Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 38)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
well guys chalo main chalti hoon ...have some workto finish and then go out 4 shopping ....i think once the guests leave i'm not stepping a foot out of the house ....Confused...anyways guys wil try to come today on the thread ...till then love u all and keep singing Maahi ve Mahhhii.....Big smile...love u all Hug

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

well guys chalo main chalti hoon ...have some workto finish and then go out 4 shopping ....i think once the guests leave i'm not stepping a foot out of the house ....Confused...anyways guys wil try to come today on the thread ...till then love u all and keep singing Maahi ve Mahhhii.....Big smile...love u all Hug

Bye jes
enjoy shopping Smilehope to see u tonight here coz tonight we can see Maan cooking for her mishtiWinkWink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

Oye Shivu.....Cry

I missed all the Fun yesterday jab main 9 th page pe thi the syupid Net atsrted throwing tantrumas and i could not access it...same issue with skype too...Hope aaj khoob masti kar paayeEmbarrassed

Anyway regarding the story patha hai shivi inhe kya karna chahiye.....as CV's they should just go with the story ....and as viewers we must let them do....See whatever they have planned we will be able to get to the core of it only when it progresses a bit....Yahan pe (Not thread just verbally) kya hotha is before the story starts we start to complain ki yeh nahi chalega woh nahi chalega etc etc...Ani-Arjun ko hatao humein sirf Maaneet do...Its bloody not Possible yaar....

HP seq may not have garnered a Lot of TRP but thats was the Plot which made the story worth a watch.....with Maan's entry story ko chaar chand lag gayi ......they had a Plot a track a story to revel in......Now they agan have a plot but they are not sure what would be the audience reception.....

They must just go ahead with it....These are the same people who gave us GHSP ithna toh bharosa karna chahiye and we must stop being dictators hai na????

hav i told u I LOVE U Pariiiiiiiiiii................Hug
AGREEEEE............ApproveClapClap
des r da same pple who gave us our GHSP.....dey noe wat is best fr da shw n dey HAV to go ahead wid it......Arjun - Anni track is needed very much fr da curnt story line.....u cnt hav only Maaneet in every episod fr 6 days...da story needs to mov on n fr dis odr chartrs r needed too......
our job is to support dem...v hav rite to voice our opinon bt nt force it on dem.....let dem gv us wat dey hav planned....coz dat wd b da best v can hav...........

Tu toh meri Pyaari si sweet si Lavu haiHugHugHug

Haan yaar see agar hum unhe karne nahi denge toh woh aise karenge...they cannot ignore the viewers at all kyuki STARONE the channel must also have told them/given them instructions ki jo audience dekhna chahte hai woh do......Unhe apna creativity dikhane ka ek mauka toh do....and this is not something that will happen in a day or in a week.....the plot we had so far Geet's Fake Marriage Her Pregnancy along woth Maaneet took over a period of 5-6 months....and we (audience/viewers) started giving suggestions only when the execution was off..of something really illogical was happening...ya when editing was bad etc etc....that too only by september or rather october we started .....Usse pehle jo humein dikhathe the we used to be happy,satisfied and totally at ease....Kyun?????

We have become so judgmental that we ourselves are killing the show.....Okay Lavu i am going for a Lil comparison here (I hope Jo bhi yeh pade right sense mein le)

I was just seeing RBO repeat today....
I agree their Lead does not have a sizzling chemistry like Maaneet.....
I agree their show is not as Popular as GHSP
I agree that they dont have a huge viewership as ours

But one thing about the show is they have a story track now also...After the Initial Khanak's first Husband death followed by Shaan ad Khanak marriage etc now they have a second track with the ROCK ON theme....Why they went for such a theme is so that they can divide work in a better way especially with this 6 days a week talwar hanging over the Cast and crews head......What i am trying to say is that even now if u see RBO you know that the central characters are Shaan and Khanak...and its their story but they are using the other characters brilliantly ki the burden is shifted skillfully.....There was a Shan-Khanak Bedroom Song Seq too it was WOW......On the song "Tune toh Pal Bhar mein choru kiya re jiya".......So if u see RBO is at a place where they have story with moments...Bohat zyada effective story na ho....par its there and thats the most saving grace for them

The actors in their show does not look tired and suffering from lack of sleep...where as GC and DD who recently had a break looks tired and worn out...Kal i really felt bad for them.....With 6 days a week its inhuman of us to ask them for Maaneet in every possible frame and the CV's too must understand ki if their show must not suffer a set back then they should talk a deep breath and move fwd with the story they have in mind......Agr hum ek chance nahi de sakthe why call ourselves as Loyal Viewers?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......my skype is not working why??

and where is everyone?? Why is no one talking....today and yesterday's episode was good...and still no one wanted to discuss?? Por que??

Shivi...the Skype server is down....Vrush and I cannot get on either.   As for our thread.....i think it is dying a SLOW DEATH....... jis ka koi ilaaj muje nazar nahi aa raha hain!!!Cry

No ways....Nags Hum aur humara thread kahin nahi jaa raha...naahi Marr raha...Nope Nope Nopes
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......my skype is not working why??

and where is everyone?? Why is no one talking....today and yesterday's episode was good...and still no one wanted to discuss?? Por que??

Shivi...the Skype server is down....Vrush and I cannot get on either.   As for our thread.....i think it is dying a SLOW DEATH....... jis ka koi ilaaj muje nazar nahi aa raha hain!!!Cry

ilaj is us....fine if no one wants to talk to then fine.....i will talk by myself...and increase the pages....

anywayz.....someone said some good symbolism today about yesterday's promo....

Maaneet......ani.....arjun.......

Maaneet will never be separated.......ani will always keep her family intact.....and so there fore she is in between maaneet and arjun....will not let him come near Maan and geet.....even if he dares

am there with u shivi..Mera server down hogaya tha....now its fine.....

Jab tak suraj chaand rahega
Hum 3 idiots ki SHAAN rahenge
LOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Before the man in between maaneet was dev, now he is no longer the thorn of geets life anymore.....as Maan when once removed the thorns symbolized that he will not let any thorn come in geet's way...he did just that by removing dev out of Geet's way...

and the same might occur again if Arjun does something bad....and geet is harmed...

but i like the idea where he may want to cause harm to maaneet...but may realize later that they are innocent....and that Geet is a good person....and due to her niceness.....he will go against his elder sister....

I LIKES.............I LOVES
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Viji i like ur symbolism for Ani's blindfold.....

she may be blind of Arjun's motives.....but when Maan is there why fear? lolz

i just hope that she doesn't do anything stupid regarding Arjun...

i also thought the blindfold meant....that Ani will not get blind anymore...she was blindly accusing geet due to her love for Dev.....and then maan removed it....and she saw the truth....

so it could be possible that she may not make the same mistakes again?? Lets see

Vine ka Fav Line "Lets wait and watch"LOLWinkTongue
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged

I am quite excited to see what Maan was doin in the kitchen lolz.....pasta this time i wonder??

geet looked soooo cute with her nightdress!!!

Could it be possible that geet makes something for maan...and he makes something for her??

i can't wait until i see what will go on in the kitchen!!

Arrey yaar is Baar for a Change Paranthas Ho Jaaye....Woh hi aloo ke...Dahi aur Makhan ke saath...Just how Geet said on her first day in the Khurana Kicthen
LOL

Go to top