa yahan koi vaisa yahan
Magar koi nahin mere jaisa yahan
Main kaun hoon tumse main kya kahoon
Hai sach to ye doston
Ho I am the best I am the best I am the best...
Isnt Maan da BEST?!?!my clever Sher!!!!kya baath hai.....da way he made his point clear n told Anni da whole truth was very good...."issi yakeen Geet ne Dev pe kiya tha...."...
anni tho maan gayi....nw v vil get to c da two men fight it out....no cat fights fr sum tym...

danger danger stranger is danger
watch it.....
mama told me dont be talking to stranger
stranger is danger....

Geet meri massom si bachchi...havnt ur momma told u..dat strangers can b dangerous??but dis ajnabee ne tho thumhara mushkil aasan kar diya...i likd da way Arjun helpd Geet ot....wethr dis is his game plan or nt...it surely helpd Maaneet tody...i hope he wdnt try to stop da weddin...atleast fr Geet....

okie...nw der r 2 possiblitz either he is AS evil as his Sister n all dis is his game.....possibilty is min fr dis....
or he is a Gud man by natur who is jst shwn da wrong path to walk on.....if he is da first den he wd defntly try to stop da shaadi if nt den he wil try to hurt Maan thru ANni bt wdnt stop da shaadi fr Geet coz frm dis Convo he wd hav realizd dat Geet has already gone thru soo much n if he is a good man he wdnt hurt her....so nw...lets wait n watch lik my Jeeju says....
rest later

Beautiful Analysis Lavz....and the part underlined the moment He said that my heart skipped a few beats kya dhasoon bola yaarEmbarrassed
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju wow Today u replying to Each an every post of Shivu Good great going

yup the movie never released but Songs were wowwwwww just amazing
me too loved the line

Arrey Yaar if i was there yesterday kal hi kar dethi...Thye guys have done such mazadaar talks....Maine Poora miss kar diyaCry

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
now you are reading all haaye rabba
Me to listening songs side by side and imagining Maneet in every Song
heeeeeee
Dont cry Viju
Tonight we all will Rock here

Go to top