Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 36)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by Jes75

Hey guys ...kaun kaun hai yahaan ...its been so long since i showed up here ...missed u lots....  

Vijiiiii and Lavz and Preetssss....u here ?????

Hey Jes how r u ?
remember me
why you ae not coming here AngryOuch

Hey preets ...of course yaar tum sab ko kaise bhool sakti hoon ....have some guests over from india so dont get much time to come on the thread ....miss u all so much ...

me good jes
i love here every Maneet discussion is sooooooo amazingly done by all love everyone takes
spl Viju and muni take

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

I couldn't access skype yesterday...I got Nags Message asking me if i can see her as Visible on skype.....today i got Vrushu's message saying that Skype Server is down...and i feel its true i could log into skype today but main jo bhi likhthi hoon nahi aatha.......maybe i should reinstall it just to make sure

Viju...it happens ven no one is online...da msgs dnt get snt.....bt it wil cum onz sum one cums online....it happns alwas wid me.....i can log onto skype nw...bt no one is online so dnt noe if my msgs r sent or nt.....Confused
bt one thing is sure - Skype is banned in here...i think coz i already dwnlod it frm Ind i can access it...mayb i cnt dwnload da new version frm here as its banned.....coz it says da site is blockd by UAE Govt.....OuchDead
it takes a lot of tym to log onto Skype nw....dnt noe ven it wil get blockd againErmm...tried it twice 2dy cd log on.....hope i can 2mrw too....varna i hav to find a way to use proxyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Jes how come u know my birthday date
your is on 12 good yaar
DD birthday on 10 JAN
and according to card that showed on show it says the Wedding is also on 10 jan
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

I couldn't access skype yesterday...I got Nags Message asking me if i can see her as Visible on skype.....today i got Vrushu's message saying that Skype Server is down...and i feel its true i could log into skype today but main jo bhi likhthi hoon nahi aatha.......maybe i should reinstall it just to make sure

Viju...it happens ven no one is online...da msgs dnt get snt.....bt it wil cum onz sum one cums online....it happns alwas wid me.....i can log onto skype nw...bt no one is online so dnt noe if my msgs r sent or nt.....Confused
bt one thing is sure - Skype is banned in here...i think coz i already dwnlod it frm Ind i can access it...mayb i cnt dwnload da new version frm here as its banned.....coz it says da site is blockd by UAE Govt.....OuchDead
it takes a lot of tym to log onto Skype nw....dnt noe ven it wil get blockd againErmm...tried it twice 2dy cd log on.....hope i can 2mrw too....varna i hav to find a way to use proxyOuch

Lavz ...me too having trouble wid Skype ....takes too long to sign in and Viji do u get the same thing ?????   me too heard skype banned in uae..
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mommy and Mags.....beautifully said both of u just solved the case....good job sexy hot hot detectives

And viji hottie....i loved everything you said, i agree agree agree
our show once again has a story....i hope they can carry it well they started off today wellTongue

and Mommy i loved how you said that maybe towards the end Arjun will not break Geet's faith in him!!!! Maybe by then he will fall in love with Ani....and realizes that maybe he is wrong...and that he needs to the know the full truth...

but one question....i don't see anything wrong in what Geet said to Maan....about her points.....many are angry at geet for comparing Dev and maan...what do you all think?? was she wrong?? right?

Also maan once again fulfilled his promise....geet had told him to leave her alone...and he listened...but also promised before leaving that he will bring smile back on her face...and he didEmbarrassed

Oye Shivu.....Cry

I missed all the Fun yesterday jab main 9 th page pe thi the syupid Net atsrted throwing tantrumas and i could not access it...same issue with skype too...Hope aaj khoob masti kar paayeEmbarrassed

Anyway regarding the story patha hai shivi inhe kya karna chahiye.....as CV's they should just go with the story ....and as viewers we must let them do....See whatever they have planned we will be able to get to the core of it only when it progresses a bit....Yahan pe (Not thread just verbally) kya hotha is before the story starts we start to complain ki yeh nahi chalega woh nahi chalega etc etc...Ani-Arjun ko hatao humein sirf Maaneet do...Its bloody not Possible yaar....

HP seq may not have garnered a Lot of TRP but thats was the Plot which made the story worth a watch.....with Maan's entry story ko chaar chand lag gayi ......they had a Plot a track a story to revel in......Now they agan have a plot but they are not sure what would be the audience reception.....

They must just go ahead with it....These are the same people who gave us GHSP ithna toh bharosa karna chahiye and we must stop being dictators hai na????

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Nahi yaar i waited a lot...Its not the same.....Looks like kuch badi prob hai...
Cry
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Jes how come u know my birthday date
your is on 12 good yaar
DD birthday on 10 JAN
and according to card that showed on show it says the Wedding is also on 10 jan

yea i know DD's bday on 10th .....and i know ur bday from Viji's bday calendar that she made quite some time ago.....Big smile Maaneet ki bas shaadi ho jaye ....i'm just dying to see that shaadi wala scene ....Embarrassed
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
@ Preet I liked all the songs but there is another song which i like may be u have heard it....I would like this to pictured on Maaneet....Embarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzKc-g-eJFA

Its a nice Number and the Lyrics Perfect for Maaneet
-CHORUS--
Kudiye kudiye kudiye, kudiye kudiye kudiye
Oye mundiya mundiya mundiya, mundiya mundiya mundiya

--MALE--
Tujhe dekha to bas mujhe aisa lagta hai - 2
Jaise mere sapnon se abhi abhi tu nikalke
Is duniya mein aayi hai
Mere sone rab ne kinni soni cheez banaayi hai - 2

--FEMALE--
Tujhe dekha to bas mujhe aisa lagta hai