Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 37)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Viju  - loved ur take GG....as usual beautifl!!!

ThankooosssEmbarrassed...I try i try to get something or the other...Pehle they use to bee glaringly visible....ab doondo toh bhi nahi milthaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Oye Shivu.....Cry

I missed all the Fun yesterday jab main 9 th page pe thi the syupid Net atsrted throwing tantrumas and i could not access it...same issue with skype too...Hope aaj khoob masti kar paayeEmbarrassed

Anyway regarding the story patha hai shivi inhe kya karna chahiye.....as CV's they should just go with the story ....and as viewers we must let them do....See whatever they have planned we will be able to get to the core of it only when it progresses a bit....Yahan pe (Not thread just verbally) kya hotha is before the story starts we start to complain ki yeh nahi chalega woh nahi chalega etc etc...Ani-Arjun ko hatao humein sirf Maaneet do...Its bloody not Possible yaar....

HP seq may not have garnered a Lot of TRP but thats was the Plot which made the story worth a watch.....with Maan's entry story ko chaar chand lag gayi ......they had a Plot a track a story to revel in......Now they agan have a plot but they are not sure what would be the audience reception.....

They must just go ahead with it....These are the same people who gave us GHSP ithna toh bharosa karna chahiye and we must stop being dictators hai na????

hav i told u I LOVE U Pariiiiiiiiiii................Hug
AGREEEEE............ApproveClapClap
des r da same pple who gave us our GHSP.....dey noe wat is best fr da shw n dey HAV to go ahead wid it......Arjun - Anni track is needed very much fr da curnt story line.....u cnt hav only Maaneet in every episod fr 6 days...da story needs to mov on n fr dis odr chartrs r needed too......
our job is to support dem...v hav rite to voice our opinon bt nt force it on dem.....let dem gv us wat dey hav planned....coz dat wd b da best v can hav...........
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mommy and Mags.....beautifully said both of u just solved the case....good job sexy hot hot detectives

And viji hottie....i loved everything you said, i agree agree agree
our show once again has a story....i hope they can carry it well they started off today wellTongue

and Mommy i loved how you said that maybe towards the end Arjun will not break Geet's faith in him!!!! Maybe by then he will fall in love with Ani....and realizes that maybe he is wrong...and that he needs to the know the full truth...

but one question....i don't see anything wrong in what Geet said to Maan....about her points.....many are angry at geet for comparing Dev and maan...what do you all think?? was she wrong?? right?

Also maan once again fulfilled his promise....geet had told him to leave her alone...and he listened...but also promised before leaving that he will bring smile back on her face...and he didEmbarrassed

Shivu...I am not angry at Geet....We need to remember that they compliment each other...Jahaan Maan cum padta hain...whaan Geet shuru hoti hain......and Vice Versa....  Staying POSITIVE and having FAITH in GOOD is a good thing.  We cannot be negative about the FUTURE for it is still unknown to us. 

GEET has taught Maan to LOVE and LIVE and enjoy LIFE to the fullest.  She is the POSITIVE in his life....and its her POSITIVITY and her FAITH in Goodness that he fell in love with.   He admires her for her resilience...and it is this FAITH that mkes her resilient.

And I believe that this gesture of Geet's is what will win Arjun over.

And remember.......

Treat everyone with politeness,
even those who are rude to you,
not because they are nice,
but because you are. 
~Author Unknown

I agree with Nags...and Shivi....I think her comparison was very Logical....not only that she once again told him that he trusts her more than anything in this world....and that even if God himself came and said Ill about Maan it would never effect her...that was the way she pointed out the difference between the two brothers
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Viju awesome yaar you know i like the songs from this movie but this movie never released
heeeeeeee
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by LavZ

Viju  - loved ur take GG....as usual beautifl!!!

ThankooosssEmbarrassed...I try i try to get something or the other...Pehle they use to bee glaringly visible....ab doondo toh bhi nahi milthaCry

Doondne pe tho bhagwan bhi miltha hai yaar..yeh tho sirf symbolisms haiWinkLOL....
v da IDIOTS r da best fr seein logic in a logic less episod n findin symbolisms in a very averg episod.....LOLTongue
dis is a passin phase...everythin wil b bck to normal...v hav to gv dem tym to get bck in form wid da new Creatv team.....lets support dem as v hav alwas.....i noe i dnt hav to tell U dis coz u do alwaz...bt was jst tellin generaly....Wink

Edited by LavZ - 23 December 2010 at 4:25am
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
yes Jes now i only waiting For Wedding as FB pe they themself said ki its going to be HUGE
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

yes Jes now i only waiting For Wedding as FB pe they themself said ki its going to be HUGE

it better b HUGEAngry...dey owe us one huge celebrtn.Ouch...
bt seriouly dey r workin towrds it....i am sure dey wil gv is a memorble shaadi.....Wink

--Magnificent--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
yes Lavz they are trying hard to impress us and i hope they will at the end i know they will creat a lifetime experience

--Magnificent--

Go to top